The Wolf That Soared - Cover

The Wolf That Soared

Copyright© 2023 by Druid GG

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He wanted to find the song. He finds his song and so much more. Almost encircled, his new benefactor and lover needs his help or what her family built over generations will be torn apart. He wants to fly, but many a vulture would see his wings clipped before he can truly soar as they seek to take what he has already claimed as his. Join us to see if he can keep those he comes to treasure safe, lest the night engulf the light.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fa   ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The next morning, a loud pounding on my door awakens me. I try to get up without opening my eyes and I’m having a very hard time moving, like I can only move a few inches despite being on top of the covers. Fearing the worst, I slowly crack my eyes open and I’m about ready to scream bloody murder at what I see, as this wasn’t even on the radar of ‘what’s the worst that it can be’. No, it is not a woman or women pinning me down. I would vastly and unequivocally prefer even being held down by women, with all of us naked and me sheathed in one with the aftereffects of a drunken bender spread around us compared to what I see laying upon me and my bed. Two bears with white gold-like fur the size of small horses. One breathes deep, their mouth opening in a yawn, and I have to fight the urge not to both scream like hell is trying to rip my balls off with a rusty fire poker and shit the bed in fear as I see so many teeth the size of my fingers or greater in just that one maw. I could try using my ‘gift’ to talk to them but waking them up could only make things worse as my gift only allows communication, not forced compliance. The pounding at the door continues with the bears ignoring it as they yawn then go back to sleep allowing me to breathe a sigh in relief. The door is then casually opened two minutes later, and in walks Chiaia. Her next actions stunned me in disbelief. She hauls up and slaps the butts of the two bears, the sound ringing throughout the room, and I think the room is about to get a new color of paint in the form of her blood. The doesn’t happen, the bears instead yawn, their jaws stretching so wide. They then move and stretch, rubbing against Chiaia in dare I say it affection as they move past her. My jaw is having trouble working as I stare at her in disbelief.

“What?”

She asks me as I continue to stare at her in confusion.

“Oh, you were afraid of those two?”

Shes asks as she sees my head moving back and forth between her and the still open door the bears went through, finally getting the clue.

“Star and Moon are harmless once they know you are friendly, and even before that they are nowhere near that bad, a side effect of being raised with humans instead of in the wild and learning from their captivity raised mother. I’m a bit surprised though myself. I don’t think that Lashara introduced you to them yesterday, so they shouldn’t know you. I have known them since they were cubs, and I have never seen them take to someone like that before, ever. It even took them three weeks to accept Wuhanly, and start begging for treats from her. That gives you a plus in my book, as not everyone gets accepted as friendly by them, with them roaring loudly when they encounter hostiles/intruders. This includes people they have priorly met that are not being escorted by a known friendly. They are a form of security for the Swan, but they are bears and thus eat like them, so trade off. Anyway, come on, time to see what kind of shape you are actually in. I won’t have Lashara’s newest knight be a wimp or a coward. Not on my watch.”

She then turns on her heel and leaves back out through the door, probably expecting me to follow.

I’m so glad I had ‘stashed’ Lashara’s present, deep in a drawer before I went to sleep, or Chiaia may have had a different reaction.

Two hours later, and I think I’m dying, bruises and cuts littering my form, having sweated more in one short morning than I have in like a month. Chiaia put me through the ringer and then some. Actual fighting techniques with wooden swords, she trumped me on, thus causing the majority of my bruises and cuts, but everything else we ran through I either kept pace with her even when she would go to her limits, or outright surpassed her. As a result, she is also right beside me, gasping for breath and soaked in sweat, her shirt and shorts showing me her underwear as a result.

“You have impressed me yet again Allanon, ready for round two?”

She asks with a breath taken every other word.

I look over at her, ‘she is fucking nuts’. The look on my face has her laughing so hard that it hurts her.

“I’m kidding, even I’m dead on my feet, we went so overboard. Take the rest of the day to relax, then do a tenth of what we did every morning you are able to, not skipping more than three days in a month, if possible, unless you are so very injured. We will have to wait until we get back to the palace tomorrow evening before working on your mechanoid skill.”

She unsteadily gets to her feet and walks back into the main building.

I go and enjoy a soak in the tub attached to my room, almost sagging in relief as I enjoy the comfort given to me for over two hours, almost falling asleep as small jets massage my aching body. The training is going to help me be so much better, but man I thought I was in shape before from working hard all my life. Later, just as I’m drying my hair the last bit that I can, I find Lashara waiting just outside my door, trying to be subtle as she licks her lips, her eyes raking me over from head to toe.

“It’s hard to impress Chiaia, but keeping up with her, especially when she intended to break you, was an excellent job. I wonder which other areas such stamina could be used for. Heh Heh.”

She says with a smirk on her face. The vision she presents standing there is more than enhanced by the deep scoop of her shirt, her arms hugging herself under her chest, lifting and pressing them together. Her nipples trying to poke holes in the shirt also tell me that she is not wearing a bra. It also brings to mind one of the many dreams I had last night. One where I claimed every bit of her, from her full lips stretching around my dick to her ass that I had turned red from the slaps I had delivered shortly before I fucked her so deep, planting my flag as I roared my completion. Actions, consequences. That train of thought is what stays my hand from giving her what she is clearly asking for.

“You are playing a dangerous game Lashara. Are you prepared for the consequences of such actions that you are trying to incite from me?”

I almost growl at her in my frustration.

“Who’s playing? I know perfectly well what I’m doing. Offering myself to the one who will be my future king. I will handle the political arena and manage your harem. Meanwhile you will put down through force if male or fuck into submission if female any who attack us. Chiaia’s sister Mexiah has a rating of three thousand and that is with her having trained for so long. Chiaia herself is just over fifteen hundred by comparison. I won’t be surprised if you eclipse Mexiah before two years at the most have elapsed, that is how much faith that I have in you. I also know you fairly well, having run an extensive background check on you before we even met. I’m young, single, and I damn well know that I’m beautiful despite not having the skill to pilot a mechanoid. If my father hadn’t promised me as his only child, that whoever I married would be my choice and only my choice, there would be legions of men, of all ages trying to cajole or otherwise threaten me to marry them, all because to have me is to have the empire for them to control. It is why I have Chiaia, Wuhanly, and now you as my knights. A show of force goes a long way to prevent me from being seen as weak. The fact that when you make your debut, which I have a rough plan of three months from now at the Mechanoid master academy in the Holy Land, will be so glorious. Women of all ages will be lining up for the chance to have you impregnate them. I’m pretty sure that many of them wouldn’t object to being permanently attached to you, just so long as you gave them the occasional child. Of course, to even get that far, they would have to have something significant to offer, besides their lithe bodies for you to wreck over and over again that is. If I know that I can get along with them, all the better.”

Lashara tries to say more, her words coming faster, but I step close to her and put a finger to her lips. As she tries to lick it, I transition to a light grip on her throat, stopping her words entirely.

I moved my head to whisper in her ear, my other arm wrapping around her waist to hug her tightly to me so she can’t escape my rant.

“Just like you want your choice, so do I. My body, my seed, my choice. I may look to whoever is in what seems to be a guaranteed harem for me for advice and opinions, particularly on new members, but I refuse to be outright controlled or otherwise forced to impregnate a woman. You are acting like a little bitch just begging to be broken, yet you still think you will be in charge. You are what, fifteen? You may be smart and already have a kickin body for your age, but with the way you keep acting, you’ll be on nothing but clean up duty, never to have me fuck your pussy, only getting the leftover drips from when another woman sucks my dick, or when I have you clean up their ass. I have wandered for a good six years plus, never staying in place for long, yet the want of training, of money are several reasons why I’m agreeing to this leg of my journey for however long I wish. Don’t give me a reason to cut it short you thirsty little bitch.”

My emotions are wild as I speak, the energy apparent, yet the words have the opposite effect on Lashara than what I expected. Instead of trying to back away, her composure broken, she instead shakes in my arms, melodious moans spilling from her lips.

“I- oh. I just came for you, my King. OHHH. That energy, that passion, that fire. Such an electric feeling sent through my veins, from my pussy to my tits, lighting up my senses. We could close the door and start right now with my learning to please you. Your hands in my hair as my mouth stretches around you, you guiding me where you want me, my eyes on yours as I work to have you fill my stomach. Or do you want to start with breeding me right now, no underwear to get in the way, just pull my robe up and drop my pussy on your cock, ripping through the proof of my purity as you claim me.”

She continues to moan and shake in my arms. I do pull her fully into my room, and lock the door after shutting it, my mind trying to process just how she is like this. Her rubbing and her moans are having the effect that she wants though, my cock is now straining the shorts and underwear that I had barely put on a few minutes before, the primal part of me is almost at the point of asking’Consequences? What are those? Are they tasty?’. So long as what she has told me is true, I shouldn’t have any worries, and thus should dive in and take everything that she is offering, my mind so hazy with want, the many times I have pushed away women because they had baggage of some sort not coming to mind in the moment. The song, such a constant companion, chooses that moment of the tipping point to gently slap me across the face, Seiryu communicating with me.

‘There is a ship approaching, two mechanoids ready but on standby on top. Unknown intentions.’ The haze of lust in my mind tries to switch gears, but it takes time to do so. Time in which the Swan is now able to detect them, with Star and Luna’s explosive roars also sounding off. I’m about to rush out the door, but I turn back to Lashara, some lust influencing my mind still.

“Later, Lashara. When this situation is behind us, I’ll give you your creamy treat that you are clearly so hungry for.”

Before I can even get a reaction from her, information about the other ship is made known, with Seiryu’s information of two enemy mechanoids being spot on as an alert is broadcasted with more information.

“Alert enemy mechanoids inbound, no attempt at communications.”

Seiryu guides me to her, my sense of direction lost in the haze of heady feelings.

“Hey. You’re not trained. Leave this to me and Wuhanly. We can handle this by ourselves, no problem.”

Chiaia says as she spots me running into the hangar, adrenaline combined with the massaging bath somewhat revitalizing me after the brutal training from earlier.

I looked at her and just about snap in lust. Her’command suit’ looks to be nothing more than very thin fabric for the most part, looking like it would rip at any moment from even a minimally strenuous stretch. Her tits, despite being bigger than my hands, hardly bounce as she runs to her mechanoid that is right beside Seiryu. She calls out to me to stop again, but I don’t listen. As I place my hand on Seiryu’s shell, I’m immediately taken in and turned around, Seiryu transforming as the armor grows rapidly to shield me, yet with Seiryu providing a technological panoramic view, I can see through her eyes like they are my own. Like before I blacked out, it is like my movements translate directly to Seiryu’s own. Chiaia’s mechanoid has barely booted up, and I’m already striding out the hanger door, ready to fight, Seiryu helping me to trigger her flight system for the first time.

I see a flash and juke to the side instinctively, a ball of energy having just missed me. A burst of speed and I’m in melee range of my first enemy mechanoid. I raise my right arm across my chest, planning to stun them with a backhand to the face, when the gauntlet slides forward, turning what should have been a stunning blow to a debilitating one. The enemy mechamaster raises their own left arm to block, their right hauling back as they plan to slash me when they counterattack. With any unholy screech, there is a tearing of metal as the enemy mechanoid loses their left arm at the elbow, my blow somehow being so strong as to rip right through their guard. I also see a crack appear on the head as the remaining force bleeds through from my attack. Immediately following that screech of metal, there is a scream from the enemy pilot as they drop twenty feet, their counterattack forgotten in the wake of the massive damage that they have suffered in just one hit. I turn to the ranged attacker, and they are shaking in fear, even calling out over the open coms’ channel, “What kind of monster are you?”

I fuel that fear even more as I throw Seiryu’s head back, letting out such a sound that by volume alone, Star and Luna’s roars are like that of common dogs barking by comparison. Both enemy mechamasters scramble to land on the nearest solid surface, their pilots emerging with shaking hands held high as their mechanoids revert to their dormant states, though one lists to the left side from the heavy damage incurred. I ignore them as they are no longer a threat, and instead of heading back to the hanger on the Swan, I fly towards the enemy ship which has already started to turn away. One smash of the claw-hammer protrusion from my left forearm is enough to get my point across as I tear through two defensive cannon turrets with one strike. The enemy ship ceases trying to get away, the crew seeing that I could destroy them if I chose to. Chiaia then appears on my screen via a direct communication, but I don’t hear her words, my eyes once again raking over her body in the command suit she is wearing, with me having the strong urge to pin her mechanoid down, pull her out, then rip her suit just enough so that I have appropriate access to claim her. I push down on those feelings as I don’t want to lose any more control right now than I already have, but it seems to be hard putting the beast back behind the door for now, especially as Lashara will welcome such savagery when next that I see her. I barely hear her say’head back to the ship’.

I set Seiryu back down in her cradle and when I am deposited back outside her, I see Wuhanly bent over, engrossed in looking at a panel, head rapidly moving from side to side, her ass on display in the tight shorts that she is wearing. I walk over to her, and without any warning, press and hold her hips and ass to my body, my hard cock trying to bore through our clothes. She turns her head as the sensations register, but I have her in my grasp, as I have now leaned over, molding my body to hers, my hands grasping her breasts through her thicker work shirt, my intentions very clear as I nip her ear then growl. She shakes as emotion permeates her body. I now know that the shaking is in arousal when she whispers, “Not here.”

I get up and walk away, but leave her with a parting gift, that of my hand coming down upon her ass in a loud slap that echoes in the hanger, and a moan that she can’t contain escaping her lips.

I get ten feet into the hallway and grip my head in confusion as I don’t know what came over me, to almost force myself on a woman who has given no indication of interest before then. I look back within the last few minutes to try and see what changed. The feeling of being one with Seiryu, the high of winning with one strike, the power at my fingertips. I never had an issue with this before I first got in Seiryu, and even as I had Wuhanly in my grasp, the song hadn’t faded or lessoned in a volume that only I can hear. People would think that I’m nuts if I told them about the song, or that I can speak to animals. The song still happening while I did that needs to be investigated, was there something underlying. At that point a smell makes itself apparent, along with the quick flash of what Wuhanly was actually doing. She wasn’t engrossed, she was looking out of the corners of her eyes, trying to get a glimpse of something that she was waiting for. The smell is coming from outside of my shorts. There is a faint darkening of the fabric. Wuhanly wasn’t just aroused, she was almost dripping, she was so juicy that her arousal had permeated her shorts. After I deal with little miss Lashara, Wuhanly is next on my list, as she seemed to expect the quick victory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.