The Wolf That Soared - Cover

The Wolf That Soared

Copyright© 2023 by Druid GG

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He wanted to find the song. He finds his song and so much more. Almost encircled, his new benefactor and lover needs his help or what her family built over generations will be torn apart. He wants to fly, but many a vulture would see his wings clipped before he can truly soar as they seek to take what he has already claimed as his. Join us to see if he can keep those he comes to treasure safe, lest the night engulf the light.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fa   ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

While Lashara goes off to her classes and having Moon escort her today, taking a cushion with her as she knows that she will have a hard time sitting in the normal chairs with how sore her ass is, Allanon is trying to find some herbs or other remedies to speed up his healing, though the connection with Seiryu already boosts his rate of recovery, it will still take a week without stressing his body too much to get back to 100% even with his stomach helping to process his needed calories for healing.

He wanders the grounds on his search and gets cat called by many a young woman, as even those few who weren’t there to witness his fight were told just how strong he is to not get demolished by the ‘Pink Witch’ in the first minute. A few of the bolder ones even want to skip class on the first day if it means enticing him back to their rooms. He ignores those who do as none of them who openly offer are more than a 6 in hotness or even on the list the Lashara had put together of women who would be very useful to bring under his sway by use of his cock.

The nurse is able to give him some more concrete advice regarding the plants that are in the area that can help him out, though she is shocked to see him up and about not even 24 hours after he was on the losing end of such a savage fight.

He heads to the local greenhouse and comes across a young woman with green hair. She is shorter than Lashara, and her robes hide her figure. She has a notebook in hand as she tends to a few of the more temperamental flowers. “Hello there. I’m not too familiar with this list of plants I was given by the nurse. Could you point them out to me? I need to use them to help with my healing. My fight with Mexiah showed me just how far the gap to reach her is and I would like to close it as soon as possible.” Allanon tells the young woman.

She turns to him with a bit of red on her cheeks, as she was one of the many who had less than pure thoughts running through her head, though some of them were put there by her the ranting of her boss, the student council president as she emphasized his powerful frame and then got lewd describing what he would be doing to her at her behest to help her after a long day. “I’m Lapiz, and I would be happy to help you find what you need.” She says. Allanon finds out more about her as she helps with finding said herbs. She is 16 and next year will be her final year at the academy. She is here more for her minor nobility rank than for her skills with a mechanoid, that rank being Baron.

They go to exit the greenhouse when Lapiz is startled by a small foxlike creature. This causes her to trip and fall. Allanon being a gentleman at times goes to catch her when she twists. Combined with her being so small in height, this ends up with her breast being grasped in Allanon’s very firm hand instead of her waist. So many very dirty thoughts flash through the Lapiz’s head at that time, from Allanon deciding he wants more as she imagines his other hand reaching out to grasp her other breast, to the dirtiest of thoughts of her boldly asking if he would like to visit her room now and deflower her. Her face then turns bright red as she imagines her female crush and boss stripping down to join them, her lips happily taking the step to kiss Lithia while Allanon guides her head down Lithia’s body.

Having set her on her feet after she tripped and started falling, though not without getting intimate knowledge that her breast almost fills hand, Allanon waves his hand in front of Lapiz’s face as it seems like the lights have dimmed as she gets lost in her thoughts. He then blows air across her ear, startling her out of how far her fantasies she went. If the robe wasn’t so unflattering, her hard nipples would be making points even through her bra, and her juices starting to make a trail down her thigh would be seen. “I’m sorry. Excuse me.” Lapiz quickly says then takes off at a fast jog, needing to go and change clothes before her free class is done.

Allanon heads back to the house to prepare the plants to aid in his recovery. Once prepared he spreads the resultant salves across his most troubling areas and rests outside under the shade of a tree, communicator handy in case Lashara needs his help.

(elsewhere)

“Your plan failed in spectacular fashion you foolish boy.” An older man hidden mostly by shadow says from the other end of a communications screen.

“I had bad intel. She was just supposed to have 2 knights, not a third that struck like a meteor. How she kept someone like that hidden I’ll never know. The fact that we can’t even subtly out the pilot as being male without drawing scrutiny towards us as being connected to the attack is a disappointment on top of the travesty that occurred. I lost 6 capable pilots, 2 of them male, with one of the women close to earning her status as my personal attendant.” The young man, revealed with the light to be Dagmeyr Mest goes to say more but is cut off.

“The fact that you lost the Albion by self-destruction with nothing to show for it is unacceptable. While Lashara and the Swan are on the academy grounds, they are very hard to get to using a mechanoid without tipping our hand to the point of all of our cards being on the table, and we just aren’t ready for that yet. There are many trips scheduled throughout the year, some for human only tournaments, others involving Doukatchu, and some just sightseeing. I will prepare things on my end, but you will also need to have some plans in place, though I want to know of them beforehand. Elimination of either the mechanoid used or even just the pilot will start the process of turning things back in our favor.” The man says.

“I will need the use of Doll. That thing will turn the tide against Allanon.” Dagmeyr almost demands without humanizing the strongest piece they have access to.

“Denied. She will be our linchpin to guarantee victory, once we have the final piece of my plan. I will not chance her, even the smallest chance of her being beaten and unable to function by Lashara’s unannounced knight.” The man says.

“Are you going to reconsider after viewing this?” Dagmeyr asks, uploading a video from the prior day of Allanon facing off against Mexiah, though he just shows this as a demonstration of how skilled even on the ground that Allanon is, not knowing Mexiah’s secret, just that his father has a guaranteed way to neutralize her when the time comes.

“No, I will not, though this does give me ideas for some of my other plans.” The man, now revealed to be Babalun Mest, replies as his fingers stroke his beard before ending the communication.

(back on the grounds)

Allanon is disturbed from his light dozing by a very feminine butt gently pushing down on his pelvis. He opens his eyes to see Wuhanly has perched herself on his lap. “I need some help with a couple of projects, now that the classes I wanted to attend are done for the day. Care to help me?” She asks, her ass bringing to alert status another part of him.

He goes to get up with her in his arms, the patches of salves peeling off with his movements dried as they are by the air and his body having absorbed what liquid seeped out from them. He sets Wuhanly down on her feet and does some stretches that he had issue with this morning. There is no ache, there is not much strain. The only issue is the huge growl that his stomach lets out, as he apparently napped through lunch. Seiryu contacts him at that point, having been monitoring his vitals through their connection. “Those salves amplified the already increased healing that I grant you, but only bringing you to a certain point and not beyond it, their potency lost. Just 2 days and you can go all out again. Unfortunately, those plants won’t help you to deal with Ahou poisoning, or open wounds from swords or gunshots.”

“Ok, slight change of plans. We get stop by the cafeteria. Then after you help me a bit, we have our fun until dinner time.” Wuhanly emphasizes what ‘fun’ she has in mind.

They walk off together, not knowing that they had a little voyeur to their moment. ‘I thought that I would catch Lashara in the act and then blackmail her into letting me have a piece of such a hunk, but this is also equally interesting.’ The black-haired young woman thinks as she scurries away, lest her own knight come looking for her.

Food starting to settle in his stomach, Allanon sends Lashara a message in case she wonders where he is as he and Wuhanly go to her workshop far from the heavily monitored main hanger. What he sees is mostly the frame of a 4-legged beetle-like machine. “This is a Kikkoujin. It is a worker mech that I invented. I’m trying to push the boundaries of what is possible. Once finished, even someone of very low rating can provide a big assist in combat using this and gun powder weapons from long range. Though I want it to be more for hit and run attacks or bombardment, the vast weight of the gun powder weapons reduces the mobility too much at this rate. I don’t use energy weapons as the core would be drained very quickly but pilots have no chance of Ahou poisoning as a result since you are not immersed where you have a close connection to the core.” Wuhanly then explains more about what she hopes to accomplish.

The sun starts to set almost 3 hours later, and the last thing on Wuhanly’s mind currently is her projects. The reason is that she is being tested on how flexible she is, her knees being pressed to her shoulders as Allanon’s cock has been pounding a very fast rhythm into her pussy. He has already cum once, his prior load in her pussy allowing him to pick up the pace. His lips press to hers; his tongue having long dominated her mouth; her big tits being pressed into his chest as he switches to short strokes. His whisper in her ear has her shake. “One last hole to claim.” Allanon says with a grin. Even with as much sex as they have had, her ass has not been fucked yet, though her eyes have gone wide the few times that she has seen Lashara allow his beast of a cock into her backdoor, and his fingers have explored there plenty. He pulls out, plenty of lube both upon his cock and what has dribbled down from her flooded pussy. He moves to sit on the couch with her in his arms still. He turns her to face away from him and she feels his cock, hard as steel, start knocking on her back door. She groans as with a pop; the head of his cock makes it past her sphincter. She already feels so full, but then her mouth opens wider as more of his cock is forced by gravity to enter her ass. Her ass comes to rest on his lap, her backdoor having been thoroughly opened. She moans with how full she is, then with a slap to her breast and a thrust of his hips, her ass starts moving up and down. After a dozen thrusts, Allanon pulls Wuhanly to lay flat against him. His teeth latch onto her neck as he thrusts inside her, wanting to get his finish. He then turns Wuhanly to the side where she can see in the mirror the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her guts. She moans out “Yes. Yes. Yes. I’m your slutty mechanic, yours whenever you want me. Just one of your soon to be many bitches in your harem, our bodies belonging solely to you Master.” She finishes that with her body shaking through another orgasm. Allanon just grins knowing he doesn’t have to say that she is his, as not only has she said it herself from the first time she was on her knees worshipping his cock, but she has steadily tried to help wear down Chiaia’s walls of resistance. She has purposely made sure that several times when they are having sex back at the palace that Chiaia comes across them just as he is blasting her tits with his seed or moaning through a wall to shake up her thoughts, forgot the many times that she would be bouncing on Allanon’s cock in a room near the hangar. She gives one last shake as she feels him swell in her butt, the heat of his seed blasting deeper into her guts and putting her lights out for few minutes.

By the time they get back to the house after having cleaned up, the wonderful smell of dinner is wafting through the air. Wuhanly takes Lashara aside to tell her that she finally joined the ‘completion’ club. Lashara had commented while they were at the palace to Wuhanly, partly joking, that a woman is only Allanon’s completely once he has come in all 3 of her holes. Lashara grins in satisfaction, though she knew it was just a matter of time. Now how to get the top 3 on her list into the harem, that of Chiaia, Mexiah, and Aura.

The next few days are peaceful, though in an effort to push himself even further, Allanon does a few exercises with unusual weights. When she sees this, Lashara takes a step back as she sees the spectacle, that of Allanon attempting to do pushups with either Star or Moon pressing down on his shoulders depending on the day or attempting to tow them around in a cart, just to name a few. No matter what the exercise is, he still has enough energy to see to Lashara’s wanton needs either in the morning or at night before bed, not like it is any chore to do so as no matter if it is her mouth, pussy, or her ass, all her holes are getting well accustomed to his size.

One day Lashara slaps down a flyer while they are eating breakfast. The new tournament schedule has been released, with the first ones being the next weekend. “I don’t have certain access to the royal treasury yet to fund my investments, so betting on tournaments should net us a good sum, not including what the winners get for prizes.” She begins. A little bit of planning and they have things arranged. Timing will be close, but if they can leave right after classes on the coming Friday, they can make it there before check-in closes that night. Chiaia will enter the Doukatchu tournament and the warrior competition, while Allanon will enter just the warrior competition. Chiaia pushes Allanon in their own training, wanting to ensure that both events are theirs to win. The new difference is that while she pushes him to be more, he exceeds her expectations, his skill having been growing to the point where she has to exhaust herself just to keep up. Chiaia has asked what sight he has set himself to achieve that would give him such determination, but he simply grins without answering, though he does let his eyes drop to her sweat soaked chest, the sport bra Chiaia is wearing doing a barely adequate job of containing her bountiful assets. Chiaia glares at him, but her cheeks redden all the same, as Lashara has come down to breakfast a few times with a fresh wobbly gait from being fucked hard and whispered in Chiaia’s ear asking when she was going to join the plan and Allanon’s bed.

Lapiz sees Allanon on her way between classes, but as she sees him licking at some ice cream, her mind goes to the gutter, imagining that it is her pussy he is eating with enjoyment. Lithia sees her stumble, looks at where her eyeline is, and scowls. “Don’t waste your time on that brute Lapiz, he’s not worth it.” She says.

She is surprised when Lapiz turns to her and opens her mouth to refute her. “You don’t know him. I don’t really know him. But when the heir to an empire, who we have known for a few years as a classmate chooses someone to be her bodyguard, you would think to have some faith and trust, if not in her, then in Chiaia Flan who would have gone against Lashara’s wishes if it meant what was truly best for her.”

Lithia goes to reply, but yawns instead despite it being only 11 am. The year has barely started and already her workload is pressing down on her. She can work through it, but the stress that piles up from her position as student council president on top of being the granddaughter of the current Pope, thus having to make the ‘right’ political decisions, is starting to wear on her. She is glad that this is her last year, but trying to find a sufficiently capable replacement will be a headache all on its own, forget her family’s attempts to arrange even a temporary match for her to continue the family line with her having already refused more than a dozen.

A week later.

“Chiaia, I hope you will forgive me, but I’m going to go for him. You’ll be seeing me around your residence a lot more as I work to see if he is the one for me. He has great strength as shown by surviving as he did against your sister, in addition to the aid he provided me, but I wish to know more.” Aura says to her friend one day at lunch, just 2 days before Lashara leaves for the tournament with most of her staff.

“Aura are you sure that you want to go down that path? I can tell you that not only he is already involved with someone, but from what he has openly said to me, he would remain polyamorous, and not revert to monogamy just because someone told him to.” Chiaia says in an effort to convince her friend that her decision is a bad one, though her own thoughts at times betray her. Adding in the fact that she has had a crush on Dagmeyr for over 2 years, yet none of her minor attempts have borne any fruit in her effort to get closer to him, as he is a noble while she is not, with him being a mechanoid pilot further restricting what options she would have for approaching him, so seeing a guy she initially hated being not just so strong, but staying true to his word.

“Unlike so many human families, dark elves are experienced with polygamy, hell my father has 3 wives, so having to possibly share a man is no hardship for me should we reach said point.” Aura replies simply, Chiaia efforts to make her wary off being of no effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.