Wendy English Teacher - Cover

Wendy English Teacher

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: Wendy decided to take a risk. She crossed her legs, slowly lifting the hem of her dress to reveal her toned thigh. She caught Chase's eye and gave him a small smile, biting her lip suggestively.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   .

Wendy had taught English at the university more than twenty years now. As it was Friday night, she sat across from her husband Tom in the dimly lit steak house—much the same as every week preceding this one. She sipped her wine and glanced around the room, her eyes eventually landing on a young man sitting at the bar. It was Chase, one of her students from school.

Tom excused himself to go to the restroom, leaving Wendy alone at the table. She couldn’t help but stare at Chase, her mind wandering to thoughts of what it would be like to be with him. She ran her finger along the rim of her wine glass, her heart racing as she imagined his hands on her body.

Wendy decided to take a risk. She crossed her legs, slowly lifting the hem of her dress to reveal her toned thigh. She caught Chase’s eye and gave him a small smile, biting her lip suggestively. She saw the surprise in his eyes, followed by a hunger that made her wet.

She held his gaze while ceremoniously dropping her napkin to the floor. She leaned forward slowly to retrieve the object, her blouse gaped open to allow her watchful student a clear view of her creamy white breasts now in full view. As she rose, her body arched slightly as her free hand reached high on her hip and quickly jerked downward under the table. With a final dip, she sat back upright, scanning the room as one hand smoothed the recovered napkin back to her lap. The other held her panties, freshly snatched from their wet confines, to dangle from her finger.

Even from across the room, Chase’s erection was clearly evident. Seeing the effect of her performance on her young pupil excited Wendy in a way that now compelled her to see through what she had begun.

Tom returned to the table, unaware of the seductive dance Wendy had just performed. For Wendy, time stood still as she imagined the curriculum she would prepare for her soon to be sexual pupil:

They would kiss passionately, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Wendy would run her hands over Chase’s chest, feeling his hard muscles beneath her fingertips. Chase would be instructed to trail his kisses down her neck, his hand cupping her breast. Wendy knew she would arch her back instinctively, moaning as he pinched her nipple.

She would push Chase lower, allowing his tongue to trace a path down to her stomach. He’d pull her panties aside, his breath hot against her wet pussy. Wendy’s gasps would be beyond her control as he would lick her swollen clit, her hips bucking against his mouth.

Without instruction, Chase would slip a finger inside Wendy, her muscles clenching around him. Adding a second finger, stretching her open.

Wendy moaned, her fantasy spilling out into her present reality with Tom sitting across from her. She gave him a slight smile of acknowledgment, with little regard he silently returned to his meal. From across the restaurant, her young student’s eyes were transfixed on Wendy who had now worked the slit in her skirt open to allow him full view of her watering pussy. She sipped at her wine glass while the other hand glided up her slick crevice to extract a glistening nectar on her fingers. She replaced the glass on the table and stared intently at Chase while moistening its rim with her freshly drawn juices. As they held each other’s gaze, Wendy could see and almost feel what would unfold when they met:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.