Kori Does It All - Cover

Kori Does It All

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kori does it all is the prequel to Their Beautiful Sexy Toy where she becomes the sexual pleasure for an engaged couple Marley and Joseph. She is a workaholic and uptight. She has three bisexual roommates Rebecca, Ian, and Roger. Her roommates are always fucking around literally. They plan a super exciting weekend for her birthday that involves group sex and an all-out orgy. They figure all she needs is a few orgasms to make her chill and enjoy life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The yacht party began with everyone getting naked. As a gift to me, I got to ride each cock for one minute before the full-on orgy began. I hopped on Peter first, thirty-two-year-old white man, slender-built nice banana of a cock. I loved the curvature of it. It was hitting at angles I didn’t know were possible.

When my sixty seconds were up, I kissed his cheek. He smiled, “Happy Birthday Kori.” It was indeed a happy birthday. I saw him go over to Trish and Marley. Marley had her face deep in Trish’s pussy. I had no idea that Marley was bisexual but I noticed she looked highly skilled at pussy eating. It was amazing to watch. Peter pushed his cock into Marley and held her hips. He bit his lip and humped her with delight. I wondered how Joe felt about his fiancé getting fucked. If he was okay with orgies maybe he and I could have sexy time on occasion.

Next up, Paulo the afro Brazilian. His cock looked like a huge sausage. I had fun riding his cock as he sucked my modest-sized breasts with delight. When it was time for me to move on, he held me in place for twenty additional seconds. I made a mental note to fuck him again before the weekend was up. After I dismounted his cock, he joined Peter and the ladies. He tapped Peter on the shoulder and took over plowing Marley. And Peter got Trish to suck his curvy cock.

I often wondered if Peter and Trish fucked before the orgy. He spent a lot of time at their house when Paulo was working late. She was an older woman in her forties, yet her body was still banging. Roger and Ian called her a MILF. They often fantasized about taking her on.

I hadn’t tried Roger yet. I saw that he was eager for me to sit on his cock. He had a long penis, a nine-inch veiny shaft. I got to see why Becca loved fucking him all the time. I loved how he held my ass and thrust upward in my pussy causing me to cream all over his shaft. “Yeah, Kori, Yeah, I’m finally in that pussy,” he joked. I had to laugh.

After I finished with him, we hugged and he went over to Becca. He quickly placed his cock in her mouth and fucked her face while holding her hair.

Then there was Ian. He smiled as I mounted him. He was a tits man. I loved how he methodically sucked my nipples as I rocked my hips devouring his cock. Up and down his fatty my pussy slid. “I can’t wait until later, I’m gonna fuck you so good doggy style.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh, you bet.”

I was excited. They had planned a game of hide and go fuck for after lunch. I couldn’t wait for that to take place. When the bell dinged, I was sad to leave Ian’s cock because he was stroking me so good, but I immediately got excited when I realized I saved Joe for last.

Ian headed over to help Becca suck Roger’s cock. They took turns kissing each other as Roger’s cock slid out of their mouths. I saw when Roger instructed Ian to bend over. Becca opened her legs and Ian tasted her. Then Ian received Roger. Roger stroked his ass with vigor as Ian licked Becca like a lollipop.

Lastly, there was Joe. I couldn’t wait to mount his thick cock. Marley was busy fucking Paulo so she couldn’t block me fucking her man. I hurried and sat on his cock smiling inside as I glided down his shaft to the base. I paused and savored every inch of him. He smiled before pulling me in for a nasty wet kiss. He held the back of my neck and thrust up rapidly. “Fuck, shit, yes,” I exclaimed with every thrust. He was saving that fuck just for me. And even after the minute was up, I stayed on his cock. I wanted his cum inside of me.

“That’s longer than a minute,” said Ian still getting his ass fucked by Roger.

I was like sir, mind your business. I’m not getting off this cock until I’m ready. We ignored him and kept fucking to our heart’s content. My pussy throbbed on his cock; he stood up and bounced me on his shaft. “Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, “yes, fuck, yes,” I said again. I felt him tighten. He was cumming inside.

“Fuuuuuck!” he said as it drained out of him into me. He set me down, his cock dripped with a small amount of cum and my pussy leaked. We turned and saw his fiancé looking at us. Paulo had already showered her in cum. She shrugged. We were there for an orgy, what did she expect?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.