Kori Does It All - Cover

Kori Does It All

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kori does it all is the prequel to Their Beautiful Sexy Toy where she becomes the sexual pleasure for an engaged couple Marley and Joseph. She is a workaholic and uptight. She has three bisexual roommates Rebecca, Ian, and Roger. Her roommates are always fucking around literally. They plan a super exciting weekend for her birthday that involves group sex and an all-out orgy. They figure all she needs is a few orgasms to make her chill and enjoy life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Inside the yacht, lunch was set out, chicken bites, salad, chips, salsa, stuffed avocados, caramelized Brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes soufflé, little sandwiches, fruit salad, and a cake. The music played. We were all dressed in the bare minimum. I wore a crochet dress with a thong.

Becca wore a thong and nothing else. Her huge breasts were on display. The men loved looking at her tits. They were perfect.

Trish wore a sheer dress with no bra or panties. It showed off her incredibly toned body. She worked out a lot. She was a fitness instructor by day and took care of the kids after school.

Marley wore a cute little tennis skirt without any panties. Every time she bent over, I saw her bare cunt.

The men wore shorts without any shirts.

We all ate and talked. Marley walked over to me, “So, did you enjoy fucking my fiancé?”

“I did.”

“Joe is great in bed. I’m glad you had fun. And thanks for the invite.”

“No problem, glad you came.”

We stood there talking when Joe walked and kissed Marley, “Ladies.”

“Joe,” I replied smiling. We were both still glowing from what we did earlier.

“What are you ladies over here talking about?”

“About how we enjoy fucking you,” she replied smiling.

I laughed. He nodded with a huge smile.

“I was just about to ask Kori if she wanted to be our girl.”

“Your girl?” I asked with confusion.

“Yes. Our girl. Joe and I want a girl to share. You could come over on occasion and it’d be fun. We’re into a lot of kinky shit.”

My face turned red. I was shocked and flattered. “That sounds interesting.”

I was about to ask more, but Becca announced the game would begin, “All the men will hide and the ladies will go seek. And get creative.”

Marley whispered to me, “Let’s team up, maybe we can find Joe and give him a hot threesome.”

I relished the idea. The men took off to hide. We counted to ten and went out to find them. As Marley and I lurked about the yacht, we encountered Joe but he was already occupied with Becca. She had found Joe and Peter hiding behind the bar and decided to take both on. She was being held up by Joe in front and Peter in back. At that moment, I wished it were me. She looked as if she was having a fabulous time.

We continued our quest to find one of the remaining three guys. We found Roger with Trish. He had her in the bathroom holding onto the sink as he fucked her ass wildly. She belted out, “Yes, harder, faster, harder.”

She threw it back on him and almost made him buckle. He grabbed her hips to slow her down. He leaned over and kissed her neck. He was in heaven.

We continued. We found Ian out on the deck, which meant Paulo was still hiding. I told Marley, “Go get Ian and I’ll go look for Paulo.” I remembered his thick sausage and wanted to get another taste of him.

Marley went over to Ian. I saw them kissing and rubbing each other before I headed off to find Paulo. And I found him in his quarters. I laughed, “Awesome, you picked a place with a bed.”

He nodded as he sat in the middle of the bed stroking his huge cock. I joined him by sitting on his face. He rather enjoyed tasting me as I tasted him. Up and down, “Guk, guk, guk,” I sucked and licked, tracing all those veins with my tongue. Playing with his tip.

I yanked his shaft up and hummed on his sack, first the left and then the right. I felt his fingers pushing inside and then his tongue. I looked back and smiled. I had to sit up and enjoy the sensation. An amazing rush of energy flowed through me. I held my breast and moaned.

I eased down. Held that huge sausage and placed it at my entrance. I went down slowly feeling my walls stretch, “Oh fuck,” I said as I got into a nice rhythm. He slapped and squeezed my ass as I twerked on his pole. I looked back and smiled. He was a gorgeous man with incredible dark skin and a head full of giant black curls.

He pulled me back until I rested on his chest. I felt his hand touch mine. He placed it on my gem and together we played while his cock was inside filling me and stretching me out. His other hand cupped my left breast. It felt marvelous.

He rolled me on my side holding my left leg up. “Ahh, sss, ahhh,” he moaned in my ear. I continued to rub my clit. His mouth touched mine. We kissed briefly. I felt his pace quicken. His huge cock pressed against my walls. Faster and faster with each stroke. His eyes closed. He held me tight, “Argghhhhh, shit.”

I touched his face, “Thank you, that was awesome.”

He smiled, “Happy Birthday, Kori.”

We lay there talking. I found out that his oldest son was getting ready to graduate and they had one kid left that was in middle school. He wanted to retire in a few years to start his real estate business.

I toyed with his cock as he spoke. It was a fascinating piece of work. He didn’t mind at all. I gently rubbed my hand along his shaft. Making circles with my finger on his tip. The door opened and his wife came in. She looked beat.

She got in bed, “That Roger.” She hugged Paulo from behind.

“You had a good time?” he asked her.

“Yes. This has been amazing. I want to do one for my birthday.”

“That sounds like fun.” I said as I got out of their bed, “I’ll let you both get some rest. I’m headed to the shower.”

“Later Kore,” Said Paulo.

“Have a good night,” Added Trish.


Later that night, Becca, Ian, and Roger joined me in my cabin. They wanted to fuck. “Aren’t you three tired?” I asked.

They all gave me the same look, which meant it was time to fuck again. Becca lay on top of me our clits rubbed. It felt nice and I hated that I liked it so much. Roger took turns penetrating her pussy and mine; he gave us ten to twenty strokes before he’d pull out. I was getting used to his cock. I squeezed my pussy on it and held tight, “Fuck Kori,” he said. He didn’t want to pull out anymore. He continued to stroke me good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.