Mass Inoculation Wendy - Cover

Mass Inoculation Wendy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: He let his eyes drop once again to the generous cleavage she was displaying. 'I wonder if she even knows her blouse is unbuttoned that far down?' he thought. He hoped not, for it was giving him an almost unobstructed view, clear to her nipple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Military   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   .

The young soldier was getting flustered.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry, but I can’t break the rules!” He looked up into the eyes of the attractive auburn-haired MILF before him. The Private was only 5’-5” in his heavy combat boots. Though he looked thickly muscled, the woman towered over him in her impossibly high heels, so they were nowhere near eye to eye. Looking into those eyes, he wanted to give in to her, but there was a line of other, obviously older, people behind her, and she just didn’t meet the criteria for a Covid vaccination. His orders were to follow orders.

“Ma’am, as I said, you have to be age 65 or older, or have a teaching certificate or be a front-line worker like a fireman or a police officer, or...”

He had gone over this with her, but she insisted she was eligible. “Please, sweetie,” she cooed, looking down into his deep brown eyes, “Uhm, Mr...” She glanced at the name stenciled over his breast pocket. “ ... Gonzales.” She had a fleeting thought – ‘I wonder what that brown cock looks like when it’s hard’ – then focused on his eyes again. “I work for a college. Or at least, I did,” she pleaded, “they just don’t give us certificates.”

The soldier sighed. “It’s Private Gonzales, ma’am,” he corrected her. “Do you have any other qualification?”

Wendy continued to stare into his eyes. “What’s your first name, Private?”

He cleared his throat, obviously thrown off-guard by this woman. She wasn’t so much dominating as intimidating, and determined to exert her influence over him. “It’s, uhm ... Dominic, ma’am.”

She practically whispered, “Well, hi Dominic. I’m Wendy. Just so you know.”

He cleared his throat again. “Good to know, ma’am,” he said briefly. He let his eyes drop once again to the generous cleavage she was displaying. ‘I wonder if she even knows her blouse is unbuttoned that far down?’ he thought. He hoped not, for it was giving him an almost unobstructed view, clear to her nipple. The half-cup bra only put her tits on display more. She was slim, not more than 125 pounds, he guessed, and the black A-line skirt made her appear even slimmer. A word popped into his head: sleek. With her short stylish hair and slim nose, she looked like a swimmer, or a very sexy yoga teacher.

“Well,” Wendy said, “we’re not getting anywhere here. Is there somebody else to talk to?”

The young soldier paused. Anything to keep her here, though there were murmurs and comments from the older people behind her.

Wendy heard them; she’d heard them all before.

“She looks like a slut, dressed like that.” That one made her wet!

“Does she think she can just charm her way to the front of the line?” That one made her smile. She already had, in case that old codger hadn’t noticed!

“She could charm me any day of the week!” That one was from one old gentleman to another, in a rheumy voice that probably hadn’t even seen anyone as sexy as her for years! Wendy heard the snort the woman made.

“Huh! Skank, is what we used to call those kind.” she proclaimed, in a voice definitely intended to be heard. Wendy thought back to yesterday, when she was getting absolutely pounded by the black teenager.

‘Skank, huh?’ she said in her mind, ‘you can only wish, sister!’

Private Gonzales, meanwhile, was still staring directly into her blouse, imagining the heft of those tits in his meaty hands. This one was hot, whether she could qualify for a vaccine or not! Way better than the crowd of wrinkled old grannies he was used to seeing.

Suddenly his commander was behind him.

“What’s going on, Gonzales? Why isn’t the line moving?” He started to say something more, then stopped and stared. “Wendy? What are you doing here?”

“Charlie!” She rushed forward, almost knocking the Private over in her hurry to rush into the arms of Lieutenant Raddison. She squealed, “I didn’t know this was your company of nice young men!”

Raddison hugged her briefly, then turned to Gonzales. “Private, escort this woman to my office, will you? She has special dispensation for the vaccine.” He turned back to Wendy, who was still holding onto his shoulder. “I have something to do, Wendy,” he apologized, “but I’ll be back momentarily.”

As Wendy took the Private’s arm and began to walk with him, she heard the last comment:

“She’s probably getting a shot for the clap.” A couple of people laughed.

‘Fuck you, bitch,’ she wished she could say out loud.

In the commander’s office, which was a small room off the larger community center itself, Wendy settled into a plush chair. The Private took her paperwork, already filled out, and left her to fetch one of the nurses. Even before Lt. Raddison got back, she had her vaccination. She could have left, but she was eager to talk to Charlie. The last time they had been together had been in a hotel room out on the interstate highway. She remembered his nice thick cock, and the way it made her feel that night. That had been two years ago, long before all of this pandemic stuff.

The Lieutenant bustled in, apologizing for making her wait. “Did you get your vaccine yet?” he asked.

“Oh, yes. That nice hunky Private Gonzales made sure I was taken care of.” She paused and added, “at least as far as the shot was concerned.”

Raddison laughed briefly and said, “same old Wendy, huh? God, girl, you are absolutely insatiable!”

It was Wendy’s turn to laugh. “Don’t I know it,” she agreed. “It’s gotta be a hormonal thing or something! My poor husband just can’t produce, you know?” She paused and glanced down into the Lieutenant’s lap, noting the bulge. “Speaking of...” she said.

Raddison leaned into her and kissed her; a long, tongue-heavy kiss that left them both breathless for a moment. “I thought you’d never ask,” he said huskily, already imagining her pussy wrapped around his dick like a warm loving hand. She had that kind of a body.

He pulled Wendy up and around his desk, then backed into his chair. “Why don’t you get this little soldier to stand at attention,” he said. “I’ve been thinking about that fuck we shared since it happened.”

Wendy knew exactly what was being asked of her, and what to do to grant his request. She loved being ordered to wrap her lips around a stiff cock. Even better if it was a nice thick one like this! “I don’t know about little,” she said, “but I’m sure we can get it to stand up and salute.”

She leaned over and kissed him again, then slowly settled herself onto her knees between his feet. She quickly unzipped him and had it out.

“Looks like it’s already standing at attention,” she said and winked. “My, I’ve kind of missed this guy myself.” She took the head inside her perfectly glossed lips, staring up into his eyes the whole time.

That was one thing he remembered about getting with her. Wendy loved to watch his face as they fucked. She watched, if she was in a position to do so, as his cock split her perfect folds on its way inside her, and she watched his hands as they cupped her gorgeous C-cup tits. She wasn’t one to just lay there with her eyes closed, like some of the whores near the base. This one wanted to see it all!

Thinking about that, he slid his hands between his knees and opened her blouse. His hands easily slid under the bra cups and around her breasts, where he cupped them, flicking at the nipples with his thumbs. She moaned, for not the last time today.

“God, that feels good,” she panted, pausing in her teasing of his cock head to encourage him. “Keep playing with my nipples,” she panted desperately. “I love when you treat them like that!”

She truly did. Abuse, to her, was just like this. Flicking, twisting, even pulling at her meaty nipples sent her into orbit! It reinforced that she was a fuck toy to many of these men; to have her breasts and pussy used, and even passed around to others. She loved the idea of a lot of men not being able to resist her.

She was taking the officer’s cock all the way down her throat now, sucking it past her uvula like a porn star. She was an expert at deep-throating by now, having practiced on her dildo first, and eventually many young black men who were almost grotesquely endowed. Her former job as a guidance counselor at a college kept her supplied with hot young men, especially black men. Charlie, she thought, was easy to deep-throat, even given the thickness of his cock. She moaned deeply, already anticipating the climax she craved.

He felt the vibrations of her guttural moan on his cock. This MILF was one of the hottest woman he’d ever met! He didn’t think he could hold out long, so after a few more minutes of this he released her breasts and hooked his hands under her armpits. He pulled her roughly up and she automatically spread her thighs over his, her skirt sliding upward as she settled onto his legs. He wasted no time. Knowing she rarely wore panties, he grasped the hem of her skirt in both hands and yanked it upward, pulling it up under her breasts. She raised herself up.

When she settled over him she didn’t even have to aim her pussy at him. It was like a homing beacon calling to her; it’s rosy mushroom head spreading her greedy labia apart and slowly sinking into her depths as she eased herself down. “That’s it, baby, take that cock in easy. I don’t want to hurt you,” he whispered. In answer, she slammed herself down over the last few inches, grinding onto the green fatigues as she held his gaze, grinning at him. She began to move, snake-like, coaxing his cock to give up its treasure to her. His eyes lost focus for a moment and she laughed.

“Is it still okay, Charlie?” she teased, “Momma still got a nice tight pussy?”

Lt. Raddison groaned. “Ohhh fuck,” he panted as she gripped him tightly, “you can do things with that thing that a human shouldn’t be able to!” His hands went to her blouse, popping the last few buttons apart so her could yank her bra up over her tits and grope them as she fucked him. Because SHE was fucking HIM; she was setting the rhythm and using her talented pussy to milk him like a barnyard animal. All he could do was hang on and enjoy the ride. And he was!

“Kegels, baby,” she grinned at him, as her tummy spasmed in and out and her cunt lips grasped and massaged the shaft of his cock. At one point, she looked down as she pulled all the way off him. Long white strings of her cum still connected the two lovers, sliding out of her slick tunnel onto the head of his pole. It throbbed one time before she again engulfed it, and he moaned long and low.

“Fuck, Wendy, you’re gonna make me c...”

Hearing that, Wendy allowed herself to give in to the pleasure she had been kindling within him. Her hips machined into his as she timed her climax with his.

“Oooooh ooooh oh oh FUCK!” she wailed. Everyone outside heard that. Heads turned toward the solid wood door that couldn’t hold the sounds of her orgasm. “Aaaaiiiieeee!” It sounded to those outside, exactly what it was: a woman in the throes of ecstacy. She thrashed over his lap, her hands bracing herself against his shoulders as her head fell back and bobbed forward, like a metal-head at a rock and roll concert. She growled; actually growled as the sensations coursed through her body, from her groin to her brain to the ends of her limbs.

He hung on to her hips, still thrusting, as she gyrated atop him. His cock was surging, blasting hot loads of thick white cum deep into her baby canal, coating her cervix. Fortunately for her, she’d had her tubes tied long ago, so she could accept any and all loads without worrying about pregnancy. At 53, she didn’t need another kid! So she gripped him ecstaticly and milked his throbbing shaft of every bit of cum she could coax from his balls. She screamed again, a primal wail of conjugal bliss, then rested her forehead on his shoulder as he finished bucking upward.

At last they quieted, save for their panting breaths. He held her tightly, knowing he’d just had an out-of-body experience that wouldn’t be repeated until he saw her again. For her part, she took a deep breath and then unsaddled herself, squeezing her cunt tightly closed to savor all of his seed.

“Wow, Wendy! I think I’m gonna have to go take a walk after that, just to get my heart rate back to normal!” She leaned over and kissed him again, then laughed.

“Hey, you know what?” she asked brightly. “My arm doesn’t even hurt!”

Raddison pulled himself to a standing position, stuffing his cum-covered cock back into his fatigues. He winked at her and said, “well, my dick hurts!” and they both broke up laughing. After a moment, he said, “I really do have to go do some head-counts, baby. But feel free to use my office if you like, for as long as you like.”

Wendy brightened. “Really? Oh my god, thanks!” She looked up at the ceiling for a monent. “So, can I have Private Gonzales for a while?” she asked.

He grinned. “I thought you wouldn’t be happy with just one time. Tell you what, I’ll send them in two at a time. That ought to keep you occupied until I can get it up again.”

“Okay! Gonzales and who?”

He grinned. His face looked like an evil scientist’s for a moment. “I’d like to introduce you to Sgt. Robinson,” he smirked. “He’s a new recruit in my company, and I’ll tell you, we can’t get anybody to shower at the same time that he’s in there.” He began to move his paperwork off the sparsely covered desk.

Wendy mmmmm’d, wondering just what this recruit was packing, to make him so feared! Raddison turned to her.

“This is your base of operations, soldier,” he joked. “No going off site, but you can conduct whatever kind of maneuvers you like while in here. Now get yourself ready to show these young Guardsmen a good time.” He kissed her one more time and exited the office, closing the door quietly behind him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.