Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The business was doing great. Lots of appointments were on the books. Nicole was in Bree’s office, “So you let Viviana have sex with your husband,” she joked.

“We both sexed her and she liked it a lot.”

Nicole chuckled, “You think she’d sex mine?”

“I don’t know. You can always ask her.”

Nicole stood, “You know Steve loves to fuck. When we go to DC to see Kate and Judy next month ... just saying it’d be nice to have a little friend to keep him company while I’m gone.”

“And what is my man gone do if your husband is using his lil friend?’

“They can share. Don’t be selfish. She can help us both out.”

“You need to talk to her about that,” Bree laughed.

Nicole left the office to find Viviana. She saw her in the breakroom with the guys. She was a natural. She loved sports and she was funny. The men took a liking to her.

“Hey Viv, can I see you for a second?” she asked.

Viv excused herself and followed Nicole out the back door. They stood under the awning, “You know I’m getting married soon?”

“Yes, In September, right congrats.”

“Are you interested in coming?”

“Me? I would but I don’t know if I could afford—”

“Girl stop we gotchu. Bre and Marcel said you were cool.”

Viv nodded, “Did she tell you?”

“Bree and I are best friends. We’ve fucked each other’s husbands several times. We talk about everything. And if she says you’re cool then I believe her.”

She smiled, “Thanks. I’ve never had friends that did this kind of stuff before. You all seem so cool with it like—”

“It’s because we all love each other and we look out for each other. Like Bree and I are going to visit Allen’s wife Kate and her girlfriend Judy next month. The guys will be here without anyone to keep them company.”

Viv nodded, “Oh wow.”

“Yeah. It’s up to you. There is no pressure.” Nicole left her outside to ponder the possibility of sexing three men for a weekend.

A huge smile appeared on her face before she turned to go back inside.


Early Friday morning before the sun rose, she sat in her husband’s lap, “Ay, si papi, si.”

He held her back as he sat up with his face buried in her huge breasts. This was their morning ritual. Start the day with a dose of lovemaking. She purred. He hummed. The room filled with their sounds. They panted, then gasped as it hit them simultaneously.

She looked down into his eyes, “Love you.” She dismounted and headed to the bathroom for a shower. She had about two hours before she’d leave with the babies for a trip to Daytona with Allen.

Marcel joined her in the shower, I’m going to miss you this weekend.” He kissed her shoulder.

“You’ll have our new friend to keep you company.”

“True but you know you’re my favorite person to have sex with.”

She giggled as he kissed her neck. She turned to him and kissed his mouth. “I’ll be back on Sunday evening ready for you.”


After breakfast, the girls were in their car seats ready to go. The back door opened, and in walked Allen, “I have the bags in the car, ready?”

“Yes. We just have to grab the babies and we are set,” she replied happily. She kissed Marcel, “Don’t forget to send out the email blasts and work with Nicole helping out in the voice-over studio. We have a few people coming to record on Saturday.”

“Okay, mi amor. Have fun.” He gave her another peck and then kissed the girls before shaking Allen’s hands, “Take care of our girls.”

“You know it, man.”

They left for a trip to the east side of Florida.


The morning was beautiful as Viv stepped out of her one-bedroom apartment. She strutted to her little black sedan and hit the keyless entry. Her cell phone rang, “Hola prima,” she said to her cousin.

“Damn chica, where have you been?”

“I told you I just started this new job. It keeps me busy.”

“Did you find out if they have any positions opened? I hate my current job.”

“Um, right now, I think they have everyone they need.”

“Shoot. Okay. Maybe we can catch up this weekend.”

Viv remembered she already made plans to be with Marcel. “How about we do something on Sunday? I swear I’m just really swamped.”

“Alright, I’ll see you Sunday.”

She put her phone away. The car started. She backed out of the parking space and went to work.


Music played. The babies slept. Allen drove blissfully with Bree by his side. His phone rang. He answered through the car, “Hello Kate, how are you?” he asked.

“I’m well. Relaxing until Judith gets back are you all on your way.”

“Yes. I have Bree and the girls with me.”

“Perfect. Hi, Bree.”

“Hello Kate darling,” she replied.

“So nice to hear your voice are we still on for next month?”

“We sure are. Can’t wait to see you ladies.”

Allen looked at Bree, “And just what are you ladies planning to do?”

They both laughed and then Bree responded, “Nicole found a designer in DC. Kate and Judith offered a place to stay for the weekend.”

He nodded, “Um, hmmm,” he replied as he drove.

She giggled.

“Have fun in Daytona my loves. See you soon Bree.”

The call ended. Bree looked at Allen who was still staring at her, “Four ladies in DC all alone.”

“We won’t be alone. We’ll have each other,” she smirked.

He shook his head and continued to drive.

It was a three-hour drive. They made a stop to check on the babies and finally arrived at Allen’s parents’ house around 11:00 am. His mother and father were waiting outside on their porch under the covering. The car pulled up in the wrap-around driveway. As soon as Bree stepped out of the car, Allen’s mom approached her with a smile, “Hi, I’m Allen’s mom Susan, so glad to finally meet you in person.”

Bree received her hug gladly, “Hello, thanks for having us.”

Then she met Allen’s father Ronald, “Nice to meet you, sir.”

Allen hugged his mother. She looked at the girls, “Oh so precious. Bring them inside.”

Allen grabbed one baby and Bree got the other. “Do you need any help with the bags son?”

“Uh no dad, I’ll just get them later.”

They headed inside the cool home decorated with an old country feel, flowered prints, thick rugs on the hardwood floor, wicker-style furniture, and plants.

“You have a lovely home” Bree commented as he looked around at all the family pictures. She saw one of Allen, “So handsome.”

“That’s when I had hair.”

“You’re still handsome,” she commented.

“Bring me those grandbabies and y’all go in the kitchen and get some of that food I cooked. I made lasagna,” said Susan as she took Helena handed her to her husband, and then grabbed Kaara.

Allen and Bree headed to the kitchen. He got the plates, placed the food on each and they sat at the table eating. “Your parents are sweet,” she commented relieved that they welcomed her.

“I told you my mother has been dying to become a grandmother.”

Susan walked into the kitchen holding Kaara, “You know your brother called yesterday, his girlfriend is pregnant.”

Allen made a face, “Girlfriend?”

“Um hmm, he’s got a girlfriend. Said she’s Colombian.”

Allen nodded, “Okay. Good for him. Hopefully, he’s not still being an idiot.”

“He’s settled down a lot since he moved to North Carolina. Maybe the change was good for him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.