Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Before the alarm sounded, Marcel’s eyes opened. He looked to his right and saw Viviana lying next to him. He grinned before leaving the bed. He stepped into the bathroom to drain his pipe, and after washing his hands, he slipped back into bed.

The babies were not home. He could be as loud as he wanted. He could pound Viv nicely and hear her moan, yelp, and squeal as he did with Bree before they had the babies.

He slipped under the covers and tasted her wine. She smiled as his tongue flicked her pearl. She longed to have a man wake her up that way, Bree is so lucky, she thought, and now, so am I.

“Marcel, ay, wait, por fa,” she pleaded as he sucked and hummed on her clit while fingering her. He was relentless. He didn’t let up. Her body bucked and jerked, but he held her in place until she shuddered.

With his lips wet, he eased up and pushed his way inside. Her bottom lip dropped. She didn’t make a sound, her eyes rolled, then finally she cooed. He smiled as he worked a spell on her tight wet center. He loved having an alternative to enjoy. The only thing better was having Bree and Viv at the same time.

She held him tightly. He worked her middle divinely until they both gasped. His lips touched hers, he continued to hold until he let every drip of cum fill her. He rolled off, “How do you want your eggs?” he asked.

Still glowing from her orgasm, she turned to him, “Scrambled hard.”

He left the bed. She lay for a moment smiling. She sat up, she checked her phone, there were no annoying messages from her ex. She hummed as her mind flashed to what Nicole asked her. She grinned at the thought of it. She had spent a lot of time with Steve helping him learn the editing process.

It helped that he was attractive and funny in a goofy way. She smiled. She wondered when she’d get a chance to see how he was. Then she thought about Allen. Allen was very handsome. His eyes, his tattoos, his bald head, he was fine and she was sure if Bree enjoyed fucking him, he had to have a nice package.

She slid out of bed. Months ago, she was depressed and at that moment, she was smiling and thinking about a bright future with her new friends.


After a sweet lovemaking session, Allen left the bed with his tip still leaking cum. He headed to the bathroom. His phone was on the nightstand. He received a message. Bree happened to be sitting up when his phone flashed with a text message, “I saw your aunt, she said you were in town. Can we meet?”

Bree’s eyebrows furrowed. She knew Allen wasn’t her man but she couldn’t help but wonder whom the fuck was texting him besides Kate. Another message flashed, “It’s Katherine from high school.”

Bree stood. The bathroom door opened Allen walked out. He stepped to Bree with a kiss, “I hate that it’s almost over.”

She touched his face, “I’m going to take a shower.”

He picked up his phone. She watched as he checked his messages, “Everything okay?” she asked.

“Uh yeah. I’ll get ready and go help my parents with the girls.”

Bree went to the bathroom to shower.


After breakfast, everyone was ready to head to the park for pictures. The girls had on these dresses with yellow on top and big pretty sunflowers on the bottom. On their heads were yellow headbands with a flower.

Allen’s parents each had on a pinch of yellow and so did he. Bree wore a white sundress with yellow accessories. She wasn’t expecting to be in the photos but Allen asked her to join in for a few.

After they were done, they went to lunch and then back to the house. Allen changed his shirt into something more relaxed. He told Bree, “I’m going to go see an old friend for a couple of hours. I’ll be back.”

She nodded, “Okay. Don’t stay too long.”

“I promise to be back soon.” He kissed her mouth and left.

Allen hurried to his car. He had already messaged his friend to meet at the beach where they used to hang out. He arrived. He parked and went to the spot near the docks. He felt soft hands on his eyes. He smiled.

“Guess who?” the voice sounded.

“Kathy.” He turned to see her just as pretty as ever. Her dark brown hair was cut into a bob which was longer on the sides and shorter in the back. Her brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. She had a darling smile. He hugged her, “My god, it’s been ages.”

It had been ages since he had seen her. His high school girlfriend. Everyone thought they would end up together but she wanted to pursue a career in journalism which took her all over the globe. She was successful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.