Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

There was a soft breeze that came through the window causing the curtains to blow. The rain danced on the panes and soft thunder clapped at a distance after the lightning flashed.

It was the perfect calming sound for two bodies in motion. Allen held her hands over her head pushing deep inside listening to her soft sweet moans. They had been at it for fifteen minutes savoring the final moments of their weekend getaway.

His left hand eased down and brought her right leg in. She felt every inch rubbing her walls. Her right hand caressed his back, “Ooh babe,” she moaned as the surge of energy hit.

He pressed deeper and gasped. Slowly he lifted watching his drenched monster sausage leave her center. He slid next to her, “Almost time to get ready.”

“Yeah.” She sat up and headed to the bathroom. When she returned, he touched her nose and moved closer. They talked for a little while then went back to sleep.


The coffee brewed as Nicole sat at the table with Viv, “How do you feel?”

Viv smiled as she sipped on a cup of apple juice, “I had fun.”

Nicole nodded, “You are on the pill, right?”

“Um, I’m on birth control.”

“Do you plan on having kids?”

Viv nodded, “Not yet. One day I hope to have one. What about you?”

Nicole stood. She carried herself to the coffee maker and poured two cups of coffee, “We will start trying in a couple of years.” She returned to the table with the cups of coffee and sat. The conversation continued until it was time for Viv to prepare to leave for the day.

Marcel was already at home eagerly awaiting the return of his wife and children. And Steve was fast asleep after a heavy dose of fucking all morning with two women.


After a lovely weekend in Daytona, Allen and Bree arrived in St. Pete. The car pulled into the garage of Allen’s home. He had offered to keep the babies for a few hours so Bree could have some alone time with Marcel.

After they brought the girls inside, Bree stood by the door looking into Allen’s eyes, “Are you okay?”

He smiled, “I’ll be fine.”

She kissed his mouth, “Thanks for doing this.”

“It’s my pleasure.”

She touched his face before leaving out the front door.

As Allen stood by the door his mind flashed to the kiss. The one he had in Daytona with his former love. He touched his mouth, “oh boy,” he said out loud. His cell phone sounded. He looked and saw a message, “Sorry about the kiss.”

Quickly he replied, “No need to apologize.”

“Really. Because you didn’t respond.”

“You caught me off guard.”

“I want to see you.”

He stared at his phone and shook his head, “Right now is not the best time.”

The three dots appeared. He waited and then they disappeared. He gulped and headed to the living room where the girls lay peacefully inside of a playpen. He sat on the sofa and then grabbed the remote control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.