Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The night was quiet. The stars looked perfect in the sky. The ladies sat by the poolside discussing an upcoming trip to D.C. and an upcoming wedding. There were empty wine bottles. Nicole stood, “Fuck, I miss my man,” she admitted as she walked over to the wine cooler. Steve was gone for the weekend. She looked at Bree, “Shit what time is Marcel coming back?” she asked like a crack addict in need of a fix.

Bree chuckled, “Not until Sunday morning.”

Nicole popped open another bottle and poured it into each lady’s glass. “Text Allen and tell him to come over.”

Bree sent a message to Allen, “Come over to Nikki’s.”

“Okay,” he replied.

“He’s on his way,” she informed Viv and Nicole.

“I’ve never been with Allen,” said Viv.

“You’re in for a treat,” said Bree smiling, “he’s a fantastic lover.”

“Yeah, and his dick is big,” she said as she made the noise of an elephant.

They laughed.

It wasn’t long before Allen showed up and joined them by the pool, “Ladies.” He gave each a hug and a kiss.

Nicole rubbed his crotch, “Steve is in North Carolina and Marcel is away with the girls at his parents, what you got for us?”

He grinned, “Whatever you need.”

“Oh okay, I like that Allen,” she joked as she undid his pants and rubbed him until he was stiff.

Bree sat back and watched as she drank the last of her wine. Nicole was on her knees with every inch of Allen in her mouth. Viv joined her and they took turns tasting Allen as Bree watched.

“Aren’t you going to join?” he asked.

Bree smiled, “I wanna watch.”

He nodded as they continued to slurp and suck. Nicole stood, “Sit over here,” she said as she directed him to the sofa. Viv followed them to the sofa. Allen stared at the two naked women wondering which one was going to sit on his elephant trunk first, “Go ahead newbie,” insisted Nicole as she watched Viv take her time sitting on Allen’s cock slowly devouring every inch.

Her eyes rolled and she bit her bottom lip. Nicole laughed, “I told you.” She sat by Allen’s side watching as Viv enjoyed the ride. She went wild on his stick humping for dear life. It was better than she expected.

He grabbed her hips to slow her down, “Relax,” he said softly as he stood. She was light and easy to maneuver. He bounced her with ease. Her body trembled within seconds and she squealed. It was done. He released her and slowly set her on her feet.

Nicole was ready for a ride. She hopped into his arms. “Nikki, you’re a wild girl.”

She smiled as she bounced up and down yelping, “Yes, yes, yes, fuck my pussy hard Allen.”

He obliged her. He set her down, turned her, and bent her over pushing his length into her wet center while holding her hips. His body ricocheted off hers repeatedly. He slapped her ass hard until it tanned red.

“Like this, this is what you called me over her for, right?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes.”

He pulled her arms until she stood upright and went slower, “I can feel you cumming on my cock.”

“Yes, Allen. I’m cumming,” she squealed softly.

Her pussy pulsated on his shaft and dripped. He smiled and kissed her shoulder. He pulled from her center and stroked himself until his cum shot out in ribbons onto her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.