Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Allen’s house. Saturday night. It started with food and drinks. Six friends toasted to a successful month. The business was growing. They were happy. Steve had his son with him enrolled in school. He had made new friends in the small community where they resided.

Nicole was getting used to her role as a stepmother to a little white boy which caused confusion when she showed up to do things with him at school. But eventually, people understood she was his stepmother.

Little Steve was with the twin girls at Marcel’s parent’s house. They had taken a liking to him and treated him as one of their grandchildren. It allowed them to enjoy time together for their evening get-togethers when they didn’t have an event to work.

The music played at a nice level so they could converse without yelling. “To Steve and Nicole,” Bree said holding her glass in the air, “you two are so cute together. From the moment Nikki met you, Steve, she was into you.”

He smiled, “Yeah. I love her energy. She’s one of the best things to ever happen to me. I can’t wait to marry her.”

She kissed him, “That’s sweet, babe.”

“Next weekend we’ll be in DC visiting our friends and getting the final touches added to Nikki’s dress,” said Bree as she looked at Viv, “we will leave you men in good hands though.”

Viv smiled, “Yes. I look forward to helping out.”

They drank from their glasses. Marcel kissed Bree’s mouth, “I hate when you go but I love when you come back.”

She grinned, “I always keep it nice a ready for you, papi.”

“Te amo.”

“I love you too.”

Allen walked over and placed his hand on Marcel’s shoulder, “All right, let’s have some fun,” he said excitedly, as he pulled Marcel over to the center of the room where Steve waited.

Allen put on some sexy music and turned it up, “We’re about to give the ladies a sexy show.”

Marcel laughed, “What the hell.”

“Come on dude just a little strip show. We are the entertainment. We are the Stroke Masters.”

The ladies cheered as they took a seat on the sofa and watched the guys dance erotically. Their shirts came off and the ladies cheered.

“Let me see if I got some ones,” said Nicole as she looked into her purse, “I got $100.” She waved it around.

Allen went over and danced in front of her with just his boxers. His long cock was erect. He pulled down the boxers slowly and revealed his magic stroke weapon. She handed him the bill but he shook his head, “Suck it.”

Her mouth opened and he pushed it inside and they cheered him on. Steve went over to Viv and wiggled his ass in her face. She grabbed it and kissed both of his cheeks. He turned and showed his fatty to her and she sucked it happily.

Bree grinned as Marcel made his way over to her. His long cock pointed toward her face. Slowly her mouth opened. He stepped closer and slid between her lips. She played with his plums as he looked down at her sucking.

The sound of heavy sucking and slurping filled the room. The men were in heaven. They moaned as the ladies serviced their rods with care. After a time, they switched and got to enjoy each woman’s mouth.

The ladies had removed their clothes. Each one bent over the sofa as a man kneeled behind them pounding away to their heart’s content. Allen with Viv, Steve with Bree, and Marcel with Nicole.

This continued until each man had filled each woman’s center. Panting, moaning, the sweet afterglow of perfect orgasms on a great night.


It was morning. Marcel had left to go pick up the children from his parent’s house. Allen had some yard work and Steve was fast asleep.

The ladies went for a walk on the trail in the community. They were three abreast. “I’ll be married at the end of September can y’all believe it?” asked Nicole. She had been nervous about making it official.

“Married life is about the same as before. The papers just make it official and give you access to more benefits,” said Bree.

“I hope to find what you ladies have one day,” said Viv.

“You will,” Bree encouraged her as they continued to walk.

“My first serious relationship was abusive. I thought he was a great guy. But it changed after I moved in with him. I got pregnant and he beat me so badly, I ended up losing the child.”

“That’s awful,” commented Bree.

“Yeah, he’s a piece of shit,” added Nicole, “he didn’t deserve you. I’m glad you found the strength to leave.”

Viv sighed, “He still contacts me. I mean he hasn’t in a while but I’m afraid he will again. I hate staying by myself.”

“Our house is big. You can stay with us,” said Bree.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Or, she can stay with us. You can stay with anyone of us anytime.”

Viv smiled, “Thanks. I love you ladies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.