Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was the morning Bree had to leave. Her bags were packed and ready to go downstairs by the door. Her alarm sounded at 4:00 am but she was already awake receiving a parting gift from her husband as he laid on top of her grinding her center to perfection.

She caressed his strong back and later grabbed his ass throwing her hips up, “Ay papi, si, si, me gusta.”

He leaned over and suckled her breasts, “Next year, I want to take you to the Bahamas. I want us to make our son.”

She touched his face, “Yeah?”

“Si, mami. I am ready for another kid. Let’s just do it and be done.”

“Okay papi, as you wish.”

He kissed her mouth and melted into her grunting as he unloaded.


Bree had Helena ready with her things. She walked her over to Allen’s house at 6:00 am. He opened the door, “You’re all set,” he said as he took the sleeping child from Bree’s arms.

She nodded, “Yes. I still have a little time before I head out.”

He placed the baby in the playpen and immediately, he walked over and kissed her mouth. She smiled as she touched his face, “Sit down.”

He sat on the sofa and she lifted the dress she wore and sat on his cock and worked her hips. He held her breasts and they shared a sweet look. It wasn’t as before. There was something noticeably different.

There was no longer the pulling of their hearts in different directions. There was peace. An understanding. She still enjoyed him and he still enjoyed her. She knew where her heart was and he was finding peace with that as he explored his life as a single man.

She gasped in his arms, “Fuck,” she said. Their foreheads touched, “I should go,” she said sweetly, “have fun with Helena.”

He kissed her mouth, “Be safe. Tell Kate and Judy I said hello.”

“I will.”

After Bree left, Allen took a shower and later sat with his daughter on the sofa. His phone sounded. “Hey,” he said as he adjusted the child in his arms.

“Are you busy?” Kathy asked.

“I’m here with my daughter. We’re just chatting.”

“If she’s anything like her father, she’s most likely quite the conversationalist.”

“She is.” He laughed.

“Are you free today? I’d love to meet your baby. I can cook for you.”

“Um, sure. We can come by around 5:30 tonight?”

“Perfect.”

The call ended. Allen looked at his baby girl, “You wanna go out later to meet a new friend.”

She smiled. He kissed her cheek.


Washington D.C, first stop the designer. Two beautiful women signed in for an appointment and were handed glasses of champagne and led to the fitting room. They sat on this plush white bench and waited for the designer.

A woman called Nicole to the private dressing area where she assisted her into the dress. When Nicole walked back to where Bree was, she saw the tears in her friend’s eyes, “Damn, you look so pretty.”

She looked at herself in the mirror and cried, “On my mama, on my hood, I look fly, I look good.”

Bree chuckled as she stood and walked over to her, “You do.” They hugged.

The designer walked out, “You look fabulous,” he said as he pinched the fabric at the waist, “Just make sure this waist stays snatched. This cut is not forgiving if you gain a few pounds in the wrong spot.”

She nodded. The dress was sweetheart shaped on top with intricate beading. It hugged the rib cage and later flowed out at the hips in beautiful layers of ruffles.

After the fitting, the designer confirmed the shipping details to where the dress and accessories would be sent and the ladies left.


Kathy moved about her kitchen with ease. She was a natural chef. Her ethnic background was Greek and she often cooked a lot of delicious items. One of her favorite things was beef stew with orzo pasta. It was also one of Allen’s favorite meals to have at their house when they were younger.

She also had some fried tomatoes and a tray of almond cookies for dessert. She paused and took a deep breath and smiled. The doorbell sounded, and she walked out of the kitchen and stepped into the living room, and hurried to the door, it opened and she saw him standing with his daughter in the car seat, “Oh my look at her, she is so precious,” she stated happily.

Allen stepped inside and removed his shoes. She had a pristine white carpet and he didn’t normally wear shoes inside except for flip-flops. He kissed her cheek, “Thanks, it smells great in here.”

“You can have a seat over there and let me hold this precious baby,” she said as she took the car seat and followed him to the living room. She took Helena out of the car seat and held her, “Just beautiful, I can’t get over how sweet, she is.”

“Thanks.”

She touched her soft blonde hair and looked into her blue eyes, “I always wanted kids but by the time I was ready, my marriage was ending.”

“My divorce from Kate is done. I signed the papers and got the copy a few days ago.”

“So what’s next?”

“I’m back on the market I guess.”

She smiled, “And what about her mother?” she asked as she looked at Helena.

“She’s happy. They’re happy.”

Kathy nodded. Inside she was jumping for joy, “The food is ready if you want to eat. I made one of your favorites.”

“Beef stew with orzo pasta?”

She nodded as he placed Helena back into the car seat and then walked with her into the kitchen. Allen smiled as he followed.

“Have a seat there,” she said. Helena was placed on a high seat designed to hold car seats. She fixed the food and sat. She held Allen’s hand and prayed briefly before they dug into the stew.

“Um, this is so good. Just like your mother’s.”

“I have all of her recipes.”

“How is she?”

“She’s well. She and dad are on a cruise right now. They do four a year. They love cruising. It keeps them young.”

“That’s awesome.”

They continued to eat and drink and after dinner, Allen placed Helena on a pallet on the soft carpeted floor. She was sound asleep. Allen and Kathy sat on the sofa talking.

She asked a lot of questions concerning his relationship with Bree. He chuckled, “I told you she’s happy with her husband.”

“But you two still...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.