Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“Oh my god, Allen,” she moaned as she sat on top of him, “oh fuck!” she exclaimed as her bodied trembled. He grabbed her hips and held steady releasing his load as he moaned. Their lips touched. She rolled off, “My God,” she said.

He rolled to his side and touched her nose. She smiled, “When can I meet Bree and her husband?”

“She is out of town right now. She’ll be back tomorrow evening.”

“I want to meet the other baby.”

“She’s precious as well.”

The faint sound of a baby fussing could be heard, Allen hopped up, “I have to feed Helena,” he said as he put on some shorts.

He left the bedroom and found Helena in the next bedroom in the middle of the bed with blankets surrounding her. He touched her pamper, “who needs a diaper changed?” he smiled at his bundle of joy.

She returned the smile as Allen began to attend to her. Kathy walked in and saw how he was with his child, “I always knew you’d make a great father.”

He looked over at Kathy who was already approaching him. She took the soiled pamper from him and they headed downstairs to feed Helena.

Allen sat on the sofa holding his daughter, Kathy brewed a fresh pot of coffee, “So, plans for today?” she asked from the kitchen.

“I’m on duty all day today.”

She entered the living room and sat next to him, “May I?”

He nodded and handed her the baby. She handled her with care as she fed her the rest of the bottle, “I’ve always wanted to be a mother.”

Allen nodded, “She’s been such a joy to my life.”

“She’s darling. If we’re going to be together, I want you to know I would love your child as my own.”

He touched her hair and smiled, “I know.”


Steve was at home with his son watching him play with a friend in the backyard. Nicole called, “Hi honey,” he said to his fiancé.

“Hey babe, how are you guys?”

“Great. I’m sitting here relaxing. Steve’s playing with his friend. Oh, and your mom called, she said something about paying for some other family members that wanted to attend the wedding.”

“And please tell me you told her, no!”

He hesitated, “It’s your mom. She said these people really wanted to be there.”

She sighed, “You know what, don’t worry about it, babe. It’s okay. I’ll deal with it.”

“You sure.”

“Yeah. I love you.”

“Love you too, tell the ladies I said, hi.”

“I will.”

Steve received a message from Viv stating she would be over later that evening to introduce him to Donald. He smiled and replied, “Can’t wait.”

He called his best friend, “Hey man, what are you up to?”

“I’m over at Kathy’s.”

Steve sat at attention, “Wait. Kathy the one you used to date back in high school?”

“Yes. She lives in Clearwater.”

“Wow, dude. That’s major. I was going to invite you over to hang out with me and Viv, but I see you’re already squared away.”

Allen laughed, “I am. Thanks, for the invite though.”

“Hey, you think she’ll be—”

“I don’t know. We’ve been talking about it. She’s still trying to wrap her head around the idea of it.”

“I see. Well, have fun.”


It was a magnificent day for a walk downtown. Viv strolled with Donald holding hands. They stopped at a restaurant for a bite to eat. As they sat talking waiting for their food to arrive, Viv’s phone rang. She answered, “Hola prima,” she said happily.

“Hey, what are you doing? I miss you.”

“I’m,” she looked at Donald sweetly, “I’m with my boyfriend.”

There was a lot of squealing coming from the phone which made Donald smile. “Calm down, he can hear you.”

“Oh my god, wait, is he cute, what does he do? Send me a picture.”

“I’ll let you meet him soon. He’s very handsome, un blanquito parace como Sebastian Rulli.”

“Ay dios mio. I’m so happy for you. Call me later.”

Viv put her phone inside her purse. Their food had just arrived. Donald looked at her sweetly and reached for her hand, “I love this. I love you.”

She had never had that magical feeling of having a man love her from a place that was real. Her eyes watered, “I love you too.”

The waiter smiled, “You too are so adorable together.”

They blushed.

After they ate, Donald paid but he had to run to the restroom before they left. She stood outside waiting and enjoying the breeze when she heard, “Well if it isn’t Viviana Maria Perez Solis.”

She cringed as she turned to look into his eyes.

“What, aren’t you going to speak?” he asked with a smug look on his face. He was annoyingly attractive and just as pompous as he was good looking, “Viv, mami, como estas?”

“What the hell do you want Jorge?”

“Dame otro chance.” He reached for her and she pulled away.

“Hell no.”

“All that stuff was in the past. I’m a changed man now, look at me.”

She shook her head in disgust, “You made me lose our baby. You pushed me down a flight of stairs and you asked me to lie for you so you wouldn’t go to jail. How do you think I would ever—”

He grabbed her arm and squeezed it until it turned red. She looked at him. He looked at the grip he had on her arm and slowly released, “Sorry. You just—”

“I just what? I make you like this. I make you want to beat me. To push downstairs, to hit me in the face with beer cans, that’s what the fuck you call love?”

Donald stepped outside, “Hey, babe, what’s going on?” Donald was that lowkey pretty boy that people thought was soft but he was about throwing hands. He grew up in a rough area and had to scrap often.

So, he took up three forms of fighting skills: boxing, jujitsu, and Muay Thai. He was also skilled at using weapons, which he had to be for his career in the military.

Jorge looked at Donald who stood over six feet tall with muscles everywhere. He remained silent. Donald shook his head, “Is this your ex?”

Viv nodded.

Donald pushed his chest, “Stay the fuck away from my girl.”

Jorge stumbled back. Donald grabbed his shirt, “You understand or should I say it in Spanish?”

Jorge stepped back and nodded, “We good, dude.”

He hugged her, “We’re going to file a complaint against him to have an official record.”

“Is that necessary?”

“Yes. Because if that fucker comes near you again, I want them to have it on record that he was harassing you to justify anything that I may have to do.”

She nodded. They headed to the local office and filed an order of protection.


Steve had ordered some pizza, wings, and a veggie tray. He also had some beer nice and chilled for his guests when they arrived. A night of fun with friends Viv, her new boyfriend Donald and Marcel.

They were talking in the living room as they ate and drank. Viv recounted what had happened earlier that day.

“That guy seems like a real tool,” commented Steve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.