Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

In DC, the morning was bright and filled with possibilities. Kate wore a light sweater over her pajamas as she stepped out onto the porch to water her tall plants. “You guys are doing so well,” she said as she poured water into each pot.

She set down the water canister and looked out at the horizon. She smiled. Life with Judith was good. Each day, she was getting more accustomed to being open about her sexuality and what she wanted.

Judith stepped outside and wrapped her arms around Kate, “There you are.”

“Yes, I’m here,” she said as she touched Judith’s hand. Kate turned to her and their lips touched.

“Let’s play a little before breakfast,” suggested Judith.

They headed back inside to their room. Kate came out of her clothes quickly. Judith went down, parted her legs, and licked her gem as Kate looked down admiring her work.

She cooed as her fingers slipped through the strands of Judith’s soft hair. Kate’s head fell back as her pulse-rate increased. She felt the tingling. The little bolt of energy surges through her body. Judith’s lips were wet with her nectar. Kate hummed in delight.

Judith sat on the bed and let her legs fall open as she invited Kate to taste. Kate hooked two fingers in while thumbing Judith’s clit. Judith’s chest rose and fell rapidly as she moaned.

Kate was relentless. Her fingers moved rapidly until she heard Judith squeal and she sprayed all over Kate’s hand and face. Kate smiled, “That was beautiful.”

Judith smiled, “No one makes me cum like you do Kate.”


Kate and Judith enjoyed breakfast by the huge window that let in enormous amounts of light. Kate saw that she had several messages. One from Nicole. She smiled.

Judith saw her face glow, “Who is it, Allen?” she asked.

“It’s Nicole,” she read the message, “She and Steve are getting married. They’re inviting us.”

“How wonderful,” said Judith as she sipped her coffee.

“It is. I’m looking forward to it,” she replied as she looked at her voice messages. There was one from her daughter. She listened.

“Hi mom,” she said with excitement, “Jean proposed and ... you’re going to be a grandmother.”

Kate’s heart filled with joy. Her daughter had moved to Paris to study art and met Jean after a few months. They had a whirlwind romance and Lillian ended up staying in Paris.

Kate looked at Judith, “Lillian and Jean are getting married.”

“Oh wow, everyone is getting married, maybe we should,” joked Judith.

Kate paused. Did she dare even allow herself to think that way? She took a deep breath, “I’m going to be a grandmother.”

Judith rose from her seat and went to Kate. She embraced her, “I’m happy for you. This is amazing.”

“Thank you,” replied Kate. “I’m going to go call Lillian.” She stepped away to make the call.


Allen had not had the pleasure of waking up with Bree sitting on his erection in months. That morning when he woke up to her tasting his rod until it swelled, he knew it was going to be a great day.

He looked up into her eyes admiring her beauty as she rode him nice slowly savoring every inch of him. She leaned in and kissed his mouth. His hands held onto her ass tightly as he thrust upward drilling her pleasure spot, “Ah babe, I’m cumming,” she moaned.

“Yeah?” he asked knowing he felt her pussy pulsate on his rod but he loved to talk dirty to her while he was inside, “I feel your pussy babe.”

“Oh God, Allen, shit,” she exclaimed as her body trembled.

“Turn over babe,” he said as he waited for her to get on her belly. He got in position for the prone bone and fed his cock into her wetness. The position was turning into one of his favorites. He loved to look at the muscles in her back, the two dimples above her ass, and press onto the softness of her round bottom as he thrust at a nice tempo.

“Oh my god babe, shit.”

“Again?”

“Yes, Allen, fuck,” she replied just before her body tightened.

He saw the white film on his shaft. It was beautiful how hard she would cum for him. He knew not even her husband could get her to cum that hard.

He lifted her hips and surveyed her pretty ass before smacking it with nice taps. He increased his thrust rate bringing himself closer. “Ahhh, shit,” he groaned.

He continued to work her pussy from behind. He was close. He could feel it rising. “Ah god, shit babe” he moaned, “I’m about to—”

“Allen!!”

“Fuck!!” he exclaimed as he exploded inside. He collapsed on the bed holding his wet dick in hand.

She looked at him lying there. He was so sexy. She smiled, “That was so fucking good babe.”

He smiled.

Bree left the bed. Her cellphone sounded. She saw that it was Marcel. She went into the bathroom to talk, “Hey babe,” she said sweetly.

“Hola amor,” he replied, “Are you still at Allen’s.”

“Yeah. I’m still here.”

“I hope you have some energy for me when I get back Monday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.