Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Jorge lived in one of the luxury two-bedroom apartments. He had recently moved there after the lease at his former location in St. Pete expired. It was his attempt at a fresh start. He hated that his actions caused him to miss out on a beautiful smart talented woman like Viviana. But he didn’t want any smoke from Donald.

As tropical music played. He danced. He was dressed and ready to go out on a date with this new girl he referred to as flaquita, which is skinny or slim in Spanish.

His mother called him an hour prior. As he stood looking in the mirror, he could hear her words, “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.”

It was her favorite scripture in the bible. She made a point to mention it to him daily whenever she called. She hoped this would help him to a path of doing better in relationships.

She had loved Viviana and looked forward to having a grandchild but after Viv lost the baby, she had to admit that her son had issues.

Jorge sighed, “Si, mama. I know. I’m trying.”

He was ready. He grabbed his stuff and the flowers and headed to Carol’s apartment. When he knocked, he was pleasantly surprised at her makeover, “Hi, you look amazing. I got these for you.”

She took them, “Thanks Jorge, come in for a second,” she said as she stepped aside.

He looked around. It was pretty bare bones. She smiled uneasily, “I still have to get a lot of stuff.”

“Oh no, I’m not judging. Are you ready?”

She nodded and they headed out for dinner.


At Don’s house, in the den, everyone sat in the dining room. Kathy had finally met the rest of Allen’s friends. “I never thought I’d meet a better chef than me,” she said to Don.

He smiled, “Thanks.”

Bree cleared her throat.

Kathy chuckled, “And Bree of course.”

“Just saying. Y’all know a sista can cook.”

“Right, my best friend throws down,” added Nicole.

Allen took a few empty beer bottles to the kitchen. He was joined by Marcel and Steve. Steve nudged him, “Looks like she’s having a great time.”

Allen was relieved. He knew once Kathy met his friends, she’d see why he trusted them so, “I hope she changes her mind before the wedding.”

“Man, it’s cool if she doesn’t there’s no rush,” said Steve, “I’m just happy for you.”

He nodded, “Thanks, man.”

Marcel patted his shoulder, “They’re even talking about a kid next year, it would be cool if we can get them all knocked up at the same time,” said Marcel.

Allen squinted, “You sure that’s a good idea? I mean do we really want all the women out of commission at once? Six weeks is a long time.”

They laughed, “True,” replied Marcel.

They headed back to the dining area where everyone was having wine and dessert.

Don was serving the ladies. They were impressed with his culinary skills. He had even made an Oreo cookie cheesecake.

“Looks like Don has all the women around his finger,” said Steve.

Don smiled, “Naw man, you know. They’re just being nice.” He patted his shoulder.


Carol wasn’t used to being spoiled. She looked around the fancy restaurant, “This place is nice.”

Jorge nodded, “I like it. They have the best steak.”

After they ordered, Jorge proceeded to engage in conversation. He learned that she worked for a department store and was new to the area and that she had a sister in Clearwater.

“I have brothers. They all live in Miami. My mom lives here in the area.”

“Do you get along with your brothers?”

He nodded, “Yeah. They’re older. Married with kids. My mom is hoping I do the same.”

“No kids yet? She asked.

He paused. And then replied, “No. my ex-girlfriend lost our child.”

She reached for his hand, “I’m so sorry Jorge.”

“Thanks. It was a rough time in our lives. I don’t think she ever got over it. She blamed me.”

Nicole sighed, “It wasn’t your fault.”

“That’s what I tried to explain to her. I offered to pay for counseling but she refused. I finally accepted that she just wanted to be free from me.”

“You’re so handsome and smart, nice.”

He blushed, “I appreciate you saying that.”

As they sat and ate, he learned that Carol was not on good terms with her family because they expected too much from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.