Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Saturday. It was four days before the day they would all fly out to Negril, Jamaica for the nuptials of Steve and Nicole. Nicole was on edge. She paced their bedroom floor wearing her panties without a bra as she rambled off different things that had to be done to Steve as he sat on the bed.

He rose to his feet, walked over to her, and reached for her hands, “Babe, everything is going to be okay. Just relax.”

She hugged him, “Oh babe, I love you.”

His hug was everything. It made her feel at peace, at least for the moment. Their bags were ready. “This time next Saturday, we’ll be husband and wife,” he said before kissing her forehead.

She smiled, “Um, yes, and then a fun honeymoon with our friends.”

He touched her nose, “Absolutely, are we ready for our guests?” he asked. They had invited Demetrius and Ciara to stay with them for a few days. They would all fly out together on Friday morning.

She nodded, “We sure are. I finally got Marcel to be cool with Demetrius being at the wedding and other things.”

Steve laughed, “Um, well, everyone knows that Bree’s heart belongs to Marcel.”

“This is true. And I have always been team, Marcel.”

“And, I am team us.”

They shared a sweet kiss for several seconds. “I’ll go make some coffee,” he said before leaving the bedroom.

She walked over to the nightstand and grabbed her cell phone. She sent a message to Bree, “Hey, what are you wearing tonight?” she asked. They had planned a girl’s night. Sort of a pre-bridal shower.

She saw the dots appear and then, “This.” With a picture of a soft pink blazer shirt dress.

Nicole stared at the sexy dress and then replied, “Oh wow, this is what are we doing?”

Bree replied, “Yes! I have a white one for you, a black one for Kathy, and a beige one for Viv.”

“I’m excited.” Nicole smiled. She planned to have a great day.


Bree stood inside her huge walk-in closet and looked at the dresses that she had picked out for her and her girlfriends. She did a little dance. She heard a throat clear. She turned and saw the love of her life and smiled, “Are you leaving me?” she asked.

He moved closer and placed his lips onto hers, “Yes. I hate leaving you this weekend but my great aunt insists on me bringing the girls this weekend.”

Her hand touched his face, “It’s okay. You know it’s always waiting for your return.”

He pulled her closer and touched below, “It is.”

She held him tightly as his finger polished her pearl. He pulled off the left strap of her nightgown and licked her nipple, “Si, si, si papi.”

She undid his pants. He was stiff and ready to enter. He lifted her leg, dipped, and found her center. With a splash, he dove in and stroked at a nice cadence, “I love you, papi,” she moaned sweetly in his ear.

“Si, mami, te amo, te amo,” he replied as he held her leg and stroked until he grunted and left her wetter and messier than before. Slowly he kissed her mouth. He looked right into her eyes, “Have a good time tonight.”

“I will.”


It had been a week. A week of euphoria with Jorge. Jorge was employed. He had his own stuff. She wasn’t used to being with a man that could provide, one that wasn’t in her pockets, or asking her to do shady shit to get money. Excitedly, she called her sister, “Hey Kathy.”

“Carol. Hi.”

“Relax, I’m not calling to ask you for money. I’m calling to tell you that I met someone.”

“Carol—”

“No. Please, just listen. He’s a nice guy and I would like for you to meet him. I do want us to be closer and, I plan to pay mom and dad back with my first paycheck.”

“Ooookay, um, that’s a start. I’d love to meet your friend. It’s just right now things are hectic.”

“Come on Kathy, you’re off today. At least have lunch with us.”

“Okay. Send me the address of where you want to meet.”

“You can bring Allen.”

“I wish I could. He’s working today.”

“With that woman?”

“Carol.”

“No. I didn’t mean anything. I was just looking out for you. I’m sure Allen still has feelings for her. Just watch your man around her.”

Kathy shook her head, “You let me worry about Allen.”

“You’re right. I’ll text you later.”

Kathy laughed, if she only knew, she thought with a naughty grin. Kathy had stepped into the world of group sex with her new friends. Not only was she okay with Bree fucking her man ... she loved it. She loved fucking Bree and her husband as well.

She saw a text from Bree, “I’ll bring your dress by.”

Kathy smiled as she headed downstairs to meet Bree. When she entered the living room, she saw Bree showing the dress to Allen. “You ladies just be sure to behave.”

“Well-behaved ladies rarely make history,” Kathy said smiling. She walked over and hugged Bree, “I love it.”

“We are going to turn up tonight.”

Allen rubbed his chin, “And how exactly will you ladies be getting home?” he asked with concern.

“You can be our driver,” said Bree.

“I can do that. Maybe there’s a special treat in it for me later.”

Bree and Kathy shared a look and then switched to Allen. They both nodded.


Kathy wasn’t expecting much. All the guys Carol dated were losers and many of them weren’t even close to attractive. Just a bunch of knuckleheads that looked as if they smoked packs of cigarettes and other items all day and had even worse hygiene.

As she got closer to the location, she realized she was going to a nice place, oh boy, she thought, they are going to try and stick me with the bill.

The restaurant was on the water. It had an amazing view of the ocean. It served Cuban and other Spanish-style food. She entered. She nearly walked by her sister, “Kathy,” Carol said.

Kathy stopped and looked to her right, she was surprised to see her sister dressed up and with a new hairstyle, “Carol?”

“It’s my new look. Do you like it?”

“Yes, of course. You look amazing.”

Carol turned to the handsome gent standing nearby. He had the lightest gray-colored eyes which sat under a thick set of neatly trimmed eyebrows, “This is Jorge,” Carol stated with pride.

Kathy scanned him. He had all of his teeth. He looked fit. His shirt was clean. This guy had promise. She smiled, “Hi, I’m Katherine, Carol’s older sister.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he replied smiling. “Our table is ready, after you,” he said as he allowed them to walk ahead of them.

He pulled their seats out and then sat down next to Carol. Kathy was in awe, “So Jorge, how did you and my sister meet?”

“Oh, we live in the same apartment building”

“That’s great.”

“Carol says you’re a professor.”

“Yes. I teach a variety of subjects, mainly journalism.”

“Nice.”

Jorge ordered them some mojitos, and two seafood tapas to share, and for dessert, they had churros with Cuban coffee. In the end, Kathy walked away with a great impression of Jorge. She hugged her sister, “He seems great.”

Carol’s face glowed, “Thanks. I’m glad you were able to make lunch. Hopefully, we can spend maybe one day a week together.”

Kathy nodded, “I’m sure we can do that.”

Jorge watched as Kathy walked away. She was a shapely woman. Carol saw him eye her sister, “Were you checking out my sister?”

He shrugged, “I was just noticing that good looks run in the family.”

She wrapped her arms around him, “Thanks for being so awesome.”

“Anything for you flaquita,” he said as his pretty full peach-colored lips pressed to hers. He took her home and headed to his group meeting. A meeting where he was learning to unpack his feelings of rage. His mother had convinced him to sign up and since then, he had been doing better. However, one thing he learned was that each day was a challenge. He had to manage his feelings or that feeling of rage would return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.