Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The coffee pot percolated and the aroma of Cuban coffee filled the room. Jorge was without his shirt as she stood by the stove making breakfast for himself and Carol.

He plated the food and brought it over to her as she sat scrolling through her phone looking at pictures of Kathy with her friends. Jorge couldn’t help but notice the one with Viviana in it. His heart thumped in his chest, “And who are those ladies?” he asked.

“Oh,” she looked at the food in front of her, “This looks amazing,” she said before taking a bite.

Jorge was still awaiting her response. After she chewed and swallowed she commented, “My sister with her friends. And this one here,” she pointed at Bree, “has a kid with her boyfriend.”

Jorge’s left eyebrow lifted, “Really?”

“Well, it was before he got back with my sister. I just don’t see how she can be friends with a woman that she knows her man enjoyed fucking.”

Jorge chuckled, “Maybe that’s their thing.”

Carol frowned, “My sister is not into that stuff. Not Katherine the great. She would never.”

Jorge shrugged, “Why? Would it bother you?”

She hesitated, “I don’t know. I mean I don’t care.”

He kissed her mouth, “Then don’t worry about things you have no control over. Besides, I have a confession to make.”

She listened intently, “What is it? You’re married?”

He chuckled, “No. I’m very much single. I just may have distorted some things when we first met. And I’m learning to be more upfront.”

She gulped in anticipation of his next words.

“The story I told about my ex-girlfriend wasn’t entirely true. She did lose our child but it was my fault. I had a bad temper. And I’m not excusing what I did.”

“Are you saying that you abused her?”

It was silent. She went back to eating, “I’ve been in abusive relationships my whole life. I was hoping this would be different.”

He reached for her hands, she stood, “It will be. I am working on myself. I go to therapy and group meetings. This is why I’m talking to you now. I want everything out in the open.”

She nodded, “Okay Jorge.”

“I also have to apologize to my ex for how I treated her. It’s part of my healing and growth.”

“That’s nice of you. None of my exes have ever apologized for hitting me.”

“I promise never to lay a hand on you. I’ll go for a walk if I get upset.”

She kissed his cheek, “I have to get ready for work,” she hurried off to the room.

He picked up her cell phone and sent Viviana a message, “Hi, I’m dating a guy you used to date. I was hoping we could meet.”

He saw the message was read and then Viviana responded, “Please don’t tell me it’s Jorge?”

“Yes.”

Viviana sent her an address not knowing it was Jorge. He took a deep breath and sent the message to himself before deleting it from Carol’s phone.


It was the kind of morning that couples dreamed of, peaceful. Kathy looked over and saw Allen lying there in his chiseled naked magnificence. Her heart was full, “Good morning, babe,” she said sweetly.

He turned to her, “You’re awake, good morning.”

Her fingers touched the hairs on his face, “I just love you so much,” she confessed as she sat on his cock. She held his hands and moved her hips to the beat in her head. Slow and methodical with her eyes closed, soft moans and pants. He felt her walls collapsing on his shaft, her eyes opened, and she saw the light as she moved closer, the surge of energy swept over her. Her body quaked.

He pulled her into him grabbing her ass, and his thrust rate increased. He panted the faster he moved. He felt it boiling, it was like a pot of hot soup with the top on too tight, “Argghhh,” he grunted as the contents bubbled over.

He held her in his arms feeling her heart beat against his chest. His fingers combed through her hair, and he smiled, “I love you.”


Donald had already left for work. Viv stared at herself in the mirror. She had a few minutes before she’d leave to meet this woman. A woman whom her ex was involved with. She needed to warn her about him. Tell her his patterns. It started nice but then he changed or, he simply revealed who he was. She touched her belly as she remembered the child she once carried.

She grabbed her phone and sent Bree a message, “Can you come with me somewhere before work?”

Bree replied, “Sure.”

She took a deep breath and felt at ease. She headed downstairs and left.

Once she pulled up to Bree’s house, she saw her exiting the garage. She waved before getting into Viv’s car with a cup of green tea in hand, “Good morning beautiful,” she said to Viv.

“Good morning, beautiful,” she replied.

“So, where are we off to?” Bree asked.

Viv backed out of the driveway, “You’ll never guess who messaged me.”

Bree waited, “Well, who, please tell me not that crazy ex of yours?”

“His girlfriend.”

“Oh goodness, and what does she want?”

“I guess to ask me questions about Jorge. How he was. She needs to know.”

Bree made a face.

“What, you don’t think I should tell her?”

Bree let out a deep sigh, “It’s been my experience that most women will hear you but not listen to you when it comes to advise about the men they’re dating. Love is weird, especially in the beginning. Your mind is juiced up and you’re having great sex, everything feels new. I’m just wondering what is it she really wants.”

Viv turned to her briefly, “You think she just wants to check me out?”

Bree shrugged, “Could be but, I suppose we are about to find out.”

They ended up at a Panera Bread. They sat in a back corner waiting. Viviana sat looking toward the door and Bree had her back to the door. When Viv’s eyes popped, it caused Bree to turn.

Viv stood up. His voice sounded, “Viviana, please calm down. I’m not going to try anything. I’m here to apologize.”

Bree stood, “Is this Jorge?”

“Yes,” she replied trembling.

“She doesn’t want to see you. Are you insane? She has a restraining order against you.”

“I know and I only wanted to say that I’m sorry for what I did to you. To us. To our baby. It was my fault.”

It was quiet. Viv’s eyes watered. Bree nodded to him, “I think she heard you. You can go now.”

“Please forgive me,” he said before turning to leave.

Bree hugged Viv, “It’s okay, give me the keys, and I’ll drive.”


It was silent the whole drive. When Bree finally pulled into the parking lot, Viv spoke, “Do you think he was being sincere?”

“Only time will answer that question.”

Viv nodded, “I feel a little better since he finally acknowledged the pain, he caused me.”

Bree leaned over and hugged her, “It’s okay. That part of your life is done. Remember forgiveness isn’t for the other person. It’s for you. So, you can move on and be okay. It’s hard to move forward when you keep looking back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.