Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was the day! Thursday. After approximately four hours in the air, they arrived. The seatbelt fastens sign turned off and immediately like a bunch of weirdos, all the people from the rear of the airplane jumped up and began snatching their luggage from the overhead bins.

Bree and Nicole shared a look of annoyance as this was one of their pet peeves. They both chuckled, took a deep breath, and stood to retrieve their items. They headed to the baggage claim area. Steve was already calling to ensure their van was ready to take them to the beautiful location.

As they waited for the rest of their items, Nicole said to Bree, “My relatives will be here tomorrow. Lord, help me.”

Bree chuckled and hugged her, “Everything will be okay,” she said from her heart, but she knew Nicole’s family was wild.

The men grabbed the bags and after clearing customs, they headed out to the pickup area. The gentleman waved. He let down the window and spoke. Once they confirmed they were his customers, he stepped out to assist them into the van.


The location was everything. You could see the awe in their eyes as the driver pulled up. There was lush greenery all around, towering trees, beautiful plants and flowers, and the most amazing view of the clearest water they had ever seen.

They spoke amongst themselves stating how they loved the location. The driver guided them inside to help them check in. They loved the exterior and fell deeper in love with the interior. It was immaculate and beautifully designed.

They went to their pre-selected rooms. From the stoned tile to the glass wall and door with a picturesque view of the outside seating area and sea, it was a sight to behold.

Bree, Marcel, Allen, and Kathy shared a loft villa that had a Queen size bed with four posts and a sheer white netting above. The upstairs had two additional beds where Allen and Kathy would sleep. Bree sat on their bed and smiled at Marcel, “This view is everything.”

He nodded and leaned over to kiss her, “Amazing just like you.”

Allen was upstairs with Kathy getting settled in. He kissed her mouth, “I’m so happy you could come,” he said sweetly.

“We going to have a great time,” she replied smiling.

Nicole and Steve had the fanciest room of all, a premium villa with all the bells and whistles and a perfect ocean view. Don and Viv stayed in a smaller villa and Demetrius and Ciara stayed in a studio.

Once everyone got settled, they met for food and drinks overlooking the volcanic cliffs. They ordered a variety of items from Jamaican greens, sweet plantains, salad, crispy fish tacos, and coconut chicken.

Bree stood holding her glass in the air, “To my girl. My road dawg, my best fran! Y’all have no idea how much this woman means to me. All I can say is that everyone deserves a friend like Nicole. Someone that sees you, will tell you when your shit stanks.”

They laughed.

“Someone that sees you at your lowest and doesn’t make you feel ashamed. A person that celebrates your wins as if they were her own.”

“Damn, you got me crying,” she said as she stood to hug Bree, “I love you, sis.”

“I love you too.”

They sat. Allen stood, “That’s a tough act to follow but I’m going to do my best. To my best bud, confidant, and mentor in Martial arts, you’ve been there. You are one of the most loyal people I’ve ever met. At a time when my world was crazy ... you were there by my side encouraging me. I’m truly grateful to have you in my life.”

Steve stood they hugged, “I appreciate you, man. Thanks for helping take care of all of this. Getting us hooked up with the location and everything.”

“Of course, man.”

After lunch, they retreated to their rooms for rest and later went exploring the beach. Allen gave the guys lessons on paddle boarding as the women soaked up the sun.


When night arrived, Bree had coordinated with Allen the perfect night of indulgence for the bride and groom.

Bree and the other ladies got dressed in sexy white gowns. They broke into the villa to blindfold Steve. They took him to the loft Villa where Bree and Marcel were staying with Kathy and Allen.

He was eager to have four women to himself with Bree leading the way. He lay in bed; the blindfold was removed. They undressed him and proceeded to rub scented oil on his skin until he glistened.

From their hands massaging him alone, his member swelled and stood at attention but they teased him a bit longer. With Viv and Ciara at the foot of the bed, they took turns kissing his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.