Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The sky was dark, yet morning had arrived, it would not be long before the darkness would yield to the sun’s magnificent glory. Outside of the loft was a small patio that had a sweet view of the vast still ocean.

Marcel sat in a chair with Bree in his lap as the looked out at the sea. He cupped both of her breasts as she moved slowly savoring all of his glory. Up and down she went.

The last time they made love outside was their honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. In the same fashion, she rode his cock in reverse as the day converged on the dark sky.

The patio door slid open and Allen appeared. He was wrapped in a blanket and wearing nothing underneath. Bree smiled at him as he watched Marcel fuck her pussy well. Slowly Marcel stood bringing Bree up with him.

Allen moved in to kiss her lips, she asked, “Kathy?”

“She wanted to sleep in,” he replied as he toyed with her gem.

Marcel pulled his rod from her moist center. He and Allen lifted her and took delight in stuffing her from the front and rear. Kissing each man one after the other she saw a glimpse of sunlight peeking through.

The only sound was of them moaning, panting, and her wet pussy squishing with each trust. She touched their faces, “It’s beautiful,” she said sweetly as the top of the sun appeared over the horizon.

They saw it and saw her. They lived for the moments they shared as a family. As a solid unit with an understanding and much love. Marcel pulled out and stroked his rod until he unloaded. He kissed his wife before going inside.

She was there with Allen still stroking her pussy as they shared a sweet look. The maid of honor and the best man engaged in a sweet morning of passion. It was nothing new to them but it felt new every time their bodies connected that way.

She felt him filling her pussy with his hot sticky cum. Their lips touched. They stayed kissing for a while. He finally paused and said, “Good morning.”


It was time for breakfast. They were all gathered at a table waiting for the bride and the groom. It was about fifteen minutes in before they surfaced. Nicole sat next to Bree. Bree chuckled, “You okay, sis?”

“Pardon my tardiness, it’s hard to wake up after a night of drinking and having my pussy fucked into oblivion.”

She chuckled, “I understand.”

Nicole and Steve ordered a simple meal. Neither were extremely hungry. They were both nervous. Their families would arrive shortly. Steve was certain his mom, dad, sister, and cousins would love Nicole. They had already met her when they lived in North Carolina. But Nicole’s mom, aunts, and cousins had some issues. He wondered how her family would mesh with his family.

Nicole grunted as she looked at her cell phone, “They’re on the way. Should be here around noon.”

“Well, we have until noon to prepare ourselves. Don’t let anything bother you. This is your weekend,” Bree said to her.

She nodded, “Right. They’ll be gone before you know it.”

After breakfast, the ladies went shopping at the local market which had a plethora of souvenirs and gear.

“Girl, her boyfriend is our age,” said Nicole to Bree and Viv as they looked at some t-shirts.

Bree laughed, “You know some older women love younger men for that high sex drive.”

Nicole rolled her eyes, “All I know is she better keep her hands off my Steve and the rest of our guys.”

“If she got her a young buck, he should keep her busy.”

Nicole turned her lips over. “That heifer ain’t never satisfied. She for the streets.”

“Girl don’t talk about my auntie like that.”

“You know it’s true. How many men did you see at our house as we were growing up? Why do you think I always wanted to sleep at your house.”

Kathy walked over showing the ladies a cute dress she found, “What do you think?” she asked.

It was a pretty green and yellow flowy flower print dress. “It’s perfect,” said Bree. You can even where that back home. Shit, the weather is about the same.”

Kathy nodded, “I’m buying us each one.”


The men guys were by the pool sitting under an umbrella at a table sipping on coconut rum. “Not gone lie, I wish I lived closer to y’all,” said Demetrius.

“What’s stopping you from getting transferred back?” asked Don.

He thought about it, “The only thing is Ciara’s mom and sister would be mad as hell if we moved away.”

They nodded. “Yeah, my mom would kill me if I moved her grandchildren away,” said Marcel, “she doesn’t play.”

“My mom loves having the girls close as well,” said Allen, “I mean, you could always see if her mother would move down. You know Florida is a retirement state.”

Demetrius nodded, “Yeah, true. Plus, my mom lives there. That would be cool to have my mom close by to help us out with our kids.”

“It’d be nice to have you and CiCi close, we can raise our kids together,” added Steve.

“How are things with you and Viv progressing,” Marcel asked Don.

“Great. After we go back home, I plan to make a trip to Indiana with her so she can meet my family.”

“Nice,” replied Marcel, “Let’s face it, we have the most beautiful, sexy, intelligent women and we love being with all of them.”

They all lifted their glasses.


Bree had a free moment to explore the location with her camera. She loved taking photos of nature. As she walked through the grounds, she heard someone whisper her name, she turned and saw Demetrius, “Hey you,” she said to him smiling.

He looked at her as she stood wearing a triangle bikini top that barely housed her full breasts, “We haven’t had a chance to connect.”

She grinned, “Oh, so you just can’t wait until Monday when the festivities start?”

He shook his head. She looked around and made sure the coast was clear. He stepped closer and said, “You remember how I like it?”

She nodded, and he sat on the lush grass that was surrounded by trees and bushes. She slid her panties to the side and took control of his thick stick. As she eased down to the base, he pulled her hair a little, “Fuuuuck,” he moaned, “yeah, fuck.”

She grinned, “Shhhhhh,” she said to him smiling, “we can’t be loud and we have to hurry.”

He nodded and then took a nipple into his mouth licking and French kissing it, “I was serious when I said that I missed you.”

She nodded, “I know.” She continued to work a spell on his rod savoring every inch he fed into her hungry wet center.

“I’m thinking of moving back to Florida,” he said.

She kissed his mouth, “Yeah?”

“Would you like me and CiCi closer?”

“Sounds like fun.”

She leaned into him until his back rested on the grass. He held her hips and guided her tempo, “Damn, still as good as I remember,” he admitted.

She chuckled, “It is.”

He felt her pussy vibrate on his cock, “Ughhh, my God, fuck Bree,” he said as her walls tightened. She took a few deep breaths and relaxed. He rolled on top of her and plowed until he exploded.

She touched his face, “That was fun.”

He smiled, “It was.”


By midday, Steve’s family was at the resort. His parents Joleen and Norman, his uncles, and his son were there with the grandparents and a few other relatives. After they were settled, they met downstairs with Nicole’s family members.

Her mother Shameka was standing next to her young boyfriend who was a dark cinnamon color and had a low haircut that was even all over. He was dressed neatly. Steve introduced his parents, “Mom, dad, this is Nicole’s mom Shameka and her boyfriend, Jayden.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.