Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Nicole and Bree were standing by the exit as everyone had finally funneled out. Nicole commented to Bree, “Girl, why did I see Malcolm and Leigh sneak off?”

Bree chuckled, “Well, she’s grown.”

“I just hope he doesn’t get her pregnant.”

“Well, if he does.”

Nicole shook her head, “And how about my mom and her young boo?”

Bree shrugged, “Girl, I don’t know. You think it’s going to work out with your new step-daddy?”

Nicole hit her arm playfully, “Step-daddy, girl bye.”

“My guess is he done fucked Leigh’s friend or close to it.”

“Well, she knew what she was getting into with a young buck. The man has needs. If she can’t hold him down then.”

“I just hope she doesn’t start acting all crazy. I want peace. My life has been drama free.”

Bree nodded, “Well, sorry you have to behave yourself tonight,” Bree said to her grinning because she planned a fun night with the others. Since Steve’s family was in town, they were behaving.

Nicole shook her head, “Damn y’all really going to play without us.”

Bree nodded and walked off.


The bride and groom headed to their villa. It would be the final hours they’d spend together before waking up early the next morning to prepare for their wedding.

With the night still relatively young Bree, Marcel, Allen, and Kathy decided to invite Don, Viv, Demetrius, and CiCi to their villa for a little after-party fun.

“Who’s up for a little game?” asked Bree with a huge smile.

They paused waiting for her to state the details. They loved her freaky ideas for sex games when they’d have group sex.

“I have a deck of cards here with various positions. You pick a card from the deck, then you walk up to your person of choice and get sixty seconds to do that position. Once the bell rings, you’re done. And you have to sit and wait until it’s your turn again.”

They nodded and got undressed. She set the cards on the table. “I’m the timekeeper, for now, I’ll go last. We’ll do two at a time. Who wants to go first?”

Viv hopped up and grabbed a card followed by Marcel. They waited to see whom they’d select. Viv walked over to Demetrius. He smiled, “What are we doing for sixty seconds?”

“Sixty-nine,” she replied.

He got on the floor and waited for her to mount.

Then Marcel showed his card to Kathy, “It’s doggy-style.”

She bent over and felt him slide in. Bree hit the timer and they watched as the four went at it. Viv was having a time fitting Demetrius in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cock with her jaws caved in as she sucked.

Marcel worked Kathy over to his delight and hers from behind. It was so good he didn’t want to pull out when the timer sounded. Bree said, “That’s it, Marcel. You’re done,” said Bree.

“Shit,” he said as he pulled his long rod from Kathy covered in her juices.

The next up was Don and Allen. Don walked over to Bree. She grinned, “Okay, I guess I can pass the timer off to Kathy.”

Kathy held the timer. Don showed Bree that it was standing. She smiled. She knew that was one of his favorite positions to do with her. He loved to suck her nipples as held her leg up with his meat buried deep in her center.

Allen showed CiCi his card which was prone bone. They got into position and the timer started. Don held onto Bree’s left leg and sucked her left nipple as he moved slowly inside.

She cupped the back of his head and enjoyed every inch of him. He felt her walls tightening on his rod.

Allen had CiCi on the sofa pushing his long elephant trunk into her pussy from behind. Her breasts were pressed against the soft cushion as he thrust away. Sixty seconds wasn’t long, especially when the feeling was so good. Neither of them wanted to stop when the timer sounded.

Marcel had to remind Bree of her own rules. She hated it because Don had hit that magic spot and she was on the road to the big O. “Fuck” she said as he pulled out.

Kathy handed her the timer. She rolled her eyes at Marcel, “Sorry mamita, rules are rules.”

Kathy pulled out her card and a huge grin appeared on her face. Bree smiled, “What did you get?”

She showed a card with one woman and two guys. “You got the jackpot!” said Bree, “who will you choose?”

Kathy grabbed Demetrius and Don. They got her in position. Don lay on the sofa and Kathy gave him access to her tight puckered ring as she sat in reverse and let Demetrius fill her wet juicy center.

CiCi showed her card which was a blow job. She chose Allen to suck. The timer started and they went to work. In those sixty seconds, Kathy panted and grunted as those cocks stuffed her front and back. Her forehead developed beads of sweat and her skin turned red.

CiCi was on her knees as Allen thrust his rod between her full lips with his ass cheeks clenched. He paused and looked down rubbing her pretty face and went back to stroking. The timer sounded and they stopped.

Demetrius grabbed his card which was the spoon. He wanted Bree. Bree showed her card which was oral. She got creative. Demetrius lay on the sofa and she allowed him to penetrate. He held her left leg up as he worked her middle divinely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.