Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Sunday had arrived. It was the last day for relatives to soak up the sun on the island. As Shameka spent quality time with her daughter, her young boo thang spent time with Sarah deep in her guts as she bent over the bed.

The milky white skin on her ass tanned red from the heavy slaps she received. She loved every tap. She craved more and pushed back on his cock harder after each slap. She had already left his cock wet with nectar.

He played with her tight little hole. She didn’t flinch like most women who had to be coached into anal. She looked back and said, “Put it in.”

His eyes widened. He didn’t waste time fulfilling the request. She was relaxed as he penetrated watching that little doorway open wide from his meaty shaft.

He grunted and moaned as he worked that little hole. He stroked to the beat of the Baby Shark tune making her ass wobble after each thrust. He grunted loudly and cussed as he emptied. When he pulled out, his cum dripped from her ass.

She turned to him, “This was a lot of fun, if you’re ever in North Carolina look me up.”

He touched her face, “I’ll do that.”

After that sexual encounter, Sarah went back to her room to pack her things for an early flight out in the morning.

Jayden showered and later went out for a bite to eat. He saw Marcel eating with Bree. He didn’t know what it was but he was aching looking at her in a bikini with a little sheer cover-up.

He saw Bree kiss Marcel’s cheek and leave the table. He walked over and sat down, “Hello, Marcel, right?”

Marcel nodded, “That’s me, what’s up?”

“I just wanted you to know that you can trust me around your wife.”

Marcel chuckled, “Is that so?”

“I feel like there is tension between us—”

“Look bro, I see how you look at my wife. I’m not worried because Bree and I have been together since high school and what we have runs deep.

He nodded, “That’s great and I don’t want to disrupt anything. I just want a chance to work with her. I’m an actor.”

“You live in Georgia; we live in Florida.”

I was planning on moving there before the end of the year.”

“So, to be clear, you only want to work with and not fuck my wife?”

He chuckled, “I mean your wife is fine and beautiful but I’m just trying to get into the business.”

Marcel reached out to shake his hand, “You are welcome to speak to my wife about business.”

He smiled, “Thanks, man.”


Jayden found Bree lying by the pool. He pulled up a lounge chair, “Hello, Ms. Bree.”

She looked over and smiled, “Jayden.”

“Tomorrow everyone’s headed back. I just wanted to ask if I could send you my resume and reel. Nicole said your company is working on a film starting in January.”

She nodded, “Yes, we are. So are you moving to Florida?”

“That’s the plan.”

She smiled, “Okay. Send me your reel, headshots, and resume. I’ll have Nicole schedule an audition via zoom.”

His face lit up, “Thanks, Bree.”

“You’re welcome.”

As they sat watching the sparkling water of the pool and enjoying the delicious breeze rolling off the sea, he turned to her, “What’s the key to a successful relationship? I like what you and Marcel have. I want something like that one day.”

She chuckled, “So you’re not in it for the long haul with my auntie?”

He chuckled, “Come on Bree. I’m being serious.”

“Well, it’s finding a person who sees you. One who knows all your icky parts and loves you despite them. Let’s face it, everyone’s a little warped in some way.”

He laughed, “Facts. Shameka and I have an understanding. I’m just wondering how it will play out when I’m ready to get serious with a woman who can give me love, marriage, and kids.”

She nodded, “Yeah, that’s tricky.”

“You guys seem to have it all figured out.”

Bree chuckled, “Sir, you are all up in my business.”

He laughed, “I mean, I saw y’all the other night. Y’all hung out after the rehearsal dinner and stayed partying until early that morning. Everybody was cool with everything.”

“It’s a process. We all love each other. There’s nothing that we won’t do to ensure a member of the group is happy. If a member is unavailable, we always have someone we can go to. We keep it in the circle.”

He saw Shameka approaching, “Looks like spa day is over.” He stood to greet her with a kiss, “Hey babe.”

“Look at you two all oiled up and chilling by the pool,” she commented.

“How are you, auntie?” asked Bree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.