Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Monday afternoon, the mood was light and carefree. The relatives had all successfully left the location and were on flights back to their perspective locations in the United States.

The friends were still there. They were there to enjoy each other for the rest of the week before getting back to business as usual.

They were at Steve and Nicole’s villa. Each couple sat around the circle next to each other. Bree and Marcel, Kathy and Allen, Steve and Nicole, Don and Viv, and lastly, Demetrius and Ciara.

Bree spoke, “From this moment forward, the people to your left and right are the only members of the group. We vow to always be there for each other in any capacity. Financially, mentally, spiritually, and of course sexually.”

They chuckled.

“We have something special. We are friends that love each other and enjoy each other. At any moment it is perfectly fine for either of us to turn to one another ... no questions asked, no hard feelings. At any time anyone decides this lifestyle no longer suits him or her, you’re free to leave. We will still love you and welcome you back at any time.”

“I love it here. You don’t have to worry about me leaving,” joked Steve as he kissed Nikki’s cheek.

Nikki smiled and then spoke, “Once a month we will get together as a group, and once a year, we will do a vacation together. It’s our time to relax and indulge in one another.”

Bree nodded, “Next year some of us plan to get pregnant. It’s understood that I and Nicole will be limited to one sexual partner until we get pregnant.”

They nodded.

Kathy rose her hand, “Allen and I plan on trying next year as well. I’m not getting any younger,” she joked.

“Then Three of us will be limited.”

Allen cleared his throat and pulled something out of his pocket, “I’ve been waiting for the right moment. Kathy,” he said with her eyes glued on him, “marry me?”

She dove into his arms sobbing, “Yes, yes, of course, yes.”

They clapped and cheered for their friends. The room was filled with “Congratulations.”

After they settled down, the festivities began. Bree stood, “Tomorrow the guys get to pick their two ladies but right now, it’s whatever, so grab someone and show them a great time,” said Bree smiling.

Simultaneously, clothes began to hit the tiled floor. Bodies were bare as they looked upon each other deciding where they wanted to begin. Marcel sat on the sofa and pulled Bree. She rode his cock in reverse. Viv boldly got between her legs and licked as Steve pressed his way into Viv’s wet cunt from behind.

Demetrius was eager to try more of Kathy. He loved how wet she got. He had her on the sofa ass up as her hands balanced her on the floor. He plowed her from behind making her squeal with each stroke. And Don fed his cock into her mouth.

Allen sat with Nicole on his cock as CiCi sat on the back of the sofa with legs spread wide as Allen licked her pearl. Nicole used her finger and pushed into CiCi. She was slowly exploring her curiosity. Before she had only allowed women to touch her ... this time, she would do the touching.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.