Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A beautiful Saturday night in Durham, North Carolina. Nicole and Steve had met up with Demetrius and Ciara at the bar & grill for dinner and drinks. Nicole was in good spirits. Her left ring finger had a huge rock and she didn’t hesitate to speak with her hands.

When someone would say, “That’s a lovely ring.”

She’d reply, “Yes, I’m getting married soon,” and kiss Steve.

He was elated to finally have a woman that showed interest in him and was happy to be in his presence. And, he loved that he got ass on the regular. Nicole had a serious appetite for fucking and he loved it.

“So, we’re having a semi-small wedding in Tampa and then some of us are headed to Negril, Jamaica.”

Demetrius nodded, “Big money,” he joked.

“We got a great deal. Allen is going to do some footage for the resort when we go. They let us have a house at a steal,” Steve informed Demetrius.

“Shoot, I wish we could go on a trip, bae. We need some grown-up time with adults.”

Nicole grinned, “This kind of adult time may not be for a lil sweet innocent church girl.”

Steve gave his future wife a nudge, “We don’t talk about sex club.”

Demetrius’ eyes squinted, “What was that?”

Nicole chuckled, “Steve’s right. We don’t talk about it with people outside of the club.”

Demetrius shook his head, “I knew y’all were into some kinky shit,” he pointed at Nicole, “First Bree fucking that married man and one of her babies look like dude, don’t lie.”

Nicole laughed, “What’s the big deal? You’re with your former best friend’s ex-wife.”

He nodded, “True. He looked at Ciara and smiled, “I love this woman.”

“And I love Steve. We just like fucking our friends from time to time, you know.”

Ciara and Demetrius laughed, “No, we don’t know. We haven’t done anything like that.”

“Out of curiosity, how many of y’all get down like that?”

Steve sipped from his bear and then responded, “Us of course, then there’s Kate and Allen, and then Bree & Marcel.”

“So if we—”

Ciara hit his arm, “Hold up there, buddy.”

“Come on babe, this is a couple’s thing and they all love each other. They just like doing a lil extra e’ry now and again, right?”

“And how often is e’ry now and again?”

“The last time we did it was at the wedding. But we’re moving to Florida next month so, maybe once a month.”

Ciara eyed Demetrius. She saw the interest in his face. He kept asking questions. The more they discussed it, it piqued her interest, “but we live here, so, we would only do it whenever we visited y’all in Florida.”

“Right,” agreed Steve.

Demetrius hugged her, “You wanna do it, don’t you?”

She grinned.


Eager to indulge in their first swinging session, the four made it to a hotel. Nervously, Ciara lay on the bed covering her huge breasts with her hands as Steve tasted her. She didn’t want Demetrius to see her enjoying it so she held in her moans.

Yet there Demetrius lay next to her as Nicole sucked his huge cock. He expressed his delight in her fine work. “Oh boy, Nikki, shit!” he said as he held her hair in a tight grip.

She looked into his eyes and grinned before popping his cock out. She looked over at Ciara just before she straddled Demetrius, “Stop being timid over there, girl. I know my man can eat pussy real good.”

Ciara let loose and moaned as she shuddered. Nicole smiled, “That’s it, Cici, let go, we’re just friends enjoying each other,” she acknowledged as she bounced up and down on Demetrius’ dick, “Damn, your dick, fuck,” she moaned as she creamed on his shaft, “Bree never told me your dick was this good.”

Demetrius shook his head and flipped her over and pulled her hips up and began to drill her wet center from behind relentlessly. She yelped in response.

Steve found his way inside Ciara’s sweet spot and sucked her nipples one after the other. She played in his hair and cooed like a baby as he stroked her kitty. Steve took a break from sucking Ciara’s beautiful tits and smiled. Her spot was nice and tight; it gave his shaft a nice hug. He was so close to bursting. He pulled his fatty out and stroked it over her until cum dripped out like glaze. She smiled as she watched him let it flow.

“You okay,” he asked sweetly.

“I am,” she replied.

They looked over to their lovers still going at it hard and heavy. Demetrius had pulled from her pussy and penetrated her tight puckered ring and she was enjoying every minute of it, “Yes, yes, fuck, yes,” she yelped.

Sweat poured from his forehead, he grunted just before he pulled out and watched his tip spew out cum on her ass crack, “Shit girl, yo ass is wild,” he stated.

She laughed, “I am. You get used to it after a while, right babe?” she commented looking at Steve.


The drive home was quiet as Demetrius navigated the Nissan Xterra. He looked over at Ciara who seemed to be deep in thought, “You good, babe?”

She smiled, “Yeah. I’m good.”

“So, what did you think?” he asked trying to get a feel for if she’d do it again.

“Honestly, I can’t believe we just did that. I never thought about having sex with a man that wasn’t mine—”

“Would you do it again?”

“Yeah. I would. I mean as long as it’s just the people we know. Are you excited about getting a chance to have sex with Bree again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.