Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Wheels down in Tampa, Florida. It was 7:00 am when Marcel’s flight landed. He was able to get an earlier flight home. He planned to surprise his beautiful wife. As he drove home, he called Allen, “Hey man, how are you?”

Allen was out walking his dog, “Hi, I’m well. Just out walking the dog.”

“Awesome, I got my mom to watch the girls another night. Are you up for surprising and spoiling Bree tonight on the boat?”

Allen smiled, “Of course.”

“All right, I’ll send you the details for tonight.” The call ended and Marcel headed home.


Bree was in the shower. She had lavender shower tabs hanging under the running stream of hot water which made the bathroom smell delightful. She listened to sexy bachata music. She was excited that Marcel was coming home that afternoon.

As she washed her body, she remembered his kisses and his touch. She rubbed her clit as she thought about him. She bit her lip and gasped as her touches brought her to climax.

Her eyes were closed as she held herself up trying to compose herself. Suddenly, she felt a man’s touch on her hip and later a kiss on her neck, “I hope you were thinking of me, mi amor,” he said as he drizzled her shoulder with kisses.

She turned with a smile, “I had a feeling you were going to come back early,” she said smiling. Their lips touched. She rubbed his stiff rod with her left hand. He pressed her against the wall, lifted her right leg, and dove in feeling her warmth. She felt like home.

“Um papi,” she moaned.

“Si mamita, I have missed you so much,” he replied stroking her just right. He leaned in and suckled her nipples and then kissed her mouth. He had her leg resting on his shoulder. The way his dick curved upward provided the perfect angle to rub her entire clitoral wall.

She squeezed his shoulders, their mouths touched, and they moaned. The sounds filled the space and echoed throughout. “Oh fuck, papiiii!” she whined as another orgasm hit her, “Oh fuck!” her leg trembled.

He grabbed her other leg and bounced her on his shaft as he leaned his back on the wall. His strong hands gripped her round ass and guided her up and down the length of his dick making her cry out louder with each stroke.

He pulled out and held his shaft. She went to her knees and licked her nectar off until he was clean. He held her face and slid his rod between her lips until he unloaded.

He helped her to her feet, “I’m so glad to be home,” he admitted before kissing her wet mouth.


After breakfast, Bree sat on the sofa in the living room talking with Nicole, “Girl he done wore my ass out. Three times this morning.”

“That’s my friend! Wear that ass out,” Nicole said.

Marcel sat next to Bree smiling, “She knows how I get when I’m gone for long periods.” He kissed her cheek. “I heard you guys found a house over there by Allen’s.”

“Yes. We put in an offer.”

“Nice.”

Marcel showered kisses on Bree’s neck and rubbed her breasts, “See this?” she said to Nicole laughing.

“I see my friend. He looks like he’s ready for round four.”

“I’ll call you later,” said Bree. Marcel took the phone and tossed it onto the plush carpet before hovering over Bree. They kissed wildly. He went down, pulled off her shorts, and buried his face in her treasure. He sucked and licked until her eyes watered.

He wiped his chin and grinned. He pulled down his shorts, “estas lista, mi amor,” he asked sweetly. She had never seen him that hungry for her. He would usually return from his trips and they’d fuck twice, but it was round four. She couldn’t believe it.

“I’m ready, papi,” she replied with her legs open and her center moist. Her pussy swallowed every inch of him. They looked into one another’s eyes as he stroked it.

“Tu eres mia, para siempre,” he said as he laid in deeper.

“Si, papi, I am yours,” she replied. He continued until he melted in her arms panting.


The night was perfect, Bree wore a one-shoulder black & gold loose-fitting dress that showed off her legs along with some gold T-strap heels. Marcel looked over at her, “I know I said it already but damn, you look great.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.