Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Thursday. It was before the sun rose. Marcel hovered over Bree as his long curvy cock slid back and forth to his and her delight. She held onto his back and panted, “Si, si, si, papi.”

“Te gusta?”

“Si!”

“Cuanto, te gusta?”

“Mucho, mucho, papi.”

He continued to rock her kitty until it purred. She clawed at his back and then gripped his ass throwing her hips forward. They both moaned loudly. They were close.

Their sounds grew louder with each thrust. “I’m cumming,” she squealed as her body shuddered.

“Arggggg,” he grunted as he flowed inside of her.

The loud wail of a baby was heard. Marcel smiled, “Sounds like Kaara is awake,” he leaned in and kissed her mouth before rolling off of her.

Bree hurried to the bathroom, “Let’s me take a quick shower,” she said to him. He heard the sound of the water running. He got up and put on some shorts and then headed to the nursery.

He stepped into the room, “Que pasa mamita,” he said sweetly to his daughter Kaara.

Her cries quickly turned into soft babble as she recognized the sound of his voice. Her face shined on him. He touched her hair, “It’s okay. Mami, will be here soon,” he said in Spanish.

He looked over to wear Helena was still sleeping, he touched her hair, “So precious,” he said to his daughters. He lifted Kaara into his arms and spoke to her until Bree arrived to feed her.


The day was underway. Marcel went into the office. Bree was at home working on details for the business as the girls slept. Her phone sounded. It was Kate, “Hello beautiful how are things?” Kate asked.

Bree smiled, “Great. The girls are asleep, finally.”

“Did Allen tell you, I’m having a grandchild?”

“He did, congrats.”

“Judy and I are going to go visit them for Christmas this year.”

“Oh wow, that sounds amazing. So will you two be coming to Florida during snowbird season?”

Kate hesitated, “We’re planning to come for the wedding in September. We’ll stay for a week or two and then go to Paris for a while.”

“Oh, okay,” said Bree with shock in her voice.

“You seem surprised.”

“I am.”

“Don’t be alarmed. I’m having a great time with Judy. Things are great. I feel freer than I have in years.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

“Well, I won’t keep you. I just wanted to touch bases with you.”

“Okay, Kate. Talk to you later.”

The call ended. Bree’s head tilted, I wonder what that was all about, she thought. At first, Kate was adamant about returning to Florida in the winter to see Allen and suddenly, it wasn’t as important. She got the girls ready and decided to go see Allen.


The drive didn’t take long. When she turned onto the block where Allen lived, her heart fluttered. He was outside in the front yard cutting bushes shirtless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.