Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

After a week of sharing space with Allen, Steve and Nicole closed on their property which was down the block. Saturday morning would start with Nicole between Steve’s legs holding his rod in one hand and sucking his plums one after the other.

Steve lay in bed rocking his head from left to right enjoying the sensation. Nicole looked up at her future husband and smiled. She eased up and sat on his stiff package and rode him hard.

He pulled her in close for a kiss. “I love you, Nikki,” he confessed with all of his heart.

“Oh babe, I love you too! Ahh, shit, fuck!” she said with her body trembling. He grabbed her ass and thrust rapidly until he exploded.

She rolled off, “Ahh fuck, babe.”

He turned to her, “You’re amazing.”

She smiled touching his face. She looked around their room. There was still a lot that had to be done. She realized in an hour Bree would be stopping by to help organize the house.

“Shit, I have to get up,” she said as she left the bed. Steve admired her naked slim frame as she walked to the bathroom.


As the babies rested peacefully in their nursery, there was serious friction happening in the main bedroom of the house. Soft moans filled the room as Bree lay beneath Marcel’s muscular frame. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Te gusta, mamita?”

“Si, papi, mucho.”

“Te amo, mami.”

“I love you too, Marcel.”

He took her right leg over his shoulder and dug even deeper, “Ooooh shit, papi, right there, just like that,” she moaned.

He continued until her body quaked, “Tu arriba, mami,” he said as he laid down and held his dick waiting for her to mount. She complied and began to work her hips. He held her huge mountains and squeezed as she worked a spell on him.

He pulled her in. Chest to chest, hearts raced, lips touched, tongues danced until they melted in each other’s arms.


Bree was in the living room with the girls dressed in pretty pink onesies with pink socks. Kaara’s hair was in huge black curls and Helena’s hair was slicked down but curled on the ends. They were wide-eyed as Bree played with them speaking in Spanish. They agreed to teach the babies Spanish and later they would learn English.

Marcel entered the room. He was wearing jeans and a fitted t-shirt which accentuated his nice build. He walked over and kissed Bree, “I’ll be over later to help out.”

“Okay, babe, let me help you bring the girls to the car.”

They each grabbed a car seat and headed to the garage. Once the girls were secure, Marcel laid a wet kiss on Bree’s mouth, “Um, this morning was incredible.”

She smiled, “It was.”

“Can’t wait until tonight,” he said as he gave her ass a tap and then got in his car, “I love you.”

She waved, “I love you too.”

Bree went back inside and prepared to leave for the day.


Marcel had dropped the girls off at his parents’ house. He stayed for a couple of hours talking with his family and then left. As he drove singing to salsa music that played, he received a notification from his wife to pick up some food for lunch. He decided to head to one of his favorite spots that sold a variety of Caribbean dishes from Puerto Rican to Cuban-style entrees.

He stepped into the restaurant and was greeted by the hostess. After he spoke to her briefly, he continued to the counter to place an order. A woman was standing nearby checking him out.

He was easy on the eyes. His smile was beautiful, his eyes were a dazzling gray that shined in the light. His brown-sugar complexion was clear and his hair always stayed perfectly trimmed.

As he placed his order in Spanish, the woman continued to eye him. So much so, that her friend elbowed her. When he turned, he saw her and her friend admiring him. He smiled, “Hello ladies,” he said in Spanish.

They both blushed.

“Hi, how are you,” the one with big burly hair said smiling.

“I’m well.”

“You’re ordering enough food for an army,” she said jokingly.

“I’m helping some friends get settled into their new house today. I’m in charge of getting the food.”

She reached out her hand, “I’m Zoe and this is my cousin Viviana.”

He shook their hands, “Pleasure meeting you both. I’m Marcel.”

Viviana felt all fluttery inside. It had been a long time since she had been in a relationship. Her last one ended in disaster. She looked at his left hand and saw that he was married. Inside, she sighed.

“So, are you Puerto Rican or—”

“Dominican,” he replied.

“And you ladies?”

“Well, I’m Mexican. And she’s Mexi-Rican. Our moms are sisters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.