Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The stars sparkled across the sky. It was a mild night. Bree, Allen, and Marcel sat out on the patio with drinks in hand. Bree stood, “Tomorrow is the big day fellas.”

They nodded. They were ready to embark on their new business venture. “I’m going to the bedroom,” Bree commented before opening the sliding door and disappearing indoors.

They knew exactly what she wanted. They rose to their feet and headed inside. They found her in the bedroom lying down naked on her belly, “I need to relax.”

They hurried out of their clothes leaving the piles on the floor and joined her in bed, “Make me feel good.”

Allen got behind her. Rubbed her pretty round ass. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and tasted her from behind. Marcel got in front of her. She surveyed his long sausage and began to lick from the base to the tip. She held his dick with her left hand as she sucked his plums, “Oooh, fuck, babe,” he moaned.

Allen had her split nice and wet. He penetrated. His strokes were nice and deep as she sucked her husband’s cock. Allen kissed her back and dug even deeper. She paused looking into Marcel’s eyes. He touched her face lovingly before kissing her mouth.

Allen gave her a break. He pulled from her wet center and then she mounted Marcel. Allen kneeled in front allowing her to suck her nectar off his rod. “Guk, guk, guk,” sounded as she deep-throated Allen, “Fuck!” he gasped.

He pulled from her mouth and went behind. Her tight hole was ready to receive him. Marcel held her ass open. Allen pressed until he eased in. “Ahhhhh” she moaned, “Fuck,” she added. The challenge of taking on two huge cocks. It always started with difficulty but after the first four strokes, she was cooing and humming in sexual bliss.

Their primal sounds grew louder with each passing moment. Marcel felt her body tremble. He was already releasing inside of her. Allen pulled from her ass and dripped cum on her lower back.


Morning. Bree had stopped at the bakery. She picked up several items for the office meeting. She grabbed bagels, fritters, and donuts along with coffee, water, and juice.

When she arrived, Allen was already there with Steve and Nicole. They helped her set up the breakroom. Soon, Viviana entered, “Hi everyone,” she said with a smile.

“Viviana, welcome to the team, this is Nicole and Steve. You’ve met Allen.”

She shook their hands, “Yes. I remember, Allen.”

“We’re just waiting on one more.”

Marcel walked in, “Sorry I’m late, my mom kept talking.”

Viviana was shocked when she saw Marcel’s handsome face. He waved, “I remember you from the Caribbean spot, right?”

She nodded, “Yeah.”

“This is my husband, Marcel,” said Bree.

She shook his hand, “Nice to meet you, again.”

“Let’s get started,” said Bree cheerfully.

Bree announced that Steve would work with Viviana in editing. That Marcel would do their marketing, Nicole would be their scheduler for various jobs, and Allen and Bree would take on different projects from photoshoots to small film projects.

Once the meeting was over they stayed talking and getting to know each other. Viviana was having a great time. However, she couldn’t get the thought of Bree and Allen in the office kissing the first time she stepped into the business.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.