Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Bree and Marcel had successfully moved into the house next door to Allen. For Bree, it reminded her of when she first lived next door to Allen and Kate when she played the other woman with permission. Now, Allen was the other man with permission.

The business was doing well. Viviana was making progress in teaching Steve how to edit. Bree and Allen worked on Photoshoots together. She’d help pose the subjects and Allen would photograph.

Allen was especially happy because his daughter was closer. He loved being able to see her every day.


One Friday evening just before the work day was done, Viviana went into Bree’s office to drop off some paperwork. Bree looked up, “Hey Viv, have a seat,” she said to her as she was about to walk off.

Viviana sat on the chair right in front of the desk. Her eyes scanned Bree. She had been avoiding her gaze since she confronted Marcel. Bree smiled, “You don’t have to worry. I’m not mad that you said something to Marcel about what you saw.”

She rubbed her legs and fidgeted in her seat, “I wasn’t trying to cause problems. I was just-- I didn’t realize that you had an open relationship.”

Bree chuckled, “It’s not wide open. We have rules. It’s only certain people we’re allowed to fuck.”

She nodded, “I see. Interesting. So we’re good?”

“Of course. In fact, why don’t you come over and join us for dinner tonight.”

Her face lit up, “Really?”

“Yeah. I’ll send you our address.”

“Should I bring something?”

“Only if you want. I’m a pretty great chef so, you know.”

Viviana smiled, “I’ll be there. Thanks.”


Excited about the evening, Viviana fluffed out her curly afro and put on a light bit of makeup. She wore a pretty green maxi dress that showed off her back and toned arms.

She smiled at her reflection. It had been a long time. She had been through a lot. She was ready to finally have fun again. She grabbed her purse and left.

She arrived at Bree and Marcel’s, rang the doorbell, and waited, the door opened, and Bree stood wearing a white shirt dress showing off her fit body as well. “Come in Viv,” she said cheerfully.

Viviana entered and saw the amazing décor, “Your house is beautiful. I hope to have a place like this one day.” She continued to survey. She saw the pictures of the family, “Your kids are beautiful. She saw the contrast between Kaara and Helena, “Wait?”

Bree chuckled, “Yeah. They have different fathers. Marcel is Kaara’s dad and Allen is Helena’s. It’s complicated and not,” she laughed.

Viviana nodded, “Trust me, I know complicated. Are the babies here?”

Bree shook her head, “No. Marcel took them to his parent’s house for the weekend.”

The door opened and Marcel stepped inside, “I’m home mi amor.” He kissed her before speaking to Viviana.

Viviana greeted him. Bree was pleased with their interaction. “Well, the food is ready, are we hungry?”

“I sure am,” stated Viviana.

They headed to the kitchen and sat at the table. There was grilled chicken with avocado salsa, white rice, black beans, and tostones. The food smelled wonderful. Viviana was impressed, “Wow, you know how to cook Puerto Rican and Cuban-style food.”

“Girl, I can cook anything.”

“She can. She’s a great cook,” affirmed Marcel.

They ate, drank wine, and chatted the night away.

Bree told Viviana how Marcel was her first love and best friend. She also gave a brief story about how she met Allen and Kate in North Carolina. Viviana’s mind was blown. She had only heard stories like the one’s Bree and Marcel told her that night.

Her love life only consisted of various hookups and one horrible situationship that left her traumatized for months after it ended. She had been single ever since.

Once dinner was over, Viviana helped Bree clean the kitchen. Marcel played bachata music. He danced across the kitchen floor and sang loudly. He walked over to Bree and started to dance a sexy bachata as Viviana watched.

After a minute, he went over to Viviana and asked for a dance. She gladly accepted. Bree watched Marcel move her across the floor. It was clear to Bree that Viviana wanted to fuck her husband and he wanted to fuck her. She smiled. She remembered her first time with Allen ... how he knocked her socks off and polished her ass real nice.

After the song ended, Bree turned off the music. Bree stepped to Marcel and began kissing him passionately as Viviana watched. She cleared her throat, “Should I leave?” she asked uneasily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.