The Super'B'Position - Cover

The Super'B'Position

Copyright© 2022 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A VERY LONG TALE, but broken into short transitions, probing the mechanics of quantum effects explaining the entanglement of human life not commonly aware to most. This is the answer, which brings with it a path to realization not stumbled on in the past, plus a lucky stroke, no pun intended. (Images in story)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Humor   Superhero   Workplace   Time Travel   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

BEFORE TIME AND STUFF

A VERY LONG TALE, but broken into short transitions, probing the mechanics of quantum effects explaining the entanglement of human life not commonly aware to most. This is the answer which brings with it a path to realization not stumbled on in the past, plus a lucky stroke, no pun intended.

Please Wait while image loads

[As you may note, there is a lot of explaining to do] Complicated? No. Strangely enough it just involves sex. Specifically I’m talking the interchange among human mammals, because it’s cool, is given outrageous enjoyment brought with supernatural deities needing to do it, deemed reclamation for past infractions against Nature. But what they require is a young, sturdy, human guy with a pure soul, a virgin, to train in the art of performing like a seasoned professional equipped with truly large portions (imaged above). Is it a religious thing? Could be, possibly, somehow, but not like what is assumed. You’ll see how it takes a lot more than faith to fuck like this with impunity. With Entanglement integral in providing past, present and future, I was left with some god like physical attributes to carry on in life, many lives simultaneously. Because of that, this long tale contains both history and the future of my travels as a supposed virgin. I’m in Hawaii, college, being accepted as a local, coinciding my time in Europe, my life in America as a new entrepreneur, as a mechanical contractor, farmer, programmer and Internet developer plus more, all simultaneous. This crazed mixture of existence was created by supernatural deities I loved and made love to in a cosmic aura of energy passing into and through them, fucking their way up to making amends, their particular heaven the ultimate goal.

Please Wait while image loads

[I know this requires a good deal explanation, but be patient] Yes, sometimes I missed the mark. I’ll explain a lot more as I go along. But it all started after I was long cultured in the parochial school learning process, and I graduated, barely. I was sent by my father to a remote dairy, but more about that later.

Please Wait while image loads

[Mild mannered diesel scented dude in your basement] Lives, all mine, aligned, sometimes overlapped, easily confusing until I got used to my existence. I was sometimes the average person, with attributes not obvious (unless I was gladly required to use them). Otherwise, I was a vision of my god like status made, and titled so, by Nature herself. When I was allowed to appreciate my service calling, new life assignment, I grew to love it.

Please Wait while image loads

[Likely, would have been “Sainted” in a perfect world as I satisfied whole truck loads of partners day by day traveling with the other livestock all servicing the surrounding community]

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

[During a stop in town, enjoying a smoke after repeated sex] I loved to bring joy by servicing people with absolutely safe sex, endlessly. I became accepted in the community as livestock, a breeder, however entirely infertile and without diseases, uniquely so. It was assumed my work servicing humans, aside from fucking my goddesses, was a perfect solution to over population, a control means for the future. When I was assuming my role as a god of Nature, in my working non attire, all were warmly welcome to my methods.

Please Wait while image loads

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.