Apache Puma - Cover

Apache Puma

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 3: Ghostdancer

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3: Ghostdancer - Stacy Puma was born Apache, mixed with African American. Bold, beautiful, ferocious, uncaring what others thought of her. Troubles holding jobs led her to cam shows. Breaking rules objecting to her exploits sent her out on her own. Public displays her meal ticket she dared herself to do the impossible. Oh, did the money roll in. BANK BABY! Making a name for herself there was nothing she would deny her viewers. The darker the challenge the hornier she got. Pay up bitches!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

ch-3-apache-puma-03.jpg

After a second refreshing shower and a healthy charge to her dying cell Stacy was ready to hit the streets again, hopeful to drum up more viewership. While still plugged in she called her new friend Xander back. Nearly disappointed at how many rings it took she was ready to hang up. A last-minute pickup he sounded winded.

“Hey what happened?” He answered with concern.

“Sorry Xy. Got a little tied up. Ready for those selfies I promised?” She got comfortable on her war-torn loveseat that had better days. Air drying nude as always, she saved on laundry by ignoring towels. “I took a bunch of them.”

“You know I am.”

She chuckled at her dedicated assistant, “Ok. Sending the first three now.” Choosing the best of the actual photos she sat back awaiting a response. She could hear his surprise quite easily.

“You’ve been busy.”

“That be me. I’m a busy body.”

He sighed heavily into his cell speaker, “I might need to shed a few pounds. Or is that gallons?”

“I didn’t really go into that photo session expecting it to lead where it did. Once everyone got into it, so did I. I worship sex but it’s not all about that. You know?”

“Wait. You had sex with these people?”

She fidgets and finally sighs, “Yeah. Don’t judge me. I’m a nympho.”

“It’s your life Stacy. Hope you understand I should have been there just in case things went bad.”

“You’re my eyes not my bodyguard Xy.” She could literally envision him roll his eyes. His breath gave him away. After a bit of silence Stacy took the time to share her video. Hoping that he got it all. She felt like bragging.

“Video? Oh boy.” He laughs.”

“Hey! Feel lucky. I charge everybody else for my webcam services.”

“This is going to take forever to download.” He admits, “What do you have planned? The day is young.”

“Money talks! I want to put on another webcam show. But maybe not the library again. Too much too soon there. Variety is the ice they say. I don’t want cold shoulders by giving my supporters the same ole’ same ole’. Know what I mean?”

“There are other libraries in Denver. Heck, I’d be willing to drive you to Boulder or Colorado Springs. Just for the adventure.” She puckers her lips at the idea. Nodding she would keep it in mind.

“Another time. Thanks for the offer. Earn my trust and we’ll see. Deal?”

“Deal. Video’s opening now. Sooner than I--” Xander becomes speechless.

“Lose your voice after going blind?” She giggles.

“Didn’t see this coming. Putting you on speaker so I can watch this.””

She laughs at his reaction, “Me neither. I saw the others cumming later in the video though.” Hearing herself over the audio made Stacy reach down between her legs and lightly rub her clit. It was erotic listening to the moans and grunts around her. The people commenting over what they were witnessing. So hot!

“Mind if I jerk off to this?”

“Go for it. I’m touching myself too. Get noisy X.”

“You too, Catwoman.” She chuckles at her new nickname respecting her true last name of Puma. It was cute. As the lengthy video progressed into full on sex Xander began groaning. “That dude is fucking the shit out of you.”

“I was there.” She giggles at his insight, fingers toying with her vulva.

“Love your facial expressions. I could watch just those and cum like hell.”

“So sweet! Maybe next time you can sit in front of me and watch me get fucked.”

“You would let me do that?”

“My pussy is so wet right now.” She whimpers knowing he would respond well.

“Yeah? My cock is battle ready.”

“How big is he?”

“Let me ask him.” He laughs, “He says he’s eight inches. Looks like nine though.”

“You’re so full of it.” She laughs rolling her eyes.

“Dead serious. I’ll shoot you a pic after I polish him off.”

“Okay. Hey, Xander? Don’t freak out but I’m going to play something for you. It makes me cum really hard.”

“Vibrator?” He jests.

“That too. But no. Get ready I’m putting the CD into my stereo now.”

“You still use CDs? Who does that?”

“Cheap ass me. I can’t afford Spotify. Wasting cell charge on music is a pain too. I use my iPod most days. Yes, I do download music from my brother. I’m cool if I’m using his power.” Stupid to say when her barn was on his bill too. She just tossed a few bucks here and there to look helpful. Awaiting her he hears the distinct sound of a Tribal War Dance. Her native Apache nation pride, their drums and verses calling out to the spirits. Xander was lost for words.

“This is my culture. A Ghost Dance. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Really cool. Daaaamn! The guy filming you crawled under you and took video too?”

“Wasn’t that sexy? My tits bouncing all over the place? The other guy’s cock sinking inside my pussy. I love the video. I might sell it online as reward to good customer service. You not like selling panties. I only own two pair, or I’d sell those.” She laughed.

“Me too. The video that is. I have a drawer full of underwear.” He chuckled, “You’re ready to climax in the video, aren’t you?”

“Oh yes. I’m a screamer when I’m really into it. Recall my war cry at the library, times ten.” Moving from her loveseat to her full-size bed she began rubbing her slickness. Which lead to fingers dipping inside. Falling back on her mattress she sits her cell beside her for more freedom to play. Beside her bed on the floor was a shoebox containing her toys. Grabbing her dildo that she used at the library aka Spitting Bull and an already plugged in purple 16 Speed Vibrator that looked like a microphone she was ready for a warpath. Turning it on to her clit she revs it up. Both hands utilized she fucks herself with the dildo and reels from the vibrations out of the wand. Combining that with the Ghost Dance she sang along with her forefathers. Stacy Puma cried out at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm immediate. She loved her toys.

“Christ! That was fast.” Xander sighs escalating his own palm friction. He was nearing his own volcanic eruption. Falling limply Stacy Puma shuts down her vibrator and lets it topple to her beaver pelt blanket. It was folded over to her left letting the sheet capture her squirting fountain mere seconds ago.

“Almost there. Holy crap. These guys are going full on Bukkake on you. Damn this is sexy.” She smiles as she listens to him. Reaching to her headboard to turn the volume down on her stereo. The Dance could still be heard but she wanted to hear Xander better.

“Picturing yourself cumming on my face Mister X?” She teases.

“Yes.” He strains to reply. Snarling loudly, he explodes all over his knuckles in the distance.

“Hey! Who’s the Puma here? You sounded like a big cat.” She laughed.

“That was the most jizz I think I’ve ever shot. Mother fuck it’s all over.” She bites a nail listening at his final growls of release.

“Where are you right this second?” She had to know.

“Outdoor café. Uptown. Stopped for a Cappuccino.”

Her eyes brighten up at first the taste of her wet fingers then at his current residence, “You jerked off at the Café?”

“Yeah. Sitting outside. Not many people here right now. It’s lunch hour after all. People aren’t here for coffee much at this time of day.”

“That’s so awesome. Stay there, I’ll get dressed and come to you. What’s the address?”

“Lonely Owl on Blake Street. Not sure the address number.”

“I know where it’s at. Give me an hour to catch the bus. I’ll hurry.”

“You’re lucky I live off my college grant. I’ll be here watching your video. Hey? Bring your laptop. Free Wi-Fi.”

“Gotcha. See you soon.”

Hopping up she turns her stereo off but grabs the CD to take with her and play on her laptop. She then rushes to her dresser for a clothing change. Donning a stretchy black miniskirt, she wiggles it up on to her hips, low on her abdomen, high on her thighs. No panties she was defenseless. Stacy then located her favorite suede leather vest with an open front the two sides impossible to reach one another. Only two tiny laces held it closed at the belly button. She loved the fringe dangling. She might not be rich, but she knew sexy fashion. Lucky for her she found all the right bargains. The mix and match clothing was topped off by a golden-brown suede set of knee-high boots. Also, with fringe. Hair primped at she complimented her attire with a cute Eagle feather extension clipped to her hair. She was stunning.

Hurrying out the door with her bag full of toys and laptop she raced to the bus stop the next street over. Ten minutes of waiting she boarded the bus and found a seat toward the back. Right across from a pair of Hispanic Hombres that weren’t shy about staring. She sat alone and shared a beguiling smile. They seemed harmless overall. Certainly not thug like. Tugging at her leather vest offered them a look at her breast profile, the twin laces tied loosely shared much. With so much bronzed flesh from neck to waist she drew a lot of attention. Even the bus driver boasted a woody after letting her enter. She felt generous.

“Very nice.” The charmer along the aisle grinned.

“I think so.” She smirked with an egotistical sneer.

“You have nice legs.” He expressed eying her bare kneecaps and the upper thighs that were exposed beyond her mini skirt’s hemline. Smugly she raises her skirt to expose even more skin, its stretchiness easy to manipulate. This made both men grin and rub their chins. She was amused by their simultaneous reaction.

“I should have shaved them.” She regrets feeling the less than smooth exterior.

“Never noticed.” The talkative one smirked.

“Could be worse.” She winks. “Razorblades before the blades if you get my drift.”

The ride led to more flirtations, but the bus was getting close to her street. Luckily, she didn’t need to transfer buses. With her stop closing in she removes her backpack from the seat beside her and pats the vacancy. The man on the aisle raised his brow and puckered. He soon moved over to sit next to her.

“My stops not far. I just wanted to share something with you. Leaning forward she digs into a side pocket producing a pen. Clicking it she takes his hand and writes “ApacheSlut” on his palm. He glares at it and narrows his eyes.

“What is this?”

“My online Yahoo ID. Look me up I’m on webcam a lot.” She winks.

He looks surprised which turns into a shit eating grin, “I will look for you. My name is Carlos.”

“ApacheSlut. Nice to meet you, Carlos.” She winks again. This time taking his hand and placing it on her upper thigh, “See? Prickly.”

Chuckling with a vivid expression he then rubs her thigh moving up under her skirt. She graciously parts her legs for him to locate her pussy, his thumb rubbing her thinly shaven arrowhead shaped pubes. A fingertip grazes her clit just as she sighs with a faint grimace.

“This is my stop. Unless you want to buy me a coffee?” He creased his brow with a disappointed look. Then he realized her offer. Looking at his wristwatch he notes his time. This led to a glance toward his friend, “Meet you at the Hacienda, Miguel?” His friend looks at him with hands held to his sides. He wanted to go along. As the bus pulled over Stacy stands up tossing her bag over her shoulder.

“Miguel can come along.” She pats Carlos on the cheek. Both men followed her like lost puppies. Stepping on to the curb Stacy walked ahead of them. Wiggling her ass like a runway model. A half a block down was the café where Xander sat waiting at a corner table. People were walking by but not in excess. It was obviously a quiet day. Just before reaching Xander, she turns to the Hispanic duo and stops dead in her tracks. “Okay. Just so you know I’m meeting a friend. That guy sitting alone behind me. I invited you because I think you’re both really cute. I’m going to put on a webcam show from that table. Willing to help me out?” Shocked both men look about for traffic and activity within the café itself. Carlos rubs the back of his neck and shrugs.

“Show?”

“I’m going to strip naked and masturbate. Watch me in person and it won’t cost you. I might even let you put that finger back where you hid it.” She playfully sticks her tongue out at him. Nodding Carlos motions for her to lead the way. Xander had noticed her arrival and was on edge by the two men trailing her. Not knowing if they were stalkers, he grew protective. As Stacy enters the fencing surrounding the array of empty tables, she greets Xander by flipping him off.

“Is that a promise?” Xander grins.

“Maybe. These are my new puppies Carlos and Miguel. They want to help me put on a webcam show.” Xander reluctantly nods toward the two gents and motions for them to take a seat. Trust was never an easy thing when around perfect strangers. Technically Stacy was a stranger too. For all he knew the Puma could trap and mug him, her strong-arm banditos behind her roughing him up.

Stacy swiftly overtakes the tabletop with her bag. Pulling out her laptop and setting up she plugged it into a power outlet offered by the café. Hiking her skirt up in back she then sat down in Xander’s lap to arrange her private chatroom set up. Wiggling her ass over a brewing erection she feels his hand on her hip. The two men watched her with curiosity, her pussy winking at them, doubtful of her true intentions. They both felt like they were being played.

“Give me a minute. I have to set up a room for guys to view me. Let them know I get paid to play for them.” She smiles sheepishly, “You’re too cute Carlos.” Stressed or not he shook his head smiling at her compliment. Typing rapidly, she enters a local Colorado chatroom. Focusing on what people were saying she begins talking to the room. Guys chomped at the bit to flirt with an ID called ApacheSlut. She turns her laptop around to let her friends read her words. She had written, “Who wants to see me on webcam?”

Everyone was begging to see her. Fourteen in total. Turning the computer toward her she activates the webcam. Foregoing her laptops built in camera she opted to use her portable version. On a lengthy cord she could move it in all angles. Once her audience entered her secluded room, she let them know immediately what her intentions were. She pries her vest wide open and exposes her breasts. Shaking them from side to side. Carlos and Miguel in front of her were impressed. Her tits were big and beautiful. Nipples perky and excited to be there.

Waving at her audience she hides her tits for the moment. It was then she thanked them for their compliments. Once established she types her account number from her cell application. Giving guys a chance to stay and watch or abandon her. Twelve stuck around as her terms were established.

“If my jackpot number reaches $300, I’ll do absolutely anything you guys want to see. But only if it does.” She shows them her cell as the money counter escalates. She also lets Carlos and Miguel watch the amount grow. They understood things better now, their smiles proving they were getting more involved.

Toying with her audience she lifts the webcam up and introduced them to Xander behind her back. Then a swift survey of her surroundings. The foot traffic. The circulation of cars. Even the interior of the café through the large glass windows. There were two couples and a single guy sitting inside. One waitress cleaning a table and one man behind the counter. All looked busy and preoccupied.

Eying her cell the amount counter reached $265. She again shows the number at her webcam audience. Five minutes later she hits her goal. Excited she bounces in Xander’s lap. Thrilled she shows the final number. Typing her appreciation, she grants their wishes.

“What do you want me to do?” She speaks for them to hear her. With the volume up they could all hear her audience. Suggestions became garbled due to the group all talking at once.

“Everyone has to slow down. I can only take one request at a time. First person to type OBEY ME SLUT, I’ll obey. Then the next round that person has to sit out and allow the next challenger.” A loud shrill ping she receives her password.

“Go ahead, Luvshotties.” Her chat source called himself.

“Strip naked.”

She giggles and looks back at Xander, “Ready X?”

He grins and feels his erection twitch beneath her ass. Nodding his approval, he leans back and attempts to appear smug.

“Ready, Carlos? Miguel?” She reaches to untether her thin laces holding her vest loosely at the tummy. Both men gluing their gaze at her fingers. Untying them she fans her vest wide offering a full-on view of her breasts. The viewers could see her nudity from the waist up. Looking around her for any unexpected guests she removes the vest entirely. Casting it at Miguel to hold. The guy had to chuckle.

“I’m going to leave my boots on Luvshotties. That alright with you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.