Pleasure Island - Cover

Pleasure Island

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Chelsea Miller is a 25-year-old Makeup Artist. She cohabitates with her boyfriend Aston whom she hopes to marry one day. However, Ashton does not have plans to be tied down to any one woman. He feels variety is the spice of life and lives to his motto. One day, Chelsea arrives home early from work she gets to witness her boyfriend of five years sexing two women in their bed. She threatens to leave. Find out what happens when Chelsea heads to Pleasure Island and goes buck wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

Asif ... Happily Swinging

Our day started with breakfast. Our Cabana was next to where Christian and Chelsea stayed. The four of us had breakfast outside on the porch. Soroya and I were getting along. I didn’t feel the distance between us. We were having those deep conversations and the playful ones again. Seeing Christian with Chelsea reminded me that relationships take work. You have to be committed to loving each other.

Soroya and Chelsea were getting along. Chelsea had an interest in learning about different cultures. And Soroya was an intellectual and loved to teach. Chelsea was a great listener and Soroya loved to talk.

Chelsea wanted to know everything about Iranian culture and how I, a man of Spanish and Arabic descent end up with an Iranian woman. It was simple. We met in college.

Soroya was strikingly beautiful even with her hijab, I could tell the woman was gorgeous. Her eyes were a bedazzled color of soft brown and light green. They pulled me in and her voice was sultry. It was perfect for her wanting to be a journalist and work on a podcast or national television.

“Looks like our women get along,” said Christian smiling.

“They do.”

“Babe, we should plan a trip to the Smokey Mountains in October,” suggested Chelsea to Christian.

“That sounds good but my brother’s wedding is in November. It would have to be early in October.”

Soroya smiled, “Yes, early October. I heard of a great place in the mountains in Gatlinburg and we can go to Dollywood too.”

“Sounds good,” I added. It would be our first couple’s trip.


Our day consisted of kayaking. Chelsea had fallen in love with the activity the first time we showed her and there she was in a two-person kayak showing Soroya how to do it. It was a sign of many beautiful things to come. Suddenly I had hopes beyond the present moment. I saw the life of the four of us being friends for a lifetime.

Our kids would be friends. We would visit each other on the holidays. We’d be at each other’s weddings. We would have more than the island. The island was just the beginning.

That night, we did some swinging. After all, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I loved the idea of being with Chelsea. I knew Christian enjoyed being with Soroya.

So there we were on the sofa in the cabana as Chelsea rode me hard and Soroya rode my friend with enthusiasm.

I especially loved sucking on Chelsea’s nipples. I’d French kiss them slowly as she rode me. She loved it. I could feel her body quake and quiver.

My favorite part of the night was watching Chelsea lick Soraya’s pussy as I fucked Chelsea from behind. Christian had his cock in Soroya’s mouth. We were all busy pleasing one another.

Christian and I unloaded at the same time. As I filled his woman’s center with cum; he loaded my woman’s mouth with his. It was a wonderful night. One I’d never forget and one I’d long to indulge in again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.