The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

What Might Happen?

After the tragic loss of his wife and love of his life, Lisa, Will was left devastated. His counsellor recommended what she called a ‘reboot’, simplifying his life, selling up most of his possessions and taking the time to let him recover, to repair the damage to his spirit. He still has his close friends, Garry, Michelle, Fiona, Mary Beth, Alexa and even though the Roberttones have gone into hiatus, he still relies on music to relax and regenerate.

What does the future hold in store for him? Will the Guardians look to him to do more work, behind the scenes politically to stop reactionary forces from taking Australia down a nationalistic and divisive path? With the defeat of the Federal Labor government by the conservative forces of the Howard-led Liberal / National coalition, will this undo all of the work he has done over the last two decades? What about his first loves, Lori and Megan? Have they left him for good? What will become of the serial sexual predator, Frank O’Rourke, who was the main reason for Lori leaving him, almost twenty years ago?

How long can he remain isolated, without a romantic interest?

Will the ‘reboot’ allow him to get over the tragic loss of Lisa, who, despite him having sex with plenty of other women, many of whom were involved with Lisa as well, she was truly his ‘soulmate’. What about some of the other women in his life, Michelle, who has always been there for him, or Alexa, who has been looking for a partner who can handle her being the head of the family organization? Will either of these woman be a new life partner for Will?

And what about his University career? He’s been on an extended sabbatical, mainly to get away from the head of the Computer Science Engineering School, Professor Hiller and the Vice-Chancellor. There have been stories circulating that their time at UNSW is limited, their pet project having paid overseas students was not a success, and the University Council is trying to work out a way to replace them. Will that mean that the University would offer Will the position of head of the Computer Science School?

So many questions, and there are several paths that he can take. The ‘wild ride’ that has been Will’s life so far isn’t likely to settle down anytime soon.


Angie, Angie, when will those clouds all disappear?
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can’t say we’re satisfied
But Angie, Angie, you can’t say we never tried
Angie, you’re beautiful, but ain’t it time we said goodbye?
Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?
All the dreams we held so close seemed to all go up in smoke
Let me whisper in your ear:
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
Oh, Angie, don’t you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet
I hate that sadness in your eyes
But Angie, Angie, ain’t it time we said goodbye?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can’t say we’re satisfied
But Angie, I still love you, baby
Ev’rywhere I look I see your eyes
There ain’t a woman that comes close to you
Come on baby, dry your eyes
But Angie, Angie, ain’t it good to be alive?
Angie, Angie, they can’t say we never tried

Jagger / Richards, 1973


“I Love You”

May 2000

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.