The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 11: Birthday and Christmas Time

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Birthday and Christmas Time - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

A Special Birthday Present

Thursday, December 23rd, 1999

I woke up before the other two, and slid out of bed, moving down beyond the foot of the bed so as not to wake them up, and crept to the bathroom for a long pee. It was still early, too early to stay up, so I slid back into bed. While I was in the bathroom, Angie had rolled over, so rather than try to squeeze back in between them, I curled up behind her on the side of the bed.

I dozed fitfully until the radio turned on; Angie rolled over and turned it off, reaching over me to hit the snooze button.

“Good morning, happy birthday,” she whispered to me, kissing me as she did.

“I wish I didn’t have to go to work this morning,” she continued. “You stay here in bed; Jenny wants to bring you breakfast in bed or something like that once she wakes up. I will be home at lunchtime.”

Angie got out of bed, and I moved over to lie against Jenny, resting my hand on her stomach. She stirred briefly, snuggling against me, and I moved my hand to cup her breast before drifting back to sleep.

We both woke up sometime later, maybe it was the sound of Angie closing the front door behind her as she left for work that woke us up, but we were alone in the apartment. Jenny rolled over, kissing my lips, then moving down to kiss my nipples.

“Happy birthday, old man,” she said. “Just wait there, I will have a special birthday present for you.”

Jenny got up, and went to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door, and I could hear her having a rather long pee; the sound of her pee splashing into the toilet seemed rather loud. I pictured how she would look right now, with her stream of pee flowing from her smooth pussy. Those thoughts started to stir my prick, and it was already half-erect as Jenny returned to the bed.

“Now, roll over on your back,” she said. “I’ve never done this before, not properly, so you will be the first.”

She knelt on the bed next to my head, and leant over my body, taking hold of my prick in her hand, pressing her moist lips to the tip. She stroked my shaft a few times, and once it became fully erect, slowly parted her lips, and let her mouth slide down over my knob. I thought she was going to have my knob in her mouth while she stroked my shaft, but she continued to take my prick deeper into her mouth.

I watched as her lips slid all the way down to the base of my prick, and Jenny slowly raised her head back, letting my shaft slide out, leaving it glistening with her saliva. She swirled her tongue around my knob, before bobbing her head back down, this time pressing her lips harder around my shaft. She pressed just hard enough on the underside of my shaft to make me shiver with pleasure, and she used her tongue to tease the cleft of my glans and touch the sensitive eye of my prick. I was amazed at how good Jenny was at pleasuring me that way; I guessed there had to be some way to take a prick in your mouth, without it making you gag, and Jenny certainly seemed to have mastered it. After several more long, deep sucks, she withdrew her mouth completely from my prick, and turned to face me.

“More?” she asked. “Am I doing it right, does it feel good?”

“Oh, yes, it’s wonderful,” I replied. “You can keep doing that for as long as you want.”

She resumed sucking, more of those lovely deep sucks, her head now bobbing up and down faster, and she reached around to caress my balls with her hand. Her tongue was now pressing against my knob, rubbing and teasing as her lips slid up and down. Her mouth was soft, warm, and wet around my prick, it was almost like sliding into a lovely warm and wet cunt, a cunt with a tongue inside it. Each time she pulled her lips up along the length of my prick, she pressed her lips harder against my shaft, as if she was fucking my prick with her mouth, trying to draw my come from me. I could feel her finger pressing against the smooth skin below my prick, rubbing around the tip in tiny circles. I was now rock hard, and I could feel my knob throbbing with each stroke of her lips, tingling as her tongue lapped and teased me. My orgasm was building quickly; I felt that it would take only a few more wet strokes from Jenny before I exploded.

“Jenny, I’m going to come soon if you keep sucking me like that,” I moaned.

“Good, I want you to come,” she said, taking her mouth from my prick. “I want you to come in my mouth for me.”

I closed my eyes, feeling her warm, wet lips sliding up and down my shaft. The pressure, the sensations were incredible, and each time her tongue touched my sensitive knob, little jolts of electricity seemed to pass through me, centred on my prick. My balls started to contract, and I now was at the point of no return – another wet stroke from Jenny’s lips along my prick, maybe two, and I would erupt in her mouth. She sucked harder, and as her lips pushed down along my shaft, I started. I felt a huge surge of heat, shooting up my prick, and as I erupted into her mouth, I groaned loudly.

“Oh yes! Oh, Jenny, I’m coming!”

She kept sucking on my prick as I pumped more come into her mouth, and I could feel the contractions as she swallowed. Spurt after spurt, I kept coming, but Jenny never stopped, she didn’t take her lips from around my prick. Finally, when it was over, she gave my prick a final long suck, then sat up facing me, and opened her mouth.

“All gone, isn’t it?” she said proudly. “I wanted to swallow every last drop.”

She was right, she had swallowed it all, there wasn’t a trace to be seen on her lips.

“That was fantastic, really wonderful,” I said. “Now, could I have a nice kiss?”

She kissed me, lightly at first, and then it quickly became much deeper, our tongues lashing each other, our lips pressed hard together. I tasted the salty residue of my come on her tongue, and as we kissed, my hand moved to her wet pussy, stroking her, pressing a fingertip inside her.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” she said, once we broke apart. “I wanted to do it properly for you, to take you all the way in, and suck you until you came, and swallow everything.”

“You were wonderful,” I replied. “Your only the second person who has done that to me, taking my prick completely, deep throating me like that. That was the first time you had done that?”

“Yes, well, not counting all of the practice ones, with bananas,” Jenny said, smiling. “That’s how Sue said to practice – I spoke to her last week; she gave me lots of pointers.”

“She did well – as did you,” I said. “Phew! That was pretty draining, in several ways, but I really, really loved it.”

“Well, we don’t have to get up right away,” she said. “Why don’t we just lie here for a while?”

Jenny curled up, resting her head on my shoulder, and had her hand lightly around my soft prick. I had an arm around her shoulders, and cupped her breast with my other hand, feeling her hard, erect nipple. I closed my eyes; thinking back on what Jenny had just done, how lovely and warm her mouth felt around my prick.

I woke a bit later with the sensations of her mouth around my prick again. I looked down to see her licking and sucking my prick, slowly making me erect again.

“More?” I asked her.

She sat up, and looked at me, smiling.

“Are you ready for some more?” she asked. “God, I want more of you, maybe I could straddle your face while I sucked you this time?”

“Please, I would love that,” I said.

She knelt over my face, her pussy just above my lips, and leant forward to resume sucking and stroking my prick. It was taking a little while for me to get fully hard again; it hadn’t been all that long since she had made me come.

I pulled her hips lower, so her pussy was pressing against my lips. I parted them, letting the top of my tongue brush her wetness, tasting her sweet dew. I pressed my tongue a little harder against her, feeling her labia part, and I lapped my tongue along her slot, feeling her wet lips sliding around my tongue.

As I licked her, I reached up with a hand to rub her clit, feeling how hard and erect that sensitive bud was, while I pressed my tongue against her wet cunt, sucking her sweet juices into my mouth, drinking her in.

I heard her moaning softly, her mouth was no longer around my prick. I pushed her up slightly, away from my mouth, and slid a finger deep into her cunt. As I withdrew my finger, I licked her juices from it, and then pressed my tongue back against her. I pulled her down against my face, and with my lips over her pussy, sucked as my tongue lapped up and down, concentrating on her clit, swirling the tip around her. She was moaning louder, and grinding her hips down against my face, pressing her pussy right on my lips.

She was very wet now, and with every suck, I tasted more and more of her hot, sweet juices. My tongue pressed hard against her clit, lapping up and down, and pushing on each side. I heard her cry out that she was close, to keep licking her, when she groaned louder, pushing her pussy into my lips, and rocking up and down. As she came, more juices flowed from her, and I licked and sucked as fast as I could.

When she had stopped coming, she rolled off me, and turned around.

“Sorry, I stopped sucking you,” she said. “I just couldn’t concentrate, and when you slid your finger into me, I had to have you make me come.”

She kissed my face, licking her juices from my lips and cheeks.

“Now, I want you to fuck me, Will,” she demanded. “Doggy style, forcing me down, fuck me really hard, from behind.”

I stood up, and Jenny knelt on the bed, her arms and face on the mattress, leaving her backside pointing up at me, her legs spread wide exposing her wet, open cunt. I knelt behind her, my cock pressed against her pussy, and I held her wrists in one hand, holding them to the bed.

“Oh, yes, can you hold me down, like you are forcing me?” she said, her voice slightly muffled by the bed. “I want you to fuck me hard, like you are forcing me against my will, but you know I really want you to fuck me.”

I guided my prick into her, and once inside, I used both hands to press her shoulders to the bed. She was so wet that my prick slid easily into her, and each time I drove it deep into her, she moaned, and pushed back against me. I pumped faster, my prick plunging in and out of her, and I had to take one hand from her shoulders to hold her hips steady. Jenny reached around with her free hand, and started rubbing her clit, moaning louder now, imploring me to fuck her, to fill her with my come. I could feel her orgasm start, her cunt squeezed around my prick, but I kept fucking her faster, feeling my orgasm now very close.

As I started to come, I groaned loudly, pulling her hard against me as I started to fill her, keeping my prick buried deep inside her. She cried out as she felt me spurting into her, pressing her fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit harder.

Jenny collapsed onto the bed, and I slid down with her, lying on top of her, with my prick still deep in her. I put my arms underneath her shoulders, and managed to roll on my side, moving her so she was still pressed against me.

“God that was fantastic,” she said, once we had regained our breaths. “You were pounding so hard, so deep, and holding me; I just can’t describe how much I love that. And when you came, I felt like you were going to burst me ... I love it when you fuck me that way.”

I was too worn out to reply, so I just sighed softly, holding her breast with my hand. After a few minutes, I rolled back from her, and pulled her over to me, her breasts pressing against my chest.

“That was a wonderful birthday present, Jenny,” I said. “Now, would you like a nice shower with me, and we can have some breakfast – a rather late breakfast?”

“I was going to make you breakfast in bed,” she replied. “But I guess we’ve both had that part of breakfast in bed. Yes, I’d love a shower, with you. I will have that every morning, willingly; I love the way you wash my body, and my hair, you make me feel so spoiled, I feel that you really, really care for me.”

We had a long shower together, then got dressed – Jenny just pulling a long tee shirt on, while I found a pair of shorts to wear. We had breakfast sitting out on the balcony; coffee, fruit juice, toast and jam, and Jenny deliberately sat with her legs such that I could see her pussy, which was still slightly damp.

She seemed to enjoy teasing me, making sure she was directly opposite me, and sat on the chair with her legs crossed. When she saw I was looking down at her pussy, she smiled, and reached down and slid a finger along her slit and dipped the tip of her finger inside. She then placed her damp finger to her lips, licking it clean.

Once we had finished eating, we stayed out on the balcony, talking, and enjoying the morning sunshine. Jenny stood up at one stage, and leant against the balcony railing, leaning over slightly.

“You could stand behind me,” she said softly, “and just slide into me, fucking me and no one could tell.”

I stood behind her, and pushed the front of my shorts down, and pushed my soft prick against her backside.

“If I was hard, I would do that,” I replied, whispering in her ear. “But I’ve come twice already this morning, it will be a little while before I can get it up again.”

“That’s ok, I don’t expect that,” she said. “Besides, I have to leave you ready for Angie, she wouldn’t like it if you were too fucked to fuck!”

After a while, we went back inside, lying around the lounge room listening to music, until Angie returned from work. She had stopped at the takeaway shop near the station, and had burgers and fresh, hot chips for the three of us. I grabbed some plates and drinks and while Angie got changed, set up lunch on the table on the balcony.

Angie emerged from the bedroom dressed much like Jenny, wearing just a tee shirt that barely came to the top of her crotch.

“So, did Will get his birthday present?” Angie asked Jenny, once we were at the table.

“He certainly did,” Jenny said. “And he showed his appreciation too.”

Both Angie and Jenny quickly resumed teasing me, sitting with their legs crossed, making sure I had lots of opportunities to see their pussies. They seemed to egg each other on to be bolder than the other; Angie was the first to touch herself, pretending that she had dropped some food on her lap. Then Jenny stretched her legs out in front of her, pointing directly at me, of course, and then slid a finger along her pussy, spreading her lips apart, before pushing the tip of a finger inside her.

Finally, they both decided I had been teased enough, and Angie said we should go inside, and let me have my birthday presents.

“Isn’t that what you’ve been showing me for the last thirty minutes?” I replied to her suggestion. “You didn’t even let me unwrap them!”

The two girls laughed, Jenny reminding me that if those were my only presents, then I had already received my present from her earlier in the day.

“That wouldn’t be fair, would it, giving you something you already had,” Angie said.

“But if you want, you can have that as a present, too,” Jenny said. “A second time, if you want, and I can keep what I was going to give you.”

We sat on the sofas in the lounge room, and Jenny gave me a small package.

“It’s not much, but I think you will like it,” she said.

I opened her present, which was a new wallet, complete with my initials embossed on the front as a monogram. I looked through the compartments, as well as space for paper money, and a clear window for my driver’s licence, there were pockets for several credit cards. It was stylish, certainly far better than my current one, which was quite a few years old; the zip had broken, and the plastic covering of the licence area was all cracked and opaque.

“This is great, Jenny, really lovely, and I needed a new wallet,” I said, leaning over to kissed her.

“Well, I noticed it was getting old and tatty,” she said. “Did you look in all of the pockets?”

I opened it again, and looked through all the pockets, this time finding another one behind the driver’s licence pocket. I felt inside, and my finger touched a thick piece of paper. Pulling it out, I looked at it; a photo of Jenny, naked, well, at least a close-up photo of her pussy, spread wide open, with a finger just inside her cunt. As I held it to the light, I could see how very wet she was when the photo was taken.

“How did you get that?” I asked.

“Rachel has this digital camera, and I borrowed it on Sunday afternoon,” she replied. “Angie helped me, actually, she took the photos, since my hands were occupied. I got quite a few, but this seemed the best. Besides, that is a present for you – not the photo, but the subject,” she added, giving me another ‘live’ view of her.

“Well, both the wallet and the photo are lovely,” I said. “I’ll transfer my cards and stuff to it a bit later; but I’ll have to find somewhere safe for that photo.”

“Now here’s my present for you,” Angie said, passing a parcel to me.

I carefully unwrapped it, and then opened the box inside the wrapping. Opening the box, I saw a shaving set – a very nice-looking shaving brush, an old-style mug, and a matching safety razor. I looked at each individually, feeling the bristles of the brush against my cheek. There was a tube of shaving cream, rather than a can of foam.

“Pure badger bristles, made in England,” Angie said. “And the razor takes the old-style safety blades, they are better than the disposable ones. I didn’t think you wanted to move to an old-fashioned cut-throat style razor, even though they do give great shaves.”

There was a stand as well, a place to rest the mug, with the razor in it, a hanger for the brush, and a pivoting mirror.

“This is great, no excuse for me not to be smooth for you now,” I said. “Now, this is not for shaving pussy hair,” I added. “And the brush, well, I don’t have to tell you where it isn’t to be used?”

Jenny and Angie laughed at my suggestions, and Jenny felt the bristles with her fingers.

“Oh, they are much softer than I thought they would be,” she said. “Maybe I could try it there...”

“No!” I said, taking it from her. “Then my face will have that aroma of ‘Jenny Juice’, and as much as I like it, I would start to get some strange looks.”

“That would be a new aftershave,” Angie said. “Seriously, the brush, this one is made from badger hair, most of the cheap ones, including that old one you have, Will, are from boar’s bristles. Badger hair is much softer, much better. What I will do is teach you the proper way to shave your face, the way they taught us at college. Not that I often get asked to shave guys, maybe once or twice a week, if that.”

“Do they make beaver hair shaving brushes?” Jenny asked.

“For shaving beaver hair?” I suggested. “Or made from beaver hair?”

I kissed Angie, thanking her for my present, and she promised to give me a good shave before we went out for dinner tonight. Jenny asked exactly where Angie proposed to shave me, as she thought it would be cool to see us both smooth and joined together. As interesting as that sounded, I declined Jenny’s suggestion.

A bit later in the afternoon, we decided it was time to open some Christmas presents; at least to give Jenny hers. Angie retrieved several presents from under the tree and handed them to Jenny.

“Now, the tradition is the youngest person opens their presents first,” Angie explained. “So, go ahead, Jenny.”

The first present she opened was the large one from the two of us, although if the truth was to be told, Angie had selected all the presents for Jenny. She excitedly tore open the wrapping and screamed with pleasure when she saw what was inside –a dark red, elegant evening dress. She held it up against her, and I could see just how low cut the front was. Jenny turned it around, and blushed when she realised just how low it was cut, even lower than the dress we had given her for her “first time”.

“What will stop my tits falling out everywhere?” she asked. “Can I really wear something like this in public? And the back; God, that is almost cut down to my crack!”

“Don’t be silly,” Angie reassured her. “With the right bra, one designed for a dress like that, you’ll be fine; see, there’s a little strap that goes across the back. Trust me, you’ll look stunning in it.”

Jenny held it to her, and twirled around, smiling proudly.

“Do you really think so? Can I wear it tonight when we go out for dinner?” she asked. “Oh, and that split in the side ... I will have to sit right next to someone who wants to explore that!”

She draped the dress over the back of the sofa, and opened one of the smaller presents, this one from Angie. There was a small black velvet box inside, and she opened it to find some jewellery – a set of earrings, and a matching necklace, designed to complement her new dress. She was speechless, just staring at them.

“They’re so ... so ... so beautiful, I don’t know how to thank you,” she finally said. “And they match the dress perfectly.”

She opened her last present, the one from me. It was a lingerie set, designed to go with her dress, the bra cut to emphasise her bust, while staying out of view. Matching panties, a suspender belt and fine black stockings completed the set. The colour of the underwear was the same dark red as her dress; I didn’t know where Angie had bought them, but she certainly knew how to pick clothes, just as she had done for Sue’s presents. I was glad I had left the choice of presents to her, there would have been no way I could have chosen as well as she did.

“You two have done too much,” Jenny said. “It’s lovely, I can’t wait to try them all on, but you shouldn’t have...”

“Don’t be silly,” Angie said, cutting her protests off. “You deserve something special from us. And we can all dress up tonight, after all, it is a special occasion.”

“Well, I haven’t got anything nearly as nice for you, and I just got the one present for the both of you,” she said. “I hope you don’t mind...”

“We didn’t expect lots of fancy things from you,” I said. “It’s all about the thought, anyway.”

She handed a present to Angie and me, a rectangular box, about a foot long. Angie took the paper off and passed the box to me to open. I raised the top and took out the contents; it was a large cut-glass wine decanter.

“This is great,” I said. “I’ve been wanting to get a good decanter for when we have a bottle of red, this is perfect.”

I handed it to Angie, and she held it up, admiring the pattern that swirled up the body.

“We can put it on the shelves that I want to get in the corner,” she said. “Thank you, Jenny, it’s really lovely.”

Angie and Jenny decided that they would both dress up formally for the evening, and they wanted to start getting ready by four-thirty. Before that, she wanted to show me how to shave my face properly, so she got the chair from the desk in the spare room and put that in the kitchen.

“Now, the best shaves are from a cut-throat razor, but I’ve only used them in training,” she said. “Michael is skilled with them, but I use these standard safety razors. Now, let me boil up some water, and get a towel really hot.”

She busied herself getting things prepared, explaining why I should use hot water on my face, and ideally shaving after my shower. She put the new shaving set on the counter and explained how to lather my face properly with the brush, first putting a small bit of the cream in the mug, and adding some hot water, and mixing it with the brush. There was a right way to use the razor, all things that I had never been told. Finally, she was ready, and wrapped the hot towel around my face.

“We’ll leave that there for a few minutes,” she said. “It opens the pores and softens your whiskers.”

After a few minutes she took the towel off and started lathering my face with the new (badger hair!) brush. Then, with firm, but gentle strokes, she shaved my cheeks, my neck, and chin, stretching the skin so the stubble was raised away from the skin, then wet it again, and reapplied the lather, and this time when she shaved, she drew the razor lightly upwards. Finally, she rinsed my face with cool water, and patted it dry.

“Now, how’s that feel?” she asked. “Tell me if that’s the best shave you’ve ever had.”

I had to admit, I had never felt my face smoother before; she really knew what she was doing. As she rinsed out the brush and cleaned the razor, she told me how to look after the equipment properly, too, so it lasted. She opened the top of the razor and washed the blade, drying it on a paper towel. Finally, she placed everything in its place on the stand that came with it all.

“Now, the final test,” Angie said. “Jenny, you feel his face, with your cheeks and lips, too, tell me, how smooth does he feel?”

Jenny obliged her, and stroked my face with her fingers, then rubbed against me with her face, before finally kissing me all over.

“Oh, I don’t want to stop,” she said. “It’s so smooth, so soft and sexy, you did a really great job. Now, I can think of some other body parts that need to be just as smooth and soft and hairless...”

“Come on, let’s have our showers,” Angie said to her. “Don’t interrupt us while we’re getting ready, either, Will, you’ll only slow us down.”

I smiled to myself, wondering if there was more to Angie and Jenny “getting ready” than what would normally be assumed. I decided to spend the time playing the guitar, and ran through quite a few songs before I was told I could use the bathroom, close to six pm.

I had already laid out my clothes on the spare bed, so I wouldn’t interrupt them as they were getting dressed, so was I showered and dressed while they were still in the main bedroom. Finally, a little after six-thirty, they emerged from the bedroom, both looking simply stunning. Angie had styled Jenny’s hair, with both of them in their long dresses, I felt as if I was escorting a pair of supermodels.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “You both look fantastic, and in that dress, Jenny, you are just stunning!”

She blushed slightly but looked pleased with my comments and appreciation of her appearance. She took one arm, and Angie put an arm through my other arm, and we headed out to Angie’s car.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the staff asked us if it was a special occasion, seeing the three of us dressed up. Angie said that it was my birthday, and they led us to a special table, at the back, with a curtain separating it from the main restaurant. Since we were regulars there, either dining in, or getting take away, we were offered a special ‘birthday banquet’, including some of their special seafood dishes.

We sat at what would normally be a round table for at least six people, and the courses kept on coming. Several very taste appetisers, some curries, including a fantastic curried sand crab, and they made sure we didn’t run out of wine.

I was sitting between Angie and Jenny; close enough so that I could slide my hand inside the split in Jenny’s dress. As she felt my fingers on her thigh, she parted her legs so I could slide my hand between her legs and stroke her pussy through her new panties. She smiled and winked at Angie. A little while later, I put my hand on Angie’s lap, and she took my hand, sliding it under the split in the side of her dress, and parted her legs.

As I touched her crotch, rather than feeling the material of her panties, my fingers touched bare, smooth skin – damp skin at that. She saw my look of surprise, and laughed softly, pressing her hand against mine through her dress. After I had rubbed her for a little while, she pulled my hand away.

“Not too much,” she whispered. “If you get me too wet, it will start to soak my dress, I can already feel it trickling down to my bum. Can you pass me a tissue, Jenny, so I can wipe a little?”

Jenny handed her a tissue, and Angie discretely used it to wipe some of the wetness from her pussy, then raised herself, to wipe underneath her. She wrapped the tissue in a paper napkin and placed it on one of the used plates.

“That’s a bit better,” she whispered. “But I’ll probably get just as wet, even more, soon enough I guess.”

We continued our meal, until we couldn’t eat anything more, well, except for the small cake they bought out at the end, complete with a candle. When they gave us the bill, I was sure they had undercharged us, but they refused to change the price, telling me they were honoured to have us as regular customers, and how the meal was their gift to me, for my birthday and Christmas.

Back in the apartment, Angie suggested we have coffee out on the balcony, and went to the kitchen to start making it, while Jenny and I stood on the balcony.

“Now, I won’t be seeing either of you until after the New Year,” she said. “I’ll really miss you, and I would love to spend tonight with you, but I know Angie wants you tonight, and she should have you, too. I’ve had you almost exclusively to myself since Tuesday, and it was great, so much fun being with you, and having you take me to all those places. But I will leave you and Angie alone tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.