The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 12: Does the Y2K Bug Bite?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Does the Y2K Bug Bite? - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

Redecorating

December 28th – 30th, 1999

When I woke up in the morning, Angie was still next to me, lying on her back. I reached over, kissing her breasts, and sucking her nipples. Angie stirred and sighed as her nipples stiffened in my mouth.

“Oh, you can wake me up that way,” she said. “And what you did just before we went to sleep?”

I started to rub her, sliding my fingers inside her panties, not teasing her like I did the night before, and it didn’t take long before she came, moaning loudly as my fingers rubbed her clit.

It would have been nice to spend more time in bed, but I wanted to get to the hardware store early, before the others arrived, so we reluctantly had a shower, got dressed, and then sat down on the balcony for breakfast.

We had already looked at some sample shapes for the moulding, so I double-checked I had the right measurements, and headed off. At the hardware store, I found the right moulding, and looked around for a sales assistant to help me get a package of twelve, three-metre lengths. While that would mean a few extra joins, there was no way I could easily get any longer lengths in the elevator, or even manoeuvre them around the stairway.

Fortunately, the package came with boards on either side to protect the moulding strips, and I was able to tie the whole lot to the roof of the Suzuki. They stuck out a bit at the back, but I would be able to get them home without trouble. Getting them from the car park, into the elevator, and then out through the apartment to the balcony was another matter, it was just as well I hadn’t got the longer lengths, as it was difficult enough getting the shorter ones in the elevator. But I managed to get it done, and my father had arrived while I was out, so he helped me get them the last part of the way to the balcony.

As we stood the stack up on the balcony, both Sandra and Sue arrived within a minute or two of each other. Sandra had a few books of fabric and paint samples, and some carpet catalogues to show us some possibilities. The first thing to determine was the paint colour to be used for the walls. After we looked at several possibilities, we settled on a very pale green – “sage” was the term Sandra used. I left the three of them to looking at fabric options, and my father and I started to work on the doorways.

Kaz arrived soon after, and she joined the others in discussing decorating options. I could hear Angie saying she wanted to paint the walls in the hallway outside the bedroom with a faux finish that gave it a tropical rain forest feeling, to set off the painting I had at the end.

As they discussed paint, curtain fabric, and other decorating idea, my father and I continued with the archways. By the time Garry and Kate arrived, we had almost finished the first archway leading to the kitchen. Once introductions were completed, the women left for their shopping adventure to the city, and the three of us resumed our work. Garry put the plaster sheets over the wall frames my father and I had done, while we worked on the second archway leading to the bedrooms.

By the time we broke for lunch, both archways were framed, with the plasterboard fixed to the walls. The joins between the new section of wall and the old wall needed to be plastered smooth, and the nail holes filled, but it was starting to look good.

After our break, Garry and I concentrated on the moulding, while my father finished off plastering the new wall sections. Having shorter lengths of the moulding also made it easier to get them in place without needing to worry about them slipping while we attached them to the walls. By mid-afternoon, all of the moulding was in place, and all that was needed now was to make the joins smooth and clean up where some plaster had run down the walls. Once the plaster had dried, I would sand it smooth, and cover in with wallboard primer so we could paint it properly.

The next task was to remove the old ceiling light and run extra cable for the new lights that were planned for over the table and in the lounge seating area. Removing the rather ugly existing light was easy, and we drilled a hole where the dining area light was to go and ran the existing cable to there. Running the cable to the new location above the sofas was another matter entirely, even with the ‘snake’ Garry had brought along, it took quite a while to feed it through the space above the ceiling.

Eventually, we had both sets of cables run to where the new light switch would go. Until we got the new fixtures, we would be without a ceiling light in the room, but we could go without that for a week. I would see about replacing the switch plate to connect the new lights, I would get that sometime tomorrow so there wouldn’t be exposed wires on the walls, and we could start on the painting.

As we were cleaning everything up, the others arrived back from their shopping trip, all of them excited about the ‘bargains’ they were able to pick up, complaining about how crowded everything was, and how they would never do that again, well, not until the sales next year.

Kate was eager to get home and show Garry what she had got, so I thanked him for all his assistance, and promised him a few beers, and a good meal to reward him. My father headed off home too, leaving me with the tools so I would be able to finish off everything.

Once they had left, Angie, Sue, Kaz and I sat down on the sofas.

“My feet are killing me,” Sue said. “We must have walked miles and miles. Will anyone mind if I get these shoes off?”

“Go ahead,” Angie replied. “I’m going to do the same.”

Angie started to show me what she had got; several skirts and tops for work, a pair of flat black shoes that would be ideal for work as well, some underwear, and even some things for me – several pairs of black woollen work socks, and some undies.

“Model them for us, Will,” Sue called out.

“No, not while I’m all dusty from the plaster work,” I replied. “I wouldn’t want to spoil my new underwear, would I?”

“Damn, I think we will miss out, Kaz,” she replied. “At least we tried.”

The others had also bought a variety of clothes; Kaz had picked up several pairs of jeans and tops, while Sue had bought skirts, pants, tops and two pairs of shoes. No wonder they were exhausted from the day’s shopping. They showed off their purchases to me, and each other, ducking into one of the bedrooms to change into something else, then reappearing to show it to us. Sue and Kaz had also bought underwear, but they didn’t model those items for me; well, considering I wasn’t prepared to model the underwear Angie had bought for me, that was only reasonable, I thought.

By the time they had gone through all their purchases, it was almost seven o’clock, and we were all beginning to feel hungry.

“Do you both want to stay here, and have some dinner?” Angie asked the others.

“Yes, sure,” Sue said immediately.

“If you don’t mind me staying,” Kaz replied. “But I’m feeling guilty, you had me over the other night, too. How about I get something for all of us? Is there a good place nearby to get something?”

After a few suggestions – I suggested the Thai place, but Angie said that was closed until next week – we agreed on fish and chips. The nearest place that would be open was up at Bondi Junction, and they were always very busy, you had to take a number, and sometimes wait up to an hour or more to get your order. But the wait was always worth it.

“I’ll go with you, Kaz,” Angie said. “It will probably take a while to get our order, they are always busy. Did you two want to come as well?”

“I won’t, if you don’t mind,” I replied. “I should really have a shower, get this dust and plaster off me.”

“Can I wait here,” Sue said. “My feet are still killing me after all that walking today.”

As Angie and Kaz had left to get dinner, Sue pulled me up from the sofa.

“Well, we have an hour, maybe a bit longer,” she said. “Quick, let’s go to the bedroom, I need you to fuck me right now!”

“But the others,” I started to say. “And Angie...”

“She knows,” Sue replied. “She said she would arrange for her and Kaz to be out for a while, since I can’t really sleep with you tonight with Kaz here, can I? Come on, get your clothes off!”

She pulled her top off, and unfastened her bra, tossing them to the bedroom floor. She slid her jeans down and rubbed her pussy through her panties – a pale blue pair.

“God, I’m soaking already, I’ve been thinking about us fucking all day,” she said. “Feel me, see how wet I am.”

She took my hand and thrust my fingers inside her panties. Just as she had said, she was very wet. I rubbed the tip of my fingers between her lips, feeling the hot opening of her cunt, and I slid a finger inside her, stroking her wet walls.

“Quick, get your clothes off, I want your prick in there,” she panted, pushing my hand away, and taking her panties off.

I quickly removed my clothes, dropping them on the floor, and Sue pulled me to the bed, on top of her. My hand grabbed her breast, and as we kissed passionately, my fingers rubbed over her hard nipple. Sue reached down to stroke my prick, and once I was hard, she pushed me up.

“Fuck me, right now,” she demanded. “I want to feel you as you slide into my cunt.”

I moved slightly, positioning myself so I could enter her. Sue pressed my knob to the entrance of her cunt, and slid it up and down, between her wet lips, spreading her wetness over my prick. I pushed against her, and she guided my prick into her. I gasped with pleasure as I felt her wet walls sliding around my knob; and she placed her hands on my backside and pulled me further into her.

I raised myself up on my arms, and started thrusting faster, as Sue wrapped her legs around my thighs. She moved with me, encouraging me to fuck her faster and harder, moaning and crying out as we both rapidly approached our orgasms. I felt her squeeze tighter around my prick, and I pumped harder, feeling the walls of her cunt gripping my shaft.

With a loud groan, I started to come, feeling that surge of hotness bursting from my prick into her. Sue cried out, and I felt her squeezing, gripping me even tighter. She appeared to be coming, moaning with pleasure as I filler her with my hot come.

Sue grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against her; not letting go even when we both finished coming. I lowered myself to her chest and kissed her lips.

“God, I’ve been thinking about that for the last week, over Christmas,” she panted. “You don’t know how much I have wanted you, wanted to feel you inside me.”

I was still catching my breath, surprised at how fast it was – it couldn’t have been more than two minutes from when Sue pulled me into the bedroom. She unwrapped her arms and legs from me, and I withdrew from her, and rolled over to lie beside her. I cupped a hand around her breast, and casually stroked her nipple with my thumb.

“We can lie here, rest and recover for a bit, and then, do you think we could make love again, but slower?” she asked me. “When you feel ‘up’ to it, of course.”

I smiled, and kissed her cheek, and we lay together for a while, cuddling, and caressing each other. When she felt my prick starting to respond to her touches, she rolled me onto my back, and knelt between my legs.

“I heard that a certain young girl gave you a special birthday present,” she said, just as she was about to take my prick in her mouth. “Did my instructions achieve their aim?”

“They did, and Jenny did a great job,” I replied. “Her present to me earned her a special ‘present’, too.”

“Mmm”, she mumbled, her lips closing around my shaft.

Sue slowly sucked my prick back to its full size, caressing my balls as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her tongue lapped around my knob, brushing against the sensitive head; she even pressed the tip against my pee hole.

“How would you like to make love?” she asked softly, once my prick was completely hard. “What if we start, spooning, I like us in that position.”

I pressed myself behind her and guided my prick between her legs. I felt her fingers reaching along my shaft, and she pressed against me, pushing my knob against her wet pussy. I moved back and forward, feeling her wet lips and fingers sliding along my prick, and she sighed as I felt my knob rub over her clit.

Sue leant forward and pressed my knob to her open cunt. I pushed slightly, and felt her cunt spread apart, and my prick slid easily inside her. I slid back and forward slowly, feeling her wonderful wet cunt opening and sucking at my prick. I placed a hand around her breast, caressing it and rubbing her hard nipple; and Sue arched her back, pushing against me as I thrust into her.

I could feel Sue’s fingers rubbing and sliding along her pussy as I moved in and out; her fingertips brushing against the underside of my shaft. I kept my strokes slow; feeling my prick sliding its full length into her, then slowly back out, until just the tip of my knob was inside. Each time I pushed inside her, I could feel her open again, and she sighed as she felt my knob spreading her walls apart.

I could feel her fingers rubbing faster, and I quickened my pace, pushing harder into her. I felt her muscles tense and squeeze, and she moaned a bit louder, pressing her fingers hard against her pussy.

“Oh, keep fucking, I’m about to...” she moaned, and then I felt her cunt spasm around my prick.

“Oh, yes, Mmm, that’s good,” she cried out as she came.

I kept thrusting into her while she rubbed her clit, feeling her cunt tighten and relax with each wave of her orgasm. When she had finished, she moved forward, pulling herself away from my prick; and she rolled onto her back.

“Can we continue this way?” she asked. “I love seeing your face as you enter me, and I want to look at you, and kiss you when you come.”

I moved, so she could lie in the middle of the bed, and then positioned myself above her, my prick resting against her pussy. I bent down to kiss her, and as our lips parted, our tongues touched and pressed together. She reached down to guide my prick into her, and I pushed forward, once again feeling her open and slide around me.

I settled into a slow rhythm; long, deep strokes into her, feeling her lovely cunt around my shaft. She moved with me, and I could feel her breasts swaying up and down, her erect nipples rubbing against my chest. I moved my mouth from her lips and captured one large breast between my lips, sucking on her nipple as I thrust in and out, feeling her breast quiver as I thrust my prick home in her.

Sue moaned as I sucked harder on her breast, and started to run her fingers through my hair, pressing my face to her. I opened my mouth wider, and sucked more of her breast inside, and rubbed the flat of my tongue over her swollen nipple.

“Oh, suck my breasts, Will, God, I love it when you do that,” she moaned, arching her back as I sucked harder.

As I sucked, I was reminded of her story about the woman with the leaking breasts and tried to imagine how it would feel if as I sucked on Sue’s breasts, she started to produce her own milk. The thought turned me on even more, and I felt my prick throb, the knob swelling even more inside her. I started thrusting faster and harder as she pressed my mouth to her breast, and I fantasised about drinking her warm, sweet milk.

I was now close to coming; the wet tightness of Sue’s cunt combined with the thoughts of me suckling on her breasts had brought me to the brink. I released my lips from her breast and moved my mouth close to hers.

“I’m about to come, Sue,” I started to groan, when the first wave hit me.

I pushed deep into her, forcing me prick all the way up in her cunt, and I shook as my come erupted into her. She pulled my face to hers; her lips mashing mine, and I felt her tongue pressing at my lips. As I continued coming, our tongues pressed together, she held me tight to her, not even relaxing her grip once I had finished coming.

Finally, she released me, and I raised my face from hers. There were tears trickling from her eyes, and she smiled as she looked in my eyes.

“I love you so much, Will,” she sighed. “Shit, I had told myself I wasn’t going to say that to you, that I wasn’t going to let myself feel that way about us, not after what I said last week. Do you mind?”

I kissed her lightly on the cheek, tasting her tears.

“No, of course I don’t mind,” I replied. “If that’s how you feel, well, then that’s how you feel. You must be honest with yourself first, and then with us.”

I withdrew from her, and lay beside her, my hand on her breast. Her nipple was still very hard, and it was all wet and swollen around it from where I had been sucking. As I brushed my fingers over the moist skin, she pressed her hand over mine, and smiled at me.

“You’ll probably think I’m silly,” she said to me. “But when you were sucking my breast the, as you were fucking me, I had this really strong desire, a really powerful feeling that I wanted to start lactating, you know, producing milk for you. It was like I wanted you to drink from me as we were making love.”

“No, I don’t think you are silly,” I replied. “Actually, as I was sucking you, I had those same thoughts, that I was drinking your milk. It was very arousing; I think that is what made me come when I did.”

“Oh, you’re making me shiver,” she said. “Would you really want that, and would it turn you on?” I nodded. “Well, not much chance of these producing milk now, we’re maybe ten years too late for that. Anyway, we had better have a shower, and get dressed, otherwise the others will be back, and it may lead to some interesting explanations...”

We had a shower together, Sue taking care not to get her hair wet, and as tempting as it was for us both to continue touching each other, we stopped when it we were about to have sex again. The likelihood of Angie and Kaz returning while we were in the middle of that were too high.

I pulled some clean clothes on, while Sue put the same clothes back on, and we quickly straightened the bed. We sat out in the lounge room, Sue on one sofa and I on the other, waiting for the two to return. It was probably another fifteen or twenty minutes before they returned, rushing into the apartment accompanied by the wonderful aroma of the freshly cooked fish and chips.

“Sorry it took us so long,” Angie said. “You wouldn’t believe how many people were there waiting.”

“Can all four of us get around the balcony table?” Kaz asked. “Where are the plates, Angie, I’ll start to serve this up.”

While Angie and Kaz started to serve the fish, I got the spare chair from the desk in the second bedroom and put out on the balcony. It would be a squeeze for all four of us to fit, but the only alternative was to sit on the sofas around the coffee table.

While Sue and I were arranging the chairs, Angie came out with the cutlery.

“I tried to take as long as I could,” she said softly to us. “I was glad to see you both sitting on the sofas, I was scared you would still be in the bedroom.”

When she returned to the kitchen, I turned to Sue.

“You mean, she knew what we were going to do?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course, she knew, silly,” Sue replied. “She suggested the whole going to get dinner and taking a long time about it, since you and I wouldn’t be able to sleep together tonight, not with Kaz staying. Well, not until she knows the arrangement we have, at least.”

I quietly shook my head, surprised at what Angie arranged, well, surprised that it still surprised me. I wasn’t all that sure I wanted Kaz to know the full details about how things stood with Sue – and Jenny, come to mention that. If what Angie said about her, that she was still interested in me, well, she may assume that if I could have other women as well as Angie, then why not her. And that was something I wasn’t prepared to consider, not now. But sooner or later, she would suspect something was going on; she tended to be perceptive.

I put those thoughts aside as Angie and Kaz arrived with the food, and we all sat down to enjoy the meal. I listened to the three of them talk about the day they spent shopping, how ridiculous some of the prices were, and comparing the modern fashions with those of ten, and in the case of Kaz and Sue, twenty years ago.

Before long, the topic of fashion had moved to swimming attire, as apparently, they had looked at some of the latest “thong” bikinis that one store had on display. They were joking about how brave someone would have to be to wear that style.

“Was that ‘brave’ or ‘shaved’?” Sue said. “Now I see why those Brazilian waxes are becoming popular.”

“God, wouldn’t they hurt?” Kaz said. “I mean, hot wax, right there, and, ouch, I don’t want to think about that. Do they really wax everything, Angie?”

“Yes, hot wax on very tender skin, and ... rip...” Angie replied, and the other two shuddered. “It’s not that bad, after a few sessions it hardly hurts at all.”

“Do you shave?” Kaz asked her, and then realised what she had said. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to be personal, forget what I said,” she added, turning red.

Angie laughed at her, saying, “of course I shave there. Only for the last month or so, but Will really likes the smooth look, and feel. I’ve start to get my pubes waxed, though. The first time hurt like blazes, but it should get better with time.”

I just looked at Kaz and smiled.

“Well, that doesn’t surprise me, Will liking the smooth style,” Kaz replied. “Lori always shaved her pubes; I seem to recall. Not all of it, there was a bit at the top she left. Did she always keep it like that when you were with her, Will?”

“The tuft at the top?” I replied. “Yes, there was always some there, not a real lot, I think even if she didn’t shave, she wouldn’t have had a lot there, but there was always some left there. She called it her ‘landing strip’, I seem to recall.”

“Us blondes tend to be sparse there, I guess,” Kaz replied. “I considered shaving around that time, back at high school, like Lori did, but it never really seemed to be worthwhile. Now how did you get me on to that, Angie, poor Sue must be shocked at us!”

“Don’t worry, you didn’t shock me,” Sue replied. “But I agree, no waxing down there for me, either. No total shaving, too, but I do keep the forest trimmed; us dark haired girls tend to be more, um, luxuriant, I guess is the word, than others. But we can change the subject, the thought of waxing down there is not what I want to think about over dinner.”

They continued talking about their purchases, and the clothes they tried on, but didn’t buy, until the meal was over. As we took the plates back to the kitchen, Angie suggested I play some music for us. I removed the drop cloth I had placed over the Clavinova and turned the equipment on. I tried to think of what to play; I really needed not just to practice playing, but singing as well, so I picked one that I knew we would want to do as a group. Since I hadn’t played these recently, I opened one of the midi files, so I could read the score, and to give a reasonable accompaniment to my playing.

I started with a familiar one, ‘The Way You Look Tonight’, then several others that I hadn’t played for a while. I had a quick break to rest my voice, then found several that we originally sang with Megan. The old Irving Berlin song, ‘What’ll I Do’ was one of Megan’s favourites; she preferred singing the more emotional songs, so I decided to play that. As soon as I started playing, Kaz spoke up.

“Oh, that one,” Kaz said. “That’s one of the three pieces I always associate with you.”

“Three pieces?” I asked, stopping as she spoke.

“Yes, ‘Til There was You’, that was the first one I remember you singing just for me, and ‘Always on my Mind’, well, you know about that one,” she said. “And that piece, well, you played that just before I left for Canberra. Not that I stayed to hear all of it, you made me burst into tears.”

“Oh, that time,” I said, vaguely remembering the details. “I don’t have to play it, if it’s going to upset you.”

“No, play it, I want to hear you sing it,” she replied. “That was when we had finished high school, just before starting uni,” she explained to the others. “I was going to leave in a few days, to move to Canberra, and Will was staying in Sydney, and we had just had a big fight over it all. Well, that Saturday night a bunch of us went to where Will and the others use to play, and getting near the end, they played that one.”

“Normally Megan would sing that, and other ones, but for some reason she didn’t sing then, and Will sang it, and he was looking right at me. Well, it just broke me up completely, you’ll understand when you hear the words, and I rushed out in tears, and went home. I avoided him all the rest of the week until the day I left. And whenever I heard that, it reminded me of him, and what I did. And Lori told me you played that for her, when she was going to leave you, too.”

“Did she tell you that?” I asked her.

“Of course, she did,” Kaz replied. “When she was back for my wedding, a bunch of us went out a couple of nights before it, and somehow that came up. Now, ‘you played it for her, now you can play it for me. Play it, Will’,” she said, trying to imitate the lines from “Casablanca”.

I started the midi file again and began to sing.

Gone is the romance that was so divine.
‘tis broken and cannot be mended.
You must go your way,
And I must go mine.
But now that our love dreams have ended...

What’ll I do when you are far away
And I am blue what’ll I do?

What’ll I do when I am wond’ring who
Is kissing you, what’ll I do?

What’ll I do with just a photograph
to tell my troubles to?

When I’m alone with only dreams of you
That won’t come true what’ll I do?

As I paused from singing during the instrumental break, I looked over at the sofa, where the others were sitting. Kaz was dabbing at her eyes, and Sue had reached over to hold her hand.

What’ll I do with just a photograph
To tell my troubles to?

When I’m alone with only dreams of you
That won’t come true what’ll I do?

When I finished, the other three were silent. Kaz brushed her eyes, and looked towards me, her eyes glistening.

“Thank you for that,” she said softly. “I needed to hear that from you again, but under much happier circumstances.”

“Coffee, everyone?” Angie asked, to break the emotion of the moment.

When Angie returned with the coffee, I moved over to the sofa to sit with her and the others. Kaz seemed to have recovered her composure and reached over to squeeze my hand.

“That was back from when I was going to leave you for Canberra,” Cathy said. “In a few days, I’ll be leaving again, I’m flying over to London to help Lori pack her personal things, and fly back here with her a week later.”

“It seems Will has a unique talent with his music,” Sue said. “I can only imagine what it would have been like at high school, to have him singing to me like that.”

“You wouldn’t believe some of the stories,” Kaz said. “I’ve already told Angie, but there was the time when he sang a love song to the nympho daughter of our minister, and she ended up almost raping him behind the church.”

“Really?” Sue exclaimed. “A minister’s daughter who was a nymphomaniac, well, that’s the stuff of stories. Did she really rape him?”

Despite my protests, Kaz told an even more embellished account of that time with Janice, with Angie encouraging her along. Despite my attempts to correct the story, the three of them took great delight in the predicament I had got myself into.

“Why don’t you play and sing that one to us, Will,” Sue suggested.

“No, I’m not playing that any more for you lot,” I said. “I’ll play other folk songs, if you promise not to rape me.”

“That’ll be hard,” Angie said. “Mind you, to be rape, you would have to be unwilling, and I’ve never seen you unwilling before.”

I picked up my guitar, and checked the tuning, and strummed a few chords. Over the next forty-five minutes, I played and sung several songs, including ‘Six Ribbons’, which had been a favourite of mine for a while, ‘Today’, and some older Irish and Australian tunes. By the time my voice was ready to give out, we all felt ready for bed. Angie convinced Kaz that there was no sense in her driving all the way back to Mona Vale, only to return in the morning, since she was going to help her with the painting. Sue and Angie agreed that for the night, they could share the bed in the second bedroom, and Sue promised not to wake her early in the morning, as she had to get to her work. I was also going to check in with things in the office first thing in the morning, so Sue offered to drop me off on her way.

With all the arrangements in place, we retired to our rooms. Once in bed together, Angie cuddled up to me with her head on my chest.

“I’m glad you had some time with Sue, and I don’t think Kaz suspects anything,” she said softly. “And maybe, tomorrow night, it will be just us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.