The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 4: Here’s Lookin’ At Ya, Kid

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Here’s Lookin’ At Ya, Kid - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

Sue Heads North

Wednesday Morning, November 3, 1999

We work up early and repeated our now standard morning pee and shower ritual. Over breakfast, we went through the plans for today, and Jenny’s big event.

“She should get to the salon about 9 am,” Angie said. “Then she is going up to the Uni admissions centre to read up on her courses and stuff. I will grab an early lunch and bring her case and stuff back here. She will be back at the salon around 1:30, I think.”

“Okay,” I said. “I will head back here about lunchtime, but you may have already got back by the time I get here. Anyway, I will put dinner in oven, set the timer, and make sure everything is ready. I should be at the salon between 1:30 and 2, and then I can take her around the shops, and we will get back to the apartment around six.”

“And what about the ‘main event’?” she asked. “How late should I stay out, so I don’t spoil the moment and interrupt things?”

“Well, I would expect things to be over by ten,” I said. “At least, judging by how keen she sounds, she may want it to start as soon as we get in the door, so I will have to slow her down somewhat.”

“You may be into the second round by then,” Angie said, laughing. “Or even the third round.”

“God, no,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Don’t even suggest that, my tired old prick will run away and hide! Anyway, honey, time for me to get to the office.” I kissed her and said, “See you around 2.”

At the office, I quickly cleared my email, and read through the proposed schedule for the next meeting on the message interchange problem. “Seems like heavy going,” I said to myself. I made a few notes as I read through it, and then called Phil in to discuss some questions and concerns I had. Just as he was leaving the office to follow those up, my phone rang.

“Hi Will,” a female voice said, “This is Sue.” As nice as it was to hear from her, I wasn’t really in the mood to go through another wet and wild phone conversation.

“Hi Sue,” nice to hear from you. “How are things?”

“Well, not brilliant,” she said. “I am just about to get on a plane to Cairns, we are having serious problems with a film shoot up in the Daintree. I need to be there and kick a few arses, get things back on schedule. I will be there all this week, and next week, too.”

“Bummer,” I said, “Although it should be nice up there at the moment.”

Sue snorted. “Not fucking likely! It’s been pissing down rain non-stop and has been stinking hot and humid. The lead actor is a real prima donna, or whatever the male equivalent is, I didn’t want to use him but was overruled. And I won’t be able to see you and Angie this weekend. But I wanted you to know that I would be away, and I wouldn’t be ignoring you if I didn’t return your phone calls.”

“I can understand,” I said. “I hope you can get it straightened out without too much arse kicking.”

“So do I,” she said, “but there is at least one big arse that I will be kicking all the way off the site to the airport first thing this afternoon. I will try to call you two one evening when I get a chance. Give my love to Angie.”

“Okay, Sue, I’ll do that,” I said. “Remember, if things start to get you down, give us a call and we will try to cheer you up. Maybe think about a nice swimming hole, or a spa?”

“Oh, I think about those all the time,” she said. “Catch you later, bye.”

“Bye Sue,” I said as she hung up the phone. Oh, well, we would have to think of something else to do on Saturday.

I started to think about what things Jenny would like to do, and how I could make the afternoon and evening special for her. I thought about some other ‘first times’, in particular, the time I took Allison to the Hilton for our ‘first time’, and how lovely that turned out.


Prelude to Deflowering

Wednesday Afternoon, November 3, 1999

Again, I shook myself from my reminiscing; the morning was rapidly passing by, and I still had some things to finish off before I left to meet Jenny. I deliberately put all thoughts of Cathy, Jenny, Angie, Sue, and all the other women from my past out of my mind and had everything cleared up by noon. As I left, I told Phil that I would see him about 1:00pm tomorrow before the main meeting and we could go over all the things that needed to be examined.

I caught the train back to the apartment and must have missed Angie by only a few minutes. I saw where Jenny’s things had been placed in the bedroom, and a very elegant black dress was hanging up behind the door. I took out the clothes I was going to wear – my black dinner suit, shirt, bow tie, and other accessories – and placed them on bed in the study. I would change there, while Jenny used the main bedroom to get dressed. I then put the meat in the oven – two mustard crusted racks of lamb, and some other vegetables, and set the oven timer for a delayed start, so that it would be ready by 7:30 pm. The other items I would start to cook when we arrived home. I set the table (well, eating area to be precise), and made sure there was wine in the fridge.

Finally, I was happy with all the arrangements, and left the apartment to meet Angie and Jenny at the salon.

I entered the salon, right on time at 1:45. Angie and Jenny were there, and Angie was just finishing styling Jenny’s hair. “Good afternoon, ladies, you are both looking ravishing today,” I said, coming up behind Angie and kissing the back of her neck, making Jenny blush.

“Stop interrupting me and stop distracting her,” Angie said. “I am almost finished here.”

I gave Jenny a big wink and sat down in one of the chairs.

“You can have a coffee while you are waiting,” Angie said.

I laughed. “No way,” I said. I can still remember what happened last time I had one of your coffees!”

I didn’t have to wait long; Angie had her hair finished in a few minutes, and we were ready to leave. “I will see you two later tonight, maybe 10:30 or a bit later,” Angie said as we left.

“Well, Jenny,” I said, “You do look great today. Now is there anywhere special you would like to go to?”

“I would love to look through some of the clothes boutiques,” she said. “I don’t often get into the city, and I want to get myself a few summer things.”

We then spent the next two hours traversing several of the trendy clothes shops off the Pitt Street mall. I lost count of how many tops, skirts, pants, and other items Jenny tried on, but she actually bought several items. Finally, about 4:15, she said, “my feet are killing me, can we stop for a coffee or something?”

“I know just the place,” I said, and we walked down the Strand Arcade to the Harris Coffee and Teashop. I ordered two coffees, a latte for Jenny and an espresso for myself.

As we sipped our coffee, Jenny looked at me and smiled. “You know, I am really excited about tonight,” she said, “but scared as well. Angie said you had planned something very special for me – I can hardly wait to see what it is.”

“Well,” I said, “you will just have to wait – only another few hours. Now, seriously,” I said, holding her hands and looking directly into her eyes, “are you sure – absolutely, one hundred percent sure – that this is what you want to do? I mean, you only ever have one first time, we have only just met, and if you have any regrets, then it is too late after the fact.”

“I am absolutely sure,” she said. “I have been thinking about nothing else since Sunday. I know that you are Angie’s boyfriend, and we won’t end up as lovers or anything like that. But I have heard so many terrible stories from other girls I know about how disappointed or hurt they were when they lost their virginity. But I know I will have something to treasure always.”

“As long as you are sure,” I said, “and remember, you can always ask me to stop at any time.”

“Oh,” Jenny said, with a wicked grin, “there is no way I would want you to stop once we start, Will.”

We finished our coffees and walked up the street to the park. It was a lovely afternoon to sit out in the sun, and there was plenty of time before we had to return to the apartment. As we walked across the grass, Jenny asked me, “What was your first time like? I mean, I am not trying to pry, but I was just wondering what it is like for a guy.”

I told her the same story about Cathy and me at the West Head that I had told Sue and Angie the other day. Her eyes started to shine as I told how, after two years of on-again, off-again relationships; we finally made love that night looking towards Barrenjoey.

“Wow,” she said when I finished the story, “that sounded really beautiful. And you are still in contact with her? Do you miss her, or wish things had turned out differently between the two of you?”

“We keep in contact, in fact she will be up here before Christmas, she’s starting a job with the State Government early next year. But yes, I do miss her, and sometimes I do wonder what may have happened had we not parted.” I blinked once or twice, and continued, “but we are still good friends, and neither of us regret what we did together back then. I guess that is why I wanted to make sure you really want to make love with me tonight.”

Jenny put her arm around me and kissed my cheek. “I certainly do,” she said softly, “even more so now after hearing that.”

“Well,” I said, “it is probably time to catch the train to the apartment and beat the evening rush.” We walked, arm in arm, to the train station. Thirty minutes later I was opening the door, and escorting Jenny into the apartment.


Jenny’s First Time

Wednesday Evening, November 3, 1999

Jenny looked around the living room and saw the place settings on the eatery counter. “Oh, this looks really nice,” she said.

I gave her a brief tour of the apartment, ending up in the main bedroom. “You can see where Angie has laid out your clothes for tonight,” I said. “You can use the bathroom first, have a shower, whatever you want. Dinner is probably an hour and a half away. I need to check on the food, make sure everything is right. There are two fresh towels hanging up behind the door for you.” I kissed her briefly before returning to the kitchen. The food was looking good, and I set the vegetables on the stove ready to start them cooking to be ready when the meat was.

I double-checked the other arrangements – the CD was in the player, the lounge cushions were plumped up (again), and I opened the balcony door to let the evening breeze cool the room. I could hear the shower running as Jenny prepared for the evening. After a while, she emerged from the bathroom, a large bath towel wrapped around her.

“All fresh and clean for you,” she said with a smile. “I hope I wasn’t in there too long?”

“No, that’s fine,” I said. “Now I will just get ready, make yourself at home once you are dressed.”

I went into the bathroom and had a shave and shower; I used the razor to touch up my pubic hair, I wanted to be smooth for her. When I had finished, I ducked down the hall to the study to get dressed, noticing the bedroom door where Jenny was getting dressed was still closed. In a few minutes, I was dressed in the dinner suit, ready for her, and I returned to the living room. I felt as nervous as I had on that night in November 1975, with Cathy up at West Head.

After a few minutes, Jenny entered the living room. She looked stunning, wearing a black, off the shoulder gown, exposing a generous amount of cleavage, and even more of her back. The Wonderbra that Angie had obtained was very effective, and it seemed to have added two inches to her bust size. “Absolutely beautiful,” I said to her. “You look ravishing.”

Jenny blushed, and said, “I spent about fifteen minutes trying to get the courage to come out of the bedroom. I guess I wasn’t used to seeing myself look like this.” She indicated her generous cleavage, saying, “I was worried you might think I was looking slutty or something like that.”

“You look really lovely,” I said. “Elegant is a lot different to slutty. Now, dinner is still about an hour away, we could open a bottle of wine, and maybe you might care for a nice slow dance? I do have some reasonable CDs that we can put on.” I showed here the two CDs that I had selected.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “Is that you on the cover? I guess I need to listen to all your albums; I had some back as a teenager, you guys were great rockers! I didn’t know you played this kind of music.”

I laughed, and said, “These CDs are reissues of our very early albums, when we played at a dinner-dance venue at Newport. We would have the placed packed every weekend with people dancing.”

“Oh,” Jenny said, “I don’t really know how to dance. I mean, not that way. I would probably tread on your feet or something silly.”

“It’s easy,” I said, starting up the CD. “Here, put you left hand lightly on my shoulder, and hold my hand with your right hand. I will guide us; you will pick up the hang of it quickly.” The introduction to the first track started, the classic ‘Just the Way You Look Tonight’, and as I heard my voice singing the words, I thought, “I don’t sound that bad.” I sang along softly, looking into Jenny’s eyes.

Some day, when I’m awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you’re lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight

“Oh, you have a great voice,” Jenny said, “I have never had anyone sing to me before, and certainly not such lovely words.”

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely ... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won’t you please arrange it?
‘Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.

She seemed to pick up the basic dance movements quickly, and we danced slowly around the living room, avoiding the furniture as we did. Once she started to relax, and trusted herself to the movements, Jenny rested her head against my shoulder, and I held her closer to me.

After a few more songs, and us holding each other closer, and moving less and less, I suggested we stop and have a rest. I poured us a glass of wine each, and we sat on the sofa. “Thank you Will,” Jenny said, “That dancing was lovely. And I love how you were singing just to me. You make me feel special.”

“You are special,” I said. “Wait there a bit, I have to check on dinner, I think it must be getting nearly ready.” Dinner was in fact nearly ready; I took the lamb from the oven to let it rest and added the dressing to the salads. In less than three minutes, all was ready for us to eat.

“Okay, Jenny,” I said, “are you ready to eat?” I pulled her chair out, and as she sat down, pushed it in for her. I topped up her wine glass and brought in the salads and main course. “Do you want some fresh parmesan cheese for your salad?” I asked.

“Oh, yes please,” Jenny said. “This looks and smell wonderful. Did you really cook it yourself?”

“Well, actually the stove cooked it,” I said, “I just prepared it.”

“Don’t be smart,” she replied, “you know what I meant. Anyway, this looks really delicious.”

We ate the meal, making general conversation, and drinking the wine. I must admit I was pleased with how well the food turned out. While I was an adequate cook, coordinating everything just right, while at the same time entertaining Jenny was going to be a challenge, and there was always the risk that something would have gone wrong, possibly spoiling the evening. Once we were finished, I cleared the plates, quickly rinsing them off and stacking them in the dishwasher.

“We could have some dessert and coffee if you wish,” I said. “There is some ice cream, or some vanilla cheesecake, or some fruit.”

“I don’t think I could eat another thing,” Jenny said. “But coffee would be nice.” I turned the coffee maker on, and once it was made, poured us a cup each.

“We can sit over on the sofa if you wish,” I said, “that may be more comfortable.”

“Actually,” Jenny said, “Could we have another dance? Unless you don’t want to, I mean.”

I set the second CD in the player and stood in front of her. “Care to have the next dance with me?” I asked.

The next track was an old Patsy Cline one, “You Belong to Me”. It always made me sad when I heard or sang it; ever since Cathy left at the start of 1976 to go to university, and then when Lori left me to travel the world, I always associated it with the end of a relationship.

See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle
Just remember darlin’ all the while
You belong to me

See the market place in Old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

I’ll be so alone without you
Maybe you’ll be lonesome too, and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it’s wet with rain
Just remember ‘til you’re home again
You belong to me

I’m gonna be so alone without you
And I’m hopin’ maybe you’ll be lonesome, too, and blue

Fly that ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it’s wet with rain
Just remember till you’re home again
You belong to me.

As we danced, and I sang softly along with my recorded voice, I though it ironic – the song was a reminder to the departing lover that their separation is only to be temporary. But for me, those departures marked an end of a relationship; and tonight, this would be a beginning.

We continued dancing, holding each other close, until we were pressing tight into each other. My hand had moved low down her back, and was inside the cut out back, gently massaging and rubbing her lower back. Jenny was gently nuzzling my neck, and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. Taking her face in my hands, I started to kiss her lips. She responded passionately, and our tongues flicked and danced. As we stood and kissed, I struggled out of my dinner jacket, and then undid my bow tie. Jenny pressed her hands against my chest, feeling me though my shirt. I moved us apart a little, so I could undo my shirt, and she rubbed her hands against my chest, letting her fingers run around my chest hair.

With my upper body naked, I reached behind her and unzipped her gown, and then started to slide it down her chest. As I did, I kissed her neck and the exposed tops of her breasts. Soon, the dress was down to the floor, spread around her shoes.

“I think it is time we went to the bedroom,” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh, yes please,” Jenny replied. Her cheeks were already starting to flush. She stepped out of her dress, and I picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. As we entered, I turned the overhead light dimmer down low, and placed her on the bed. I then switched on the two lights on the side tables, and the room was lit in a soft, yellow / orange light. I knelt next to her, and removed her shoes, then turned around, and removed my shoes, socks, and trousers.

As I lay down on the bed next to her, she wrapped her arms around me and said, “I am ready for you, more ready than I have even been. Will you make love to me, Will?” Her voice was pleading, her eyes wide open looking directly into mine, imploring me to make love to her.

I kissed her lips again, and moved down, brushing her neck, shoulders, and breasts with my lips. I undid her bra – again thanking the unsung designer who first came up with the idea of front opening bras – and gently kissed and sucked her nipples. They were very hard and erect, the areolas all crinkled and puffy around them. As I sucked, she rubbed the back of my head with her hands, pressing my face against her breasts. “Oh, yes,” she moaned, “that feels so good. I love how you suck my breasts.” As I sucked and kissed her breasts, a bit of skilful manipulation had her bra removed and on the floor.

I now moved lower, kissing the underside of her breasts, and then to her stomach. Raising myself up, I slid her stockings down, letting my hands rub lightly against the inside of her thighs as I did so. The stockings joined her bra in one corner of the room, and I now let my lips brush against her thighs, rubbing slowly from her knees to her hips. As I did this, she opened her legs a little more, showing me more of the black lacy panties Angie had had obtained for her. They were brief, and I could see her pussy lips starting to swell against the crotch, and when my face was up near her hips, the scent of her arousal was obvious.

I brushed my fingers across her crotch, letting them graze the lacy fabric of her panties. As I did, Jenny let out a sigh, “Oh, please touch me there Will,” and opened her legs wider. I rubbed her pussy lightly through her panties, feeling the wetness already seeping through the filmy material. After letting my fingers rub against her for a few strokes, I started to slide one, then a second, finger inside her panties, touching her wet pussy directly. As my fingers found her swollen clit, she moaned again, this time louder, “Oh God, yes, touch me, rub me.”

Pulling her panties down, I positioned myself between her legs, getting a close-up view of her sweet, shaven pussy. It was already very wet, the lips red and swollen, her cunt starting to open with her desire. As I stroked her with my fingers, the smoothness of her skin amazed me. She must have shaved when she had a shower before dinner. I slowly ran a finger up and down her pussy, letting the tip rub around her lips, press into the wet vaginal opening, and rub her clit. Jenny started to breathe faster and harder, and softly moaned in her pleasure. Soon, she started to rub and squeeze her breasts as I rubbed her, and I felt the muscles in her legs stiffen, and she let out a long sigh, saying “Oh, that was lovely, just lovely.” I looked up at her face and smiled at her. “Please don’t stop, Will,” she said.

I inched up a little, and my face was right against her pussy. I teased her lips and clit with my tongue, again making her sigh. “Oh, yes, that is lovely. Lick me, Will, suck me.” I placed my lips against her pussy, and slowly moved my tongue up and down, letting the tip rub her clit; just lightly as I thought it would still be sensitive, and then sliding my tongue lower, and pressing it into her cunt. She was very hot and wet there, and as I sucked gently; I could taste the sweetness of her juices. I pressed my mouth a little harder against her, my lips making a seal around her pussy, and I pressed my tongue harder to her as I licked, sucking her juices in at the same time.

The sensation of licking her smooth, shaved cunt was quite different to anything I had experienced before. She seemed much smoother, much wetter and slipperier than other women that I had gone down on before. My lips and tongue felt so much closer to her, and the feeling of being right on her skin seemed to highlight my senses. I was aware of the heat emanating from her pussy and cunt, with each stroke of my tongue she became wetter and wetter, and with the tip of my tongue I could feel her cunt opening wider.

Curling my tongue into a tube, I pressed the tip to the opening of her cunt, and felt the wet walls open slightly, allow my tongue to slide a little way inside her. As I did, Jenny moaned louder, saying “Oh God that is good. Lick me, suck me please.” I continue pushing my tongue in and out of her, and with each push, it felt as if she was opening a little wider, and my tongue entering a little deeper into her. Fairly soon, I could feel the muscles in her thighs and surrounding her cunt start to tense, and as her orgasm started, she let out a moan, “Oh yes, yes, oh God, I’m coming.” Her cunt squeezed tightly around my tongue, trapping it inside her, and I tasted the warm flood of her juices as they flowed from her.

Once her orgasm had finished, I pulled my face from her pussy, and slid up her body, so we could kiss. “Oh, thank you Will, that was fantastic.” Jenny said. “I had never come so strong as that before. Now, I want you inside me – make love to me please.”

“Are you sure, Jenny?” I asked. “Is that what you really want?”

“I have never wanted anything more in my life,” she replied. “I want you inside me, now. Just stop talking, and fuck me, I want that big, hard prick inside me. Spread my cunt open, pound me really hard!”

I reached down between us and positioned the head of my prick at her the entrance to her vagina (I could say her virginal opening). I could feel the heat and wetness surrounding it, and slowly guided my prick inside her. As the head pushed inside her, Jenny let out a soft gasp, and I paused, worrying that it may be hurting her.

“I’m not hurting you, am I?” I asked her.

“No, please, push it in further, it feels great,” Jenny replied.

I continued to slide further inside her; her cunt was very tight, but very, very wet. I could feel the walls being pushed apart as my prick entered deeper into her, but she was very, very wet inside.

“I am now completely inside you, Jenny,” I said once my prick was deep inside her. “That is not hurting you?”

“That feels so lovely, so full inside me,” she replied. “What should I do?”

“Exactly what you are doing right now,” I said. “Relax and enjoy the feelings.”

I started to move my prick slowly in and out, making sure I didn’t push too hard, or try to move too fast. As well, I wanted to delay my orgasm for as long as possible, so she could get as much enjoyment as she could. As my prick slid back and forth, Jenny started to moan, saying “Oh, that feels so lovely”, and “I can feel you all the way inside me.”

I took one of her hands in mine, and held her fingers against her pussy, right where my prick was entering her cunt. “Can you feel us, Jenny?” I asked. “That is my prick inside you, that is us making love.”

‘Oh, that feels so sexy, feeling you ... feeling you fucking me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me, Will, fuck me and make me come and come inside me.”

Jenny was now very aroused, and I could feel her rubbing her pussy and clit as my prick slid inside her. She was now incredibly wet, and her cunt had opened wider, so I increased the speed of my thrusts. I could sense that she was getting close to coming, her face and breasts were flushed, and she was breathing faster and faster. Her hand was rubbing her pussy faster too; I could feel the pressure on my prick.

Soon, she let out a low moan, and I felt her cunt squeeze tight on my prick. Then, she let out a gasp, as if she had been holding her breath, and said, “Oh yes, yes, oh my God!” I could feel her cunt contract and release with each spasm, and I forced my prick to keep sliding inside her as she came.

“Please, don’t stop,” Jenny said once her orgasm finished. “I want to feel you come inside me.” I continued to slide my prick in and out of her, and I bent my face down to suck her breasts and nipples. I could feel my own orgasm approaching and fucked her faster and faster.

“I am about to come, Jenny,” I said to her as I knew my orgasm was only seconds away.

“Oh, Will, please come inside me,” she cried out, pushing her hips hard against me.

As she spoke, I felt the surge of semen start, deep in my balls. “I’m coming, Jenny,” I said with a groan. I felt the first powerful spurt shoot from my prick inside her.

“Oh, yes, I can feel you come,” Jenny said, as my sperm continued to erupt inside her. “You are filling me up Will!”

My orgasm seemed to last forever; well, not that long, but it was certainly a mind-blowing one. When it was finished, I collapsed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around me, and covered my face with kisses.

As I caught my breath, and recovered from the natural high of our lovemaking, I saw a few tears seep from Jenny’s eyes. “Are you okay, Jenny?” I asked. “I didn’t hurt you or anything?”

“No, don’t be silly,” she said, “I am just so happy – that was so much more enjoyable and satisfying than I ever imagined it would be.” I kissed a few stray tears from her cheek, and she blushed, and smiled back at me. “I was rather scared beforehand, although I tried not to show it,” she continued. “When Angie was doing my hair, I was a bundle of nerves, and I started shaking so much she couldn’t style it. So, she had a good long talk to me, told me that it was natural to be nervous and apprehensive, but you would look after me, make sure it was an event that I would remember all my life. And you did that, the whole evening has been so wonderfully romantic, you make me feel so special.”

She held me tight, and another tear or two ran down her cheek. “You deserve to be treated as someone special, Jenny,” I replied.

“I have heard some really horrible ‘first time’ stories; not just from Angie, but some of my school friends,” she continued. “In fact, most of them regard losing their virginity as a disappointing experience at best. But I can remember my mother telling me about when she and my father first made love – not in any great details, of course, but as part of that ‘mother and daughter’ talk about love and sex and boys. She told me that lots of boys would say anything just to have sex, and to make sure that I wasn’t going to get emotionally hurt. But she said their first time was very romantic, really special, and she wanted me to experience the same things.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.