The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 5: Dinner and a Show

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dinner and a Show - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

A Private Booth

Early Friday Evening, November 5, 1999

I entered the restaurant, and said to the person at the door, “My name is Will Morris, I have a reservation for three people.”

“Ah, yes, Mr Morris, I don’t believe the rest of your party have arrived yet. Would you care to wait at the bar? I can put your bag in the cloak room for you, too, if you want.”

The bag containing the clothes I wore at work and other bits and pieces was put in the cloakroom, and I sat at the bar, and ordered a drink, a Jack Daniels, on the rocks. The restaurant was one of the city’s best steak houses, but the main reason I had asked for it was the private booths in the back of the dining room. They could seat up to five people, with thick velvet curtains that were pulled across the front of the booth for maximum privacy.

I had been waiting for about twenty minutes, and just drained the last of my drink, when Angie and Jenny arrived. They both looked stunning; Jenny was wearing the black dress she wore the other night, but this time Angie had styled her hair to show off her blonde hair. Angie was also wearing a black dress, but this was cut quite low at the back, and, like Jenny’s, split up the side. I kissed them both as they came up to the bar.

“Been waiting long, Will?” Angie asked.

“About twenty minutes,” I replied.

“Sorry, it took us longer to get ready than I had planned,” she said.

A waiter escorted us to our booth, and once we were seated, asked if we wanted a drink.

“Shall we start with champagne?” I asked. The others nodded, so I told the waiter to bring a bottle of Yellowglen.

“Oh, I like this table,” Jenny said. I was sitting between them at the back, and while the curtains were still partially open, we had a good deal of privacy. “Why do they have those curtains though?” she asked.

“Well,” Angie said, “maybe some people mightn’t want others to see what they are doing inside.”

“Oh,” giggled Jenny, and blushed. “We won’t need that, will we? Or are you planning on misbehaving, Will?”

We were looking through the menu when the waiter returned with the champagne. After he had poured three glasses, he took our order for dinner. Jenny wanted to start with the stuffed mushrooms, Angie chose an antipasto, and I ordered the smoked salmon. For the main course, we all went with the rib eye steak, and I suggested a bottle Brokenwood cabernet merlot to go with it.

After the waiter had left with our orders, and we had all sipped the champagne, Angie said, “Actually, I must tell you, Will, it was my fault we were late. Before we started to get ready, I asked Jenny to shave my pussy, to show me how it should be done. Well, with one thing and another, the shaving and touching, we kind of got distracted, and didn’t realise the time. But my pussy is lovely and smooth now, why don’t you feel it and see?”

I noticed Jenny blushing deeply as Angie mentioned how they became ‘distracted’; I could imagine exactly what that distraction was.

“I would love to feel it, Angie,” I replied. I leant forward and slid my right hand through the split in the side of her dress, up her thigh towards her pussy. Angie slid towards me slightly and opened her legs. Her pussy was completely smooth, not a hair could be felt. “That does feel lovely, Angie, you did a great job, Jenny.” I could also feel her pussy getting wetter as I stroked it; her lips were just starting to part under my fingers. “Though you must have been in a hurry getting ready, you seem to have forgotten to wear any panties tonight.”

“I think Jenny probably forgot as well,” Angie said. “But she is just as smooth as I am, since I shaved her too.”

I moved my other hand to the split in Jenny’s dress; she had already moved her legs apart. My fingers touched her pussy, and just as Angie had said, her pussy was completely smooth. She was also wet as well, and my fingers moved slowly up and down her wet slit.

“Don’t get me too wet, Will,” Jenny said. “Without panties, I don’t want to leave a wet patch on my dress.” She was getting quite damp, and I could see where her nipples were getting hard and pressing against her dress.

After giving both women’s pussies a few more strokes, I removed my hands to bring my wet fingers up to my lips. I tasted the juice from Angie’s pussy first, then Jenny’s. The slight difference in taste was interesting, Angie tastes slightly stronger and muskier than Jenny. “Now that is my idea of an appetiser,” I said, just before the waiter arrived with the real appetisers.

With our food in front of us, I raised my champagne glass. “I guess we should really make a toast or something,” I said. “Jenny, is there anything you want to say?”

“Well, I had hoped to get you both a gift for having me with you over the last few days, and for everything you have done,” she said. “But it took longer than I expected at the university, and I wasn’t sure what to get you anyway. But thank you so much for everything.”

“We really enjoyed having you with us,” Angie said, “and it won’t be the last time, either, I am sure. You are welcome to stay with us whenever you want to. Besides, your visit isn’t over yet; there is still tonight and tomorrow.”

“What has happened was far more than I ever hoped,” Jenny said. “I was afraid that I have intruded into your relationship though.”

“Maybe it has become our relationship,” I said. “Ours – all three of us.” Angie reached under the table and squeezed my hand. “Now, let’s enjoy our meal.”

The food was particularly good, and the three of us had cleaned out plates quickly. After the waiter removed them, I asked Jenny how things went talking to the course advisor at the university.

“It was really good,” she said. “They can’t promise anything, not until this year’s HSC results are in and they know how many applicants there are from the current crop of school leavers, but they said I should start to plan on being in the course next year. That’s the downside of me taking a few years break between high school and starting university, I am competing against those students who are leaving school right now, so there’s a bit more uncertainty.”

“Oh, Jenny, congratulations,” Angie said, “that is fantastic news. Closer to the time when uni starts, we can see about accommodation for you.”

“That would be good,” Jenny said. “I know nothing about living in the city, except it must be really expensive.”

“No, not if you know where to look,” Angie replied. “I am sure we can find something convenient, inexpensive and nice for you.” Angie gave me a wink and squeezed my hand again. I was sure that eventually she would suggest to Jenny that she move in with us. “Now, Will,” Angie continued, “how did your day go? Did you sack the guy that lead to the problems with that messaging system?”

“Well, it wasn’t one of the better days at work,” I said. “No, that guy didn’t get booted out, but he’s on double secret probation, to coin a phrase.”

The waiter arrived with the wine, and after inspecting the bottle, I asked him to open it to let it breathe. It would go well with the steak, I thought.

“Now, any thoughts on what we could do tomorrow?” I asked.

“Well, we have to take Jenny home at some stage,” Angie said. “But the weather should be really nice, we could all go up to that beach again, that is close to your place, Jenny.”

“I’d like that,” Jenny said. “Since I am going to be working at the newspaper for the next few weeks, it will be good to have a day to relax in the sun. That will give me Sunday to sort things out for work and all that.”

“First thing in the morning, I’ll need to get to a polling place around where I lived at Neutral Bay, then there’s a shop over at Newtown we should look at,” I said. “I’m not sure how we would have the time to get up to Maitland Bay, considering the three of us would have to be in my little car.”

“I can take the train home, if you can drop me off at Central with my bags, I’ll be fine. It’s a fast trip up to Gosford, and I can get a lift from the station to home. That gives me a day to get ready before I go back to work; I’m working at my Uncle’s newspaper in Gosford, I’ve been working there since I left high school. That’s what first got my interest in journalism, I had been working there in my last few years at school, initially just basic office work, then assisting with some of the editing and layout work, then I got to actually report on some events, write stories and editorials. The first time I saw my name on the by-line, I was so excited, I felt like I was a real reporter, sort of like Lois Lane in ‘Superman’.”

We continued to make light conversation until the main course arrived, when conversation stopped while we all attacked our steaks. The restaurant had lived up to its reputation; the meat was perfectly cooked, full of flavour and very tender. The wine complemented the meat perfectly, at least in my view.

When we had just about finished eating, Jenny broke the eating-imposed silence. “This food is really lovely; I don’t think I have ever had anything so good. And I love this wine, it is so much nicer than the stuff I normally drink.”

“You need to be careful when Will offers you wine, Jenny,” Angie said. “The other Friday night he offered me some nice wine too, and before I realised it, I had drunk so much that I, well, if I say I was pissed in more than one sense of the word, does that give you an idea?”

Jenny giggled at that thought; and I suspected she had already drunk a little more than she realised. “You mean, you pissed yourself?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” Angie nodded. “All over the kitchen floor. I completely soaked my jeans; they were wringing wet.” Angie took hold of my hand under the table again and placed it on her thigh. I slipped it through the split in her dress and started to rub her pussy again. She was getting wet again, so I let my finger slide between her wet lips.

“Really? You mean you pissed yourself, right in front of him?” Jenny’s eyes were sparkling, the thought of that seemed to excite her. “So, what did you do, Will, when you saw that?

I returned my other hand to Jenny’s pussy, and just as I suspected, she was also rather wet. I slowly stroked her damp pussy as I answered, “well, since her jeans were so wet, I had to help her take them off. And remember, I had also drunk a fair bit of wine myself, and it had a similar effect on me.”

“You didn’t,” she started to say, then realised what my hand was doing. She leant back in her seat, pushing her pussy closer to me, and spread her legs further apart. “You mean you ended up pissing yourself too?”

I moved my fingers lower and slid one into her wet cunt. She drew her breath in sharply as my finger entered her. “I did. Actually, that was the second time that day I accidentally peed my pants in front of Angie. But the first time was the fault of that strong coffee she serves in her salon. I had drunk two large cups, and I swear there is something in that that goes straight through you.”

“Oh my God,” she said, as I continued to rub her pussy. “And I thought I was the only person who sometimes pissed their pants. I wish I had seen that in your kitchen, seeing both of you piss your pants that way. That would have been such a turn on.”

“It was,” Angie said, “just like it was a huge turn on for me when Will pissed his jeans in the salon earlier that evening. I was standing over him, just having washed his hair, when suddenly, this huge wet patch spread out from his crotch over his jeans, and the pee flooded down to the floor. It got me so wet just watching it.”

“And you are getting me so wet too Will,” Jenny said. “You will leave a big wet spot on the back of my dress if you keep that up.”

“Well, we can’t have that, now, can we,” I replied, and removed my hand from her pussy. My fingers were coated in Jenny’s lovely juices, and once again I quickly sucked them clean. “Mmmm, just as nice as that wine, too.”

As we had now finished our main courses, the waiter approached to remove the plates. “Would anyone be interested in dessert?” he asked.

“Perhaps in a few minutes,” I said.

After he left, Jenny took a tissue from her purse, and, pulling her dress to one side, tried to wipe up some of the wetness around her pussy. “God, you get me so wet, Will, my pussy is soaking now.” She passed me the tissue, which was very damp with her juices.

I held it up to my face, as if wiping my nose with it, and breathed in the aroma of her arousal. “Lovely,” I said, “I have smelled that beautiful scent before. Maybe that could be dessert for later?”

“It will be, if you are good,” Jenny said, “I can keep it warm for you. Would you like some nice hot, spicy sauce on it too?”

With that, Angie burst out laughing. “Jenny, you are so bad. Hot, spicy sauce indeed! I bet that sauce would be very runny, too. I would prefer something sticky and creamy myself, and I think Will could arrange that.”

Angie then leant back and spread her legs wider under the table. She guided my hand to her pussy, and said, “see if you can find some sauce there, too.” Her pussy was quite wet as well, and I slid a finger inside her, rubbing and stroking slowly. “Oh, that is good, but I think you had better wait until we get home, I don’t want a large wet patch on my dress, either.”

Again, I held my fingers to my mouth, and licked the juices from them. “Lovely, but not quite hot and spicy though.”

Angie did the same as Jenny, taking a tissue to wipe the excess wetness from her pussy, and giving the wet tissue to me. Her scent was stronger than Jenny’s, and I had to adjust the crotch of my trousers, where my prick was now starting to get quite erect. Angie noticed what I did, and reaching under the table, unzipped my trousers, and pulled my erect prick free.

“Oh, Jenny, I think I have found something for us,” she said. Jenny reached under the table as well, and soon I had two hands fondling my prick, Jenny stroking the shaft, while Angie rubbed her fingers around the swollen head. She rubbed the sticky pre-cum around the head, and then pulled her fingers to her mouth, licking the wetness from them.

“Now that is more like what I want,” she said as she resumed massaging my prick.

“Careful, you too, or your dessert cream may arrive earlier than we really want,” I said. “And just like neither of you want big wet patches on your clothes, neither do I. But if you keep doing what you are doing now, then we may be in trouble.”

Jenny took her hand away, saying, “Oh, sorry, I wouldn’t want to do that to you, not here, at least.” Angie kept massaging my prick, until I reached down and moved her hand away, and tucked my erection back inside my trousers. She just leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“And I was looking forward to some dessert, too,” she said.

“I think we can have a look at the menu,” I said, as our waiter appeared with the dessert menu.

While we were looking at the list of heavenly treats that we could finish our meal with, the table was cleared of our plates, and coffee brought out. Dessert was going to be a difficult choice (that is, the restaurant dessert, not a choice that I might have to make later between Jenny and Angie with some “special hot spicy sauce”), either fruit salad. crepes, cheesecake, or a selection of homemade ice creams.

“Anything take your fancy, girls?” I asked.

“Definitely,” Angie said, but I can’t see it on the menu. “I may have to wait until we get home for it.”

“I meant anything on the menu here, Angie,” I said, poking her gently in the ribs.

When the waiter returned, Jenny ordered the fresh fruit salad, Angie wanted the ice cream, and I chose the cheesecake. When the waiter returned with our desserts, he also topped up our coffees, and left us, discretely letting the curtains close across the opening of the booth.

“Oh, this will be fun,” Angie said. “Now no one can see what we are doing.” She slid down under the table, knelt between my legs, and unzipped my trousers. As she wrapped her mouth around the head of my prick, I felt something cold and creamy run around it; she had put some ice cream in her mouth and was using her tongue to smear it over my prick.

I gave a start; it was very cold on my prick. “Careful, or you get an extra dose of cream there. I think we should save that for later.”

“Oh well, if you insist,” she said, tucking my prick back into my trousers before resuming her seat. I noticed as she sat up, she had pulled her dress up, so she was no longer sitting on it, but had angled herself so her bum was right on the edge of the seat. “When you are ready, Will, you could get some special cream from me for your dessert if you want.” Her legs were spread wide apart, and she pushed back the tablecloth so I could see her bare pussy.

Jenny leant to one side to see what Angie had done and decided to do the same. “You can also have some of my warm sauce too, Will, I have plenty here for you.”

“One at a time, I think, girls,” I said. “Now who would like to go first?”

“Let Jenny go first,” Angie said, “she is the younger, and since she is our guest, she should be the first.”

With my left hand, I started to rub Jenny’s pussy, while still eating my dessert. “Don’t stop eating your dessert, Jenny, I want to see you eat all of that healthy fruit.” She just leant back in her seat and closed her eyes as my fingers stroked her wet pussy. Her lips felt swollen, and had spread wide apart, exposing her clit to my touch. I rubbed a finger up and down, between her lips a few times, coating it in her wetness, and then gently stroked the tip of her clit. With each touch, she shuddered slightly, and her hands gripped the edge of the seat tightly.

“Oh God, yes,” she whispered softly, “that is so good.”

After a few more gentle strokes of her clit, I slid my finger inside her. Her cunt was soaking wet, and very hot around my finger as I slowly slid my finger backwards and forwards. I could hear the squelching sounds as my finger pushed inside her, and already my hand was coated in her juices, and I could see the wetness trickling down to her bum and the edge of her seat.

“Yes,” she moaned softly, “please finger my cunt Will.” I loved the way Jenny would describe what she wanted me to do to her, I had always liked to be with women who were vocal during lovemaking. Both Jenny and Angie were particularly vocal and didn’t hold back in describing what they were feeling, and what they wanted done to them.

I continued to finger her, while twisting my hand so I could rub her pussy and clit with my thumb. Jenny started to breath faster, her face was flushed, and she moaned softly under her breath.

“God, I will come soon the way you are rubbing me,” she said, just loud enough for Angie and me to hear. Her pussy was now soaking, my fingers and hands drenched with her juices, and there was a dark, wet stain on the edge of the seat where the wetness had run down past her arse. I could sense she was close to coming and started rubbing faster.

Then, Jenny held her breath, and I saw her clench her muscles tight, and my finger felt trapped inside her. With a gasp as she exhaled, her orgasm started. “Oh God”, she groaned, fortunately not loud enough for anyone outside our booth to hear. More wetness flowed from her cunt, adding to what was already coating my hands, her thighs, and the seat. As she continued to come, her hips moved back and forward, her cunt still clenched tight around my finger.

Finally, she slumped back in her seat, exhausted. I withdrew my finger from her and took my hand from her pussy. My fingers were dripping with her juices.

“Oh my God,” she said, once she had regained her breath. “I don’t think I have come like that before, not some place semi-pubic, in a restaurant!” She felt the seat beneath her, seeing all the wetness she had produced. “Oh God,” she exclaimed, “I didn’t piss myself then, did I? I was so afraid I would.”

“No, you didn’t piss then,” I said, “that is just your juices. See how my fingers are coated with them?” I then licked my fingers and hand clean, savouring her lovely taste. “Thank you for all that lovely sauce, Jenny,” I added, and kissed her cheek.

“I had better wipe all that up,” she said. “Even the seat is wet! Are you sure I didn’t pee, even when I came?”

“No, you didn’t pee Jenny,” I reassured her. Angie passed her a tissue, and Jenny started to mop up the wetness from her thighs and around her pussy. “You can use the napkin to dry the seat if you want,” I said.

“Phew,” she said, once she was relatively dry again. “That was something, I think because we are here, out in public – well sort of in public – I was worried the waiter would open the curtains to see if we needed anything. It was such a turn on, with the extra danger with what we just did. Now I think Angie needs some attention, Will.”

Angie certainly did need some attention; she was leaning back in her seat, slowly stroking her pussy. “Yes, please Will, I have been waiting patiently, but I can’t last much longer,” she said, pulling my hand towards her pussy. Angie was also wet, but not anywhere near as wet as Jenny had been.

I stroked her pussy, loving the feeling of the smooth, hairless lips, and coating the tips of my fingers with her juices. Just as with Jenny, I brushed the tip of her clit with a wet fingertip, causing her to shudder. As she leant back in her seat, I slid a finger inside her as well, and moved it slowly back and forwards, while stroking her clit and pussy with my thumb.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed, “that feels so good. Are you watching, Jenny, can you see what he is doing to me?”

Jenny had slid around until she was next to me, and I moved a little closer to Angie to give her more room. She leant over to better see what I was doing, and she whispered to Angie, “yes, I can see Will rubbing your pussy, and his finger is sliding in and out of you, just like he was doing to me. Does it feel good?”

“Oh, yes,” Angie replied, “it feels fantastic, and I know I am going to come soon.”

Jenny had grabbed my other hand as I continued to rub Angie’s pussy, and she whispered in my ear, “that looks so sexy, watching your finger slide in and out of her. Is that how it looked when you were doing that to me? I would love to be able to look at my pussy as you fingered me, to see your wet finger coming out of my cunt.”

I concentrated on rubbing Angie’s pussy, and she started to sigh softly, “oh, yes, rub me there, slide your fingers in deeper, please rub me.” I rubbed harder and faster, and very soon she was close to her orgasm. She gripped the seat, and as her orgasm started, lifted herself slightly, rocking her hips back and forward. I felt her cunt squeezing on my finger with each spasm of her orgasm, and she moaned softly to herself.

When it finished, Angie relaxed her grip on the seat, dropping back down. She was now very wet, and my fingers were once again coated with her juices. Bringing my hand to my mouth, I was about to suck my fingers clean, when I thought struck me. I placed one finger against Jenny’s lips, and she licked and sucked it clean.

“I like the way Angie tastes,” she said, “she has a lovely musky, sexy taste.” Jenny continued to lick the juices from my fingers, and when my hand was clean, leaned across, and wiped her own fingers around Angie’s pussy, and licked the juices from her fingers.

“There will be more of that later for you if you are a good girl,” Angie said. “Now where are my tissues? I had better wipe some of this up.” Angie proceeded to wipe most of the wetness from her pussy, she had not produced as much as Jenny, and there was just a small damp patch on the seat.

“That was something,” Angie said once she was relatively dry. “You are right, Jenny, the chance of being discovered makes it all the more enjoyable.”

I didn’t want to tell them that the protocol in the restaurant was that once the curtains had been closed, a waiter wouldn’t go to that booth until someone inside had pulled them back. That avoided embarrassment all around, in case people were doing just what we had done. It was one of the reasons why the booths were so popular.

“Well, if you two are ready, I could get the bill, and we could go home,” I said. “And there may be some more dessert once we get home.”

“That sounds good, Will,” Jenny said. “Just let me finish this dessert first.”

“And give me a few minutes to catch my breath,” Angie said.

Once the others were ready, and had rearranged their dresses to appear reasonably decent, I got them to pull the curtains to the side. Within a minute, our waiter appeared, and I asked for the bill. The dessert plates were quickly cleared, with nary a glance at the small pile of tissues on two of the plates.

I paid the bill, and as we left the restaurant, I collected my bag from the cloakroom.


A Wild, Wet Show

Late Friday Evening, November 5, 1999

Rather than have the girls walk to the station, and from our station to the apartment, I hailed a taxi. It wouldn’t take too long to get home, and I thought both Angie and Jenny wanted some more attention before much longer.

I sat in the front of the taxi, with Angie and Jenny in the back seat. Once we were heading down William Street, I turned around to talk to them, and noticed Jenny had slid her hand inside the split of Angie’s dress. They were both very discrete about it, although Angie did remain rather quiet for the rest of the trip.

As we travelled up to our floor in the elevator, I slid a hand inside each of their dresses, and then started to rub their respective backsides. Jenny jumped slightly, worried about someone seeing her, but Angie just moved her legs apart slightly, so I could reach through them and stroke her pussy. As I suspected, she was wet again, Jenny must have been doing things to her on the ride home. Jenny wasn’t so bold, and I had to be content with rubbing a finger between her cheeks.

Once inside, I went to the bedroom to hang up my jacket and tie, and to take my shoes and socks off. Back in the living room, Angie and Jenny had taken their shoes off, and Angie looked out the curtains.

“Hey, it looks like she may have company,” she said, pointing to the apartment in the next building. “Turn the main light off, Will, let’s go out on the balcony and see if anything is happening.”

I turned the main light off, and the three of us stood in the darkness of our balcony. As usual, the curtains of her bedroom were wide open, and the lights were on in her bedroom and bathroom. While we stood there, we saw her enter the room, leading a man – it looked like horse dick from the other Friday – who was blindfolded like before.

“If we are really quiet, and listen carefully,” Angie said, “we may be able to hear what they say. She has her bedroom window wide open; maybe she’s hoping we are out here watching and listening. There have been times when I’ve been watching her when I thought she might have seen me, so she probably suspects she’s being watched.”

We stood against the balcony railing, Angie on one side of me and Jenny on the other. When Jenny saw the size of his prick, she let out a gasp.

“I could never imagine how that could fit inside anyone,” she whispered in my ear. “That would split me in half.”

The woman lay on her bed, with her legs spread wide apart and hanging over the edge. We strained our ears, and her voice was clear. “Remember, same rules as before. You must make me come at least twice before you can drink. And you are not allowed to come until I give you permission. Is that understood?”

There was some sort of muffled response from horse dick, we couldn’t hear it, but she clearly approved of his answer.

He knelt on the floor at the end of the bed, between her legs, and started to lick her pussy. Just as I had done when we were riding up in the elevator, I slid a hand inside each woman’s dress, but this time Jenny didn’t flinch, and moved her legs a little further apart like Angie did. As horse dick continued to lick Lady Masturbation’s pussy, I gently stroked Angie’s and Jenny’s pussies. Soon, we saw the woman buck up and down as what was to be her first orgasm hit her.

She then rolled off the bed and told the man to lie down. She knelt over him, straddling his face with her pussy, and we heard her say, “That was the first one, I want at least one more from you” as she started to grind her pussy into his face.

“Would you like to do that to Will?” Angie asked Jenny. “Sit on his face while he licked your pussy until you came?”

“Oh God yes,” Jenny said. “This is so hot watching them, much better than just seeing her alone.”

“If it is anything like last week, just keep watching,” Angie said.

Before much longer, the woman started to moan. When her second orgasm came, she cried out with pleasure. By now, both Angie and Jenny were very wet.

The woman now slid down the man, until she was directly above his monster prick. “My God,” Jenny whispered, “is she really going to put that inside her?”

“Now, you are not allowed to come until I tell you to,” we heard her instruct horse dick, as she slowly lowered herself onto him. We could hear her groans of pleasure as her cunt was spread apart by the massive erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.