A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It was Friday, June 15, 2018, when I arrived on base. I drove to the base exchange which we called the BX. I had a small cooler with me as I walked inside looking lost. She saw me before I saw her, “SSgt Wilkes?” I heard a voice inquire, I turned to see a woman slightly shorter than me and thick. She filled out her uniform nicely and was sharp. Her skin was deep mahogany, her almond-shaped eyes shined with life just below her perfectly arched eyebrows. Her hair was cut short and even all over colored jet black.

“Yes,” I replied as I looked at her name tag, “SSgt Hernandez. Hola. Como estas?”

She chuckled, “Girl, I Don’t speak any Spanish beyond una cerveza por favor.”

I laughed, “Oh okay. I thought you were Hispanic.”

“No, my husband Diego is. He’s deployed right now. I’m here with our son, oh look you brought the good stuff.”

I handed her the cooler, “You can keep the cooler it’s an early birthday gift.”

She smiled, “Real early my birthday isn’t until December. So, are you married, husband, wife? What’s your story?”

I chuckled as we walked over to a table and sat, “I’m single.”

She grinned, “You won’t be for long. There are a lot of guys around here and when they sense fresh meat, they’ll be all over you.”

I shook my head, “Um, not looking for anyone.”

“Oh, you don’t have to be. How do you think I got caught up? Shucks, girl, I was wifed up, barefoot, and pregnant in a year of being stationed here.”

“But you’re happy right?”

“Yeah. I love my guys. They’re great. So where are you staying?’

“I got a condo down off highway 98 in Okaloosa Island.”

“Oh, you fancy...”

“It was a good price and by the water. I love the water.”

She kept looking at my hair, “Is that all you?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“Girl, I wish my hair grew like that, what you got some Cherokee or Choctaw in your blood?”

I laughed so hard, “No, girl, you’re so crazy.”

We shared another laugh. “Yass hunty all that pretty hair and that shape, you gone be busy in no time. Well, let’s eat something and then head to the orderly room to start your in processing. We ain’t in no rush. Whatever we don’t get done today, we can do Monday.”


Ro and I turned out to be compatible. I hadn’t had a cool girlfriend since high school. We would laugh for hours about everything. She was so funny and I loved her son. I had only heard her husband’s voice over the phone whenever he called from an undisclosed location.

One day we were having lunch when this guy walked up and spoke to her. “Hey SSgt Hernandez,” he said as he looked at her briefly and shifted his gaze to me.

“Relax TSgt Wilson, Jackie is not interested,” she joked.

He stood six feet tall with brown skin, dark brown eyes, and a nice smile, “I haven’t said anything to the young lady yet.”

“Girl, just say, no. He works with Diego, they stay deployed.”

He laughed, “Diego stays gone. I might do a trip here and there if I want to. ‘Cause I got it like that.”

“Oop,” I said.

She laughed, “Um, well, you need to teach Diego your ways.”

“If you convince this pretty lady to go out with me maybe I will.”

I made a face. She laughed, “She is not having it. She has turned down about thirty dudes already.”

He invited himself to our table, “And why is that? Don’t tell me you’re one of those independent, I don’t need no man—”

“I don’t need a man. But if I want one. I can certainly get one.”

She pointed at him and laughed.

“Okay Miss Independent,” he stood up, “you’ll be signing a different tune later when that biological clock catches up to you.” He left the table.

“Girl you are hard on dudes.”

“Not really. I’m still kind of not completely over someone so ... it’s, I don’t know; plus most of these men are misogynists and I hate that shit. After three phone conversations, I can usually rule them out. All they want is someone to fuck and pay half the bills while they bark orders at you. Like sir, sat the fuck down.”

“Damnnnn Jackie, vicious, but, you know there are a few good ones out there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.