19 - Cover

19

Copyright© 2022 by Desert Nights

Chapter 7

When I had finished speaking, grandad smiled and squeezed my hand. “Thank you for your kind words, love. And thanks for your offer. I ... I would love to take you with me to one of the meetings, but ... but ... but Liz ... I mean, have you ever had sex? I mean, are you still a virgin? I know how strict your parents are ... so...” and he fell silent.

I was still a virgin, but I knew that I didn’t want to be, especially after what I had experienced with grandad, so I replied, “Yes, I am, but I want to learn all about sex. I mean I know how good you made me feel, and I’m sure that there are many other things that will make me feel good as well. I want to know about those things. Grandad, I want you to teach me ... I want you to be my teacher about sex.”

Grandad’s hand squeezed mine again as he heard what I had said. He smiled and his eyes lit up at the thought of teaching me about sex and taking me with him to one of the swinger meetings. However, he obviously needed to be sure that I was serious, and that I meant what I had said.

“Are you sure, Liz? This is a big step for you, and I don’t want you to regret later. I don’t want you to feel that you have made a mistake at some point in the future.”

“Grandad, I’m sure. I love how you made me feel, and I know that you can make me feel even more. Besides, don’t you think that I should learn about sex from you? I know you love me and you will be gentle with me and not force me to do anything I don’t want to do. Isn’t that the best way to discover what sex is like? With someone who loves me instead of some young and inexperienced boy at the university who will be more interested in his own pleasure than mine. Would you really want me to have my first sexual experience in the back seat of a car somewhere instead of here in my nice comfortable bed?” And I smiled at the image that I had in my mind of the two of us exploring together. I knew that grandad would be a patient teacher who would lead me step by step to learn what I wanted to learn.

Grandad sat silently absorbing what he had just heard from me, his granddaughter. Then, he released his grip on my hand, and stood up. “I need to think how we are going to do this,” he murmured, half to himself. “Let me have time alone to think it over,” he said.

Reluctantly, I nodded my agreement although I would have preferred that we began my instruction immediately. “Anyway, go and put some clothes on. It’s getting late and I don’t want you to catch cold,” he ordered me. I got to my feet and we both moved towards the stairs to go up to our respective bedrooms. However, I was a little stiff from lying down and then sitting for so long, so I stumbled slightly as we reached the bottom of the stairs. I had no intention of creating a fuss or a scene, but as I stumbled and lost my balance, grandad automatically turned and reached to steady me.

His arms caught me by the shoulders, and we both stopped moving. We were facing each other once more and I was aware that I was completely naked while grandad was only wearing a pair of thin cotton shorts. It was the sight of grandad’s erection poking through the opening of his shorts that made me aware of my nakedness and his arousal. We stood face-to-face for a few seconds, and then grandad leaned forward and, wrapping his arms around me, kissed me. His breath smelled sweet, and his body pressed against me was lean with a flat stomach. Although he was now 65 years old, grandad had always looked after his weight and exercised for at least an hour every day, so his body had not become overweight like so many men of his age. Later, I understood that this was one reason why he was able to maintain a strong erection when other men of his age suffered from erectile dysfunction, meaning they could not become hard enough to penetrate a well-lubricated pussy.

My insides melted at the touch of his lips on mine. The suggestion that he should spend time thinking about how we were going to continue went out the window. This was how we were going to continue!

I frantically wrapped my arms around grandad and kissed him back. His tongue probed my mouth, and I opened my lips to give him access. As our tongues competed with each other to heighten our intimacy, I reached my right hand down to grasp the hard cock that was pressing into my belly. As if in response, I felt grandad’s left hand cup my right breast and begin to squeeze and pinch the sensitive nipple that was already poking out erect.

We stood pressed against each other for what seemed like hours, but was really only about 3 or 4 minutes, stroking and caressing our sensitive body parts while our mouths remained mashed together. Finally, we broke the kiss and without saying a word, grandad reached for my hand which made me stop stroking his cock, and he stop caressing my tit. Then, he led me upstairs to his bedroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.