Dave's Gay Experience - Cover

Dave's Gay Experience

Copyright© 2023 by Tarl Cabot

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave visits family while on a work trip. Then gets his first same sex blowjob from his nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Say that again.” Now I gave Josh my full attention. I wanted to be sure I heard him right.

“I said, I want you to suck my cock.” came the pointed response. “You know, take my stiffy and put it in your mouth.”

With a questioning look I responded, “Oh, is that all?” and I giggled. “I’m thinking, not.”

“Ooh! Can dish it out but cant take it, eh? Josh grinned. “Is this the part where you tell me you aren’t gay?”

I opened my mouth to respond, but then shut it again. He was taunting me. I considered my response for another minute, then. “Calling me chicken isn’t going to work.” The kid was becoming too cocky. “And No, I am not gay.”

“You’re at least Bi ya know.” he snapped back immediately. “Or don’t you remember what we did last night?”

Ok, so I really had no room to argue the point. I just couldn’t imagine myself putting another guy’s dick in my mouth. Yeah, he’d done it for me. I also can’t count the number of times my lady friends had done the same. By now I was sure my hesitation was showing on my face.

“No one has found us out so far.” he went on. “This is all just between you and me.”

I had failed to notice him exposing himself while I was in deep thought. “NOW!?” I snapped.

“Awww come on.” affecting a hurt expression. “What do I have to do to get my Favorite Uncle Dave to give my manhood a little kiss?”

“Not Here!” I hissed. As I grabbed him and dragged him down the hall to my room. “I am so gonna work your ass off this weekend, boy.” I informed him through gritted teeth. I could hear his giggle as I dragged him.

I closed the door to my room and sat on he bed. Josh walked up to me and stood before me, hands clasped behind his back, hips swaying and his half erect penis swinging back and forth.

“You might want to take off that clean shirt.” Josh told me, and waved a hand dismissively. “It might get messed up at the happy ending.” then he winked at me.

I removed my shirt and threw it aside. “Ok.” I began. “I’ve never done this, so don’t get your hopes up too high.” Josh walked toward me, and parted my legs so he could stand close.

Now face to face with his quickly hardening cock, I reached out and grabbed it by the base with one hand. I had to say, it didn’t feel any different than my own. I began stroking it the way I usually do myself on those occasions where it is necessary.

Josh began humming softly as I continued. I leaned forward and place my lips against the tip, and pressed lightly. The whole shaft pulsed in my hand when I did. I stuck my tongue out between my lips and licked at the tip. Josh shuddered at that and moaned.

There was a faintly metallic taste to it, but no more unusual than any time I’d licked something off the back of my hand or fingers. “Yeah, we’ll go with that. Doughnuts are messy. Glaze, etc.” I thought.

“Just open your mouth now, and slide the head in.” Josh prompted me. So I did. I made an “O” shape with my lps and allowed the head of his cock to pass through. He taste wasn’t as odd as I’d expected, and the things was rather spongy. Reflexively, my tongue moved over and around it.

From somewhere above me I heard. “Ooo! You’re a natural.” But I ignored it and concentrated. Obviously I knew what to do, I just needed to psych myself up to do it. I leaned in a little more and let part of his shaft enter my mouth.

The skin was smoother, but I could feel the bumps made by the veins along its length. I kept going until I felt like I would start to gag. There I held it a moment. Then I sighed, causing me to unconsciously suck in my cheeks. Josh moaned, and his cock pulsed in my mouth.

I moved back and forth until I found a comfortable depth and placed my hand around him as a marker. “There, and no further.” I ordered in my mind. Then I began bobbing and sucking in my cheeks simultaneously. It really didn’t take long before Josh was panting.

Just as I was finding a rhythm, Josh began to move his hips back and forth. I had to grip a little tighter to keep him from slipping past my comfort mark. The extra tightness seemed to excite him more. I could feel the pulsing increasing against the inside of my cheeks.

Josh suddenly croaked out. “Please, play with my balls.” He grunted as soon as my fingers began kneading his sack. I stopped briefly to adjust and let my tongue wander over his shaft. So far, the whole affair had brought back infantile memories of sucking my thumb back in the dark ages.

“Damn Unc!” the hoarse exclamation brought me out of my musing. “For a virgin cocksucker, you sure are good at this.” I squeezed his shaft hard at that. Which didn’t get the response I wanted. “Oh Fuck! That’s good!” I almost snorted. Seems my nephew is a masochist.

So. If he was a masochist, I’d play into that a bit. He’d either like it or tell me not to do it again. Either way, I’d get a bit of satisfaction for his comment about me being a natural cocksucker.

I stopped massaging his balls, and reached back with my middle finger and began poking around in his ass crack until I found his sphincter. Josh moaned when the tip of my finger me the puckered opening. Then I pushed my finger through, dry and slid it in as deep as I could get it.

In hindsight, that was probably a mistake. In my defense, I had no experience in this area.

Several things happened in an instant. When my finger bottomed out, Josh gasped and his body tensed and his cock swelled in my mouth. Just as my mind registered the “Holy Fuck!” from Josh, cum blasted the inside of my mouth.

Now it wasn’t the heat of the texture or taste that made me gag and spit, but the sudden outpouring of liquid filling my mouth around the foreign object already in it. I pulled back off of him in a coughing fit.

Josh just laughed and then leaned down to lick his own cum off my face. Then he kissed me, deep and let his tongue play around in my mouth a while. Surprisingly, I didn’t mind or try to push him away.

That night, he snuck into my room again and climbed into bed with me. It amazed me how quickly I’d taken to sex with him. Sex with another man. When I felt him wiggling himself in under my covers, I pulled him into the small spoon position and pushed my hardening cock against his ass.

Josh didn’t say a word. He simply reached between his legs and guided my cock to his ass. I fucked him slowly for what felt like a long time. I felt him occasionally kissing my arm. When I finally a came, I drifted off to sleep, my cock still inside of Josh.

The weekend went pretty smoothly. Josh ended up being a pretty good Go-Fer. He also offered to buy the lunches all three days. This made me kind of suspicious. My suspicions would soon be confirmed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.