The Bitch From the Bar - Cover

The Bitch From the Bar

by Tarl Cabot

Copyright© 2023 by Tarl Cabot

Young Adult Sex Story: Rebecca was the guest that came and never left. Danny was the Seventeen year old son of her lesbian lover. What could go wrong?

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Rebecca was a friend of my Mother. They met at a local bar and became drinking buddies. She was, to my eyes, model material. She stood five foot eleven, flat-footed. Curves where curves needed to be a slim waist and wide hips. She had big breasts. But not too big.

She had long, wavy, chestnut hair and really green eyes. At the time, she was thirty four and I was seventeen. That didn't stop me from teasing her whenever I got the urge. Rebecca would visit nights after long drinking sessions and stay for a few days after that.

She would go out and sun herself by the apartment complexes pool in her underwear. She said it was just as good as a bikini. The apartment manager agreed, though his wife did not. Ultimately, they left her alone, because she really was NOT nude and broken no law.

It was times like that when I would sneak up behind her and whisper in her ear. "Hey baby, wanna go to Heaven?" Inevitably, she'd jump, turn around and call me an annoying fucker. Aside from being Sexy and desirable, Rebecca was a slob.

She tried very hard to turn our apartment into a pig sty. At the risk of jumping too far ahead, when she finally moved into our complex, her apartment was in fact a pig sty. Back to the point. She'd leave empty cans and bottles on counters allover. Even in the bathroom.

Wrappers, empty bags, plates, silverware, would end up between sofa cushions or under tables and furniture. Both my Mother and I had to constantly cleanup after her. My mother didn't seem to mind. Though she'd crucify me for not washing a dish I left in the sink.

Now, I was a seventeen year old horn dog and was wise to the ways of the world. I'd even had sex a few times by then. I wouldn't call myself a great lover, but the things I did, seemed to please the girls I went out with. Or at least that's what they told me.

So, where am I going with this? I think my Mother was giving this woman preferential treatment, because they've been screwing each other. Yes, I believed girl on girl action was happening one bedroom away, while I slept.

How did I confirm it? I lied to her. Rebecca didn't do much work at all. She was actually aspiring to BE a model. SO she would make calls, have her resumes couriered to agencies and then lay around all day. Meanwhile, I attended High School till three in the afternoon and my Mother worked full time.

I left a note on the counter when I left for school. "Mom, I know you were coming home early so we could all have dinner together. But Jerry invited me over tonight. Sorry. Love Dan." When I came home from school and opened the front door, I heard Rebecca.

"Judy!" she announced after I closed the door behind me. "I'm back here!" I knew it. She took the bait and was planning to go for an afternoon delight. But her face feel and she sat stunned for a moment when I entered the Master Bedroom instead of my Mother.

There sat Rebecca, in all her naked glory, legs bent and spread, completely exposed. Yeah the bush matched, and her pussy lips per dark pink and swollen, like she'd been masturbating. Her nipples were hard and stood out like eraser tips.

It only took her a minute to recover and respond. Suddenly, she grabbed the comforter and flung it over herself. "What he Fuck Danny!" she screamed. "Where's your mother, you're in BIG trouble.

"I don't think so Becky." I began, and her eyes narrowed, and she shot me a death glare. Yeah she had told me literally hundreds of times not to call her Becky. She hated it. "You're the naked woman alone in an empty apartment with a minor."

"When your Mother gets here, we're going to have a long talk." she tried to put as much authority into the threat as possible, as she got up and tried to dress behind the comforter without giving me another show. However. I walked over and picked up my note from the bed stand.

"You know, my Mom never saw this." Informed her. "She was gone when I left it this morning and you were passed out." That brought her up short, and she turn to me still half naked, arms covering her tits.

"Well! I'm sure she'll be upset to know you are pulling stunts like this." She wasn't pulling off the indignation bit either. "That note will show her that you're lying!"

"What note?" I asked as I walked out of the bedroom, headed for the kitchen.

Rebecca screeched and dropped the her blouse. She followed, trying to catch me, but I was already burning the note on the stove. She shoved me back trying to get hold of any part of the burning paper before it was totally illegible.

Her breasts pressed against my chest, and I fell into teas mode again. "Ooh. Do you really want me that badly?"

She looked at me, then down at herself, and her bare breasts pressed against my chest. I put one arm around her waist and held her as I dropped the burning paper into the garbage disposal.

"So let me see if I've got this. You say, Hey Judy, your wonderful son wrote a fake note and left it for me to find. He lied about you coming home early and so when he came home I invited him into your room where I was naked on your bed. That about right?"

She dropped her arms and slumped a bit. Then pushed away from me, and finished dressing. "You're a prick." she stated. "You know that, right?"

"I only do it because I love you." I grinned. "And I want to protect you from the Evil Nazi, Biker Lesbian Vampires." Then chuckled.

:Oh Fuck off!" she spat back. "You're a joke. You don't know what you're saying."

Then she walked away, got her purse and walked out of the apartment. Apparently she'd gone to the corner liquor store, then sat by the pool and drank She came back in several hours later, with two cans of a six pack left, a forlorn expression, and followed by my Mother.

"Daniel." my Mother addressed me as she walked past Rebecca. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked. Then sniffed. "Did you eat? I smelling something burnt."

I pointed to her candle on the shelf above the breakfast counter. "Tried to light the candle with a napkin." I explained. "It went up pretty fast. I tossed it in the sink."

"Bullshit!" the response was quick and sharp. It even caught Rebecca off guard. "I know you've been smoking. I can smell it on your clothes." She walked over and bean brushing my chest, back and shoulders as if that would change anything.

Then she spun on Rebecca. "I've known for months. I was waiting for you to confirm it for me." Rebecca's jaw went slack. "You could at least have told me."

"He's never smoked in front of me Jude." Rebecca protested. "He doesn't carry a pack or a lighter when I'm around. My Mother shrugged and huffed. Then turned back to me.

"Hand them over!" she ordered. "Now!"

I walked to my room, got my pack of Marlboro Red and my Bic Lighter and went to the kitchen. "I'll just get more." I informed her. "Besides, You and Becky smoke. Why are you being a hypocrite?"

"I'm not telling you not to smoke." Her voice went down a few decibels. "But you have to realize, you are under eighteen. If you get caught with them you'll go to Juvie." She took the pack and lighter, counted the cigarettes and put both in the utility drawer.

"Do it here, not out on the street and for God sake NOT at school." then she sighed looked at me with a pleading stare. "Ask if you need another pack. Don't try to buy or steal them. Ok?"

I agreed. Then she ordered me to clear the dishes in the sink and set the table. She turned to Rebecca.

"Could you run down to Arthur Wong's and pickup some Chinese for dinner?" she asked. Digging into her purse and pulling out two twenties. "Get an assortment, please."

Then she walked to the back and into her room. Rebecca stood there, glaring at me for a few minutes while I began clearing the dishes from the sink. By the time I was done, my Mother came back out. She was smoking a cigarette. Opened the drawer and took mine out.

"Smoke?" she asked. I tentatively took one, grabbed my lighter and lit up. "In the house or in the courtyard only. Right?" I nodded. "Call me when Rebecca comes back." then she was gone again.

When Rebecca came back, I was sitting on the couch nursing a Marlboro, and absently flicking ashes into a glass tray on the arm of the sofa. I smiled, she shrugged, then called out to my Mother.

We had a nice meal, and both Rebecca and my Mother's moods improved over the evening. I know everything was ok, because I heard those weird noises late that night.

Nothing really heavy happened for the next few weeks. Oh I still teased Rebecca. She'd get upset and promise retaliation. I'd blow it off and the world kept turning.

It wasn't until a Friday night, about a month out. That something bad happened.

Around four in the morning I woke up to someone banging on the front door. I got up and walked to the front. The answering machine was flashing with ten messages. When I looked through the peep hole it was my Grandmother and my Uncle Bill.

I opened the door and asked sleepily. "What's wrong?" They both pushed in and guided me to the couch.

"You Mom's been in a car accident." said my Grandmother. "But she'll be ok. She's just bruised up."

Uncle bill piped in. "She's very lucky. It's her own fault." Then my Grandmother shot a deadly look at him.

"That's enough Billy!" she said angrily. "She's your sister. Be nice., she's hurt." Then she turned to me. "He's right though." She admitted. "She was drunk and tried to drive home." she explained.

Solemnly, Bill said "Luckily she never made it out of the parking lot." He looked up at me. "She rammed her car head first into a light pole. Totaled the engine compartment." I almost laughed, but took a deep breath that made it sound like a gag, and I lowered my eyes.

My grandmother explained the process, that they wold keep her a few days until they were sure she was stable, then discharge her home. She wanted to make sure I was ok, then slipped me a small stack of twenties for me to buy food or other things I might need.

They left shortly after that. The next thing I did was go to my mothers room and throw open the door.

"Judy?" Rebecca sat up immediately and turned on the light. When she saw me, she started crying. I huffed and slammed the door closed. Then went back to bed.

I have no idea what was going through her booze soaked brain. But about twenty minutes later, Rebecca came into my room, naked and dragging her nightgown. She climbed up on my bed, and straddled me with my blanket still covering me, and sat on my legs.

"I'm sorry." she sniffed. She didn't want to leave the car there." she sniffed

I turned on the lamp next to my bed. Not a mark on her body, except a semi-circular bruise that was turning from red to purple on her forehead.

"So, what?" I asked. "You figured you'd leave her there and come freeload til she came home?"

"NO!" she shrieked. "She told me to come back here when the paramedics took her away."

"So you didn't think it was a good idea to let me know?" I was trying to sit up now. "What if my Grandmother hadn't come? Would you have told me in the morning? Does my Grandmother know you stay here?"

The more I asked, the more she cried. Soon she was balling her eyes out and laying on my chest. I put a hand on her back and patted her, trying to get her to quiet down. Then without warning she sprang up and planted a lip lock on me liked I'd never had before.

During the kiss, Rebecca had managed to get the comforter out from between us. I was now laying face up, naked, except for my boxers Rebecca's breasts pressing against my bare chest. I felt the heat from her crotch and the roughness of her pubic hair against my skin.

Obviously, the cocky High School kid got an instant hard on. Rebecca knew it right away as well. She reached between us and pulled open the fly of my boxers and yanked out my dick. Her hand was warm and I moaned into her mouth as she began to stroke it.

Then, without any talk or preamble, she sat up, shifted her hips, lifted her ass and sank my cock all the way into her hot moist pussy. I let out a strangled yelp and began panting as she sat there, impaled on my dick. This felt different than what I'd done with other girls.

As Rebecca sat atop me, eyes half lidded, her ample chest rising and falling with her deep breathing. I felt her insides undulate. They gripped my cock, then released it, then gripped again. There was side to side and up and down motion, it felt like she was moving up and down but her body never moved.

She leaned forward, drawing her ass upward and my cock slipped out of her channel as she moved. Then once she was almost off me, she slammed her hips back down. Rebecca repeated all of this three times and I came inside of her.

It was fast, it was rough and it wiped me out. She kissed me lightly on the lips and dismounted.

"I really am sorry." she said as she walked toward my bedroom door. "Good night." and just before she closed the door, I heard her whisper. "Asshole."

I didn't have time to process all of what happened, because I was asleep moments later.

I woke up late the next morning to the sun blazing through the window I hadn't drawn the curtains on last night. I was hot, sweaty, stiff, sore, and had a headache. I was also covered in my own cum.

I got up and wiped myself down with the sheet as I pulled it off the bed. Then I went and took a shower. Got clean, and stripped the rest of the bed, gathered my laundry together and brought it out to the front room. I dropped it by the door, grabbed some change from the change jar in the kitchen.

On my way to get laundry soap, I stopped at my Mom's room and opened the door. Rebecca wasn't there. Her things still were, so she hadn't completely left in the night. She probably went out somewhere to avoid me for a while.

I was upset about what happened last night. Not because I didn't like it, or anything of the sort. I was upset because she thought it would serve as an apology. She thought it would make up for not telling me about my Mom getting hurt. Mostly because she obviously regretted doing it.

Her, 'Asshole!' remark told me that she wanted me to gush over her, be smitten by having sex with her and tell her all was forgiven. When I didn't, and didn't even say whether I liked it or not, had obviously hurt her feelings. She had done something with a guy that didn't seem to give two shits.

That was unintentional. But she'd never know that. She probably wouldn't accept it If I told her. If I told her I was just in too much shock over something like that, she'd just find more ways to berate and degrade me. Fuck her. (Yeah I know. I did.)

Rebecca wasn't in the courtyard or down by the pool when I walked down to the laundry room. Just as well. I'm not sure how long I'd brood over this, but I was also wondering about actually having sex with Rebecca again. She was a good looking woman, and situation aside I did like being inside of her.

I went up and showered while the laundry was running. I had a snack and was watching some TV when the phone rang. "Hello?" I answered after letting it ring three or four times.

"Daniel?" came the voice on the other end. "How are you feeling?" My Grandmother's voice sounded worried.

"I'm ok Gram." I told her. "Just having a bite while I wait for the wash."

"Cleaning up the place?" she asked, then said sarcastically. "So I guess your Mother has to get into more accidents for you to do chores."

"That's sick Gram!" I said. "Besides, I always do my own laundry every week."

"And your Mother says you always use too much laundry detergent." it was more of an admonishment than a simple statement. "Those products aren't cheap young man."

"I know, I know." I sighed into the phone. "I'm being careful. But what's up?"

I heard her sigh. Then, "They're keeping your Mother until at least Monday for observation." I'm guessing she means the Hospital. "They want to make sure there is no lasting head injury."

When I didn't respond immediately, she continued. "Will you be ok? DO you need anything?"

I sighed deeply myself. "No, I'll be fine Gram." then, remembering the cash she gave me. "I've got the cash you gave me, I'll be fine."

After bit bit more interrogation, my Grandmother let me go, and we ended the call. Well, no sense worry right now. I'll plan to go see her Monday if she isn't released by then.

That night, while watching TV, the front door lock clicked open and the door began to slowly creek inward. Rebecca poked her head in when it was opened enough. She scanned the room until she met my eyes.

"You going to come in, or just stand there looking stupid?" I asked before turning back to the TV set.

She flung the door open, and the knob hit the wall, making an indentation. "That was rude." she huffed.

"Naw. What's rube is putting a hole in the wall of a rented apartment." then unconsciously, or maybe out of a little spite I added. "So is calling ME an asshole after raping me."

She was suddenly silent. After a moment she made to slink out of the apartment. I called out to her.

"Shit! Just come in already." I demanded. "Just don't mess the place up. My Mom won't be home til Monday or Tuesday and my Grandmother made me cleanup in here."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.