Naomi's Journal No. 38 - Valentine's Day - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 38 - Valentine's Day

by Naomi

Copyright© 2023 by Naomi

Romantic Sex Story: Naomi is anxious about the Valentine's gift she intends to give to Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Yesterday was St. Valentine’s Day, and this one will certainly go down as one of the stranger ones I’ve ever had!

To start with, it was on a Saturday, which meant I had lots of time during the day to prepare. I went and saw Grandma in the morning and I took her a card. She was all smiles, but I think she was not feeling too well, not that she’d let on or anything. While I was there, she handed me some keys.

vd-01.jpg

“These go to some special locks,” she said to me. “Next time you’re up at the property, dig around a bit. You’ll find where the keys go and I think you’ll find some very interesting items up there!” She was being so mysterious, and even though I bugged her about it, she wouldn’t tell me anything.

I spent lunch with her, but by the end of it, I could tell she was getting kind of tired, so I told her I would come by in a couple of weeks and I’d take her out to lunch. She said that would be nice and walked me to the door.

Just before I left, Grandma asked me, “What are your plans for tonight? Are you and Nils doing something special?”

I kind of hesitated and she said, “Is everything all right between the two of you?”

I hesitated again, but then took a deep breath and said, “Everything will be all right. Nils wants to do something different tonight, and he won’t tell me what it is!”

“Is that all?” she quipped. “Your grandfather was always surprising me, and not just at Valentine’s. He’d get me little gifts several times a year. If he wanted to take me somewhere special, he’d just do it, you know. Sometimes, he’d even blindfold me on the way. That’s how he surprised me with the property, by the way.”

I didn’t know what to say. “I hope that’s the kind of surprise Nils has in store for me,” I said. “I have something for him, too.”

“Oooh! What is it?” asked Grandma.

“I can’t tell you just yet, Grandma,” I said. “If he likes it, I’ll tell you about it next time I come. We’ll go shopping, OK?”

She looked at me with speculation in her eyes. “If that’s the way you want it, OK,” she said. “But, even if he doesn’t like it, you come up and take me shopping!”

We laughed and I hugged her. I love her so much!

When I got home, there was a note on the kitchen table. It read, “I’ll be home around 5. We’re going out tonight, so wear something special and dressy. –Nils.” It didn’t say where we’d be going or anything like that, so what to wear was a bit vague.

I puttered around the house the rest of the day. I took Amber for her walk and wondered how I became her go-to handler. I mean, she was Nils’ dog, but I took her to the vet, I fed her and watered her and took her for walks. All he managed to do was play with her when he got home. I think I was feeling a little resentful, but I put it aside when I got home and laid out my clothes for the evening.

I chose that LBD that every woman has in her closet. I’ve read that of all of the clothes that women have in their wardrobes, men like that little black dress the most. Mine is very short, with a little ruffle around the hemline. It also has a very deep V at the neckline, so I can’t wear a bra with it. It’s a good thing I’ve got very firm tits! They stand up nice and proud and, since I can’t wear a bra, my nipples always poke out of the material, which is very fine and clingy to the rest of my body. And, that’s why I can’t wear bikini panties: the panty lines would show, so I either wear a tiny thong or nothing at all! Tonight, it would be nothing at all. I wanted Nils to get all worked up!

I also laid out some long stay-up stockings. If I couldn’t wear panties with this dress, then I couldn’t wear a garter belt for the same reason: no bumps or bulges! They were almost long enough that, if I was standing or walking, my thighs wouldn’t show, but when I sat down, there’d be quite a bit of a show!

I got into the shower around 4:30. Knowing Nils, he’d either be right on time, or he’d be late. He was seldom early. It still gave me enough time to dry my hair. It’s naturally curly, so I just run the dryer on it and it curls right up. If I comb or brush it, my hair tends to straighten out, but I really like it curly. It makes me different from all of the other girls out there!

I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup and putting on some pearls Grandma had given me when Nils announced he was home. He came into the bedroom and watched me at the vanity as I finished up.

vd-02.jpg

He came up and gave me a kiss on the top of my head and announced, “I’ll feed the critters while you finish up. We need to get going very soon to make our reservations!” He turned and went out to the kitchen. I could hear him banging around out there. Amber and Thomas would appreciate getting fed a little early, I supposed.

Before I left the bedroom, I opened the drawer of the nightstand on my side of the bed and extracted a small, wrapped box. This was my Valentine’s Day gift to Nils. I had to make sure that everything was perfect before I gave it to him, though.

Nils was rinsing his hands off and Amber was busy chomping down her food. She’d go out for a few minutes before we left, and then into her kennel. Thomas was on his cat tree where we fed him, keeping his food out of reach of Amber. I was glad that I’d taken Amber for a walk earlier. She’d probably sleep while we were gone.

Nils was dressed very nicely. He didn’t always have the time to come home and change before he had to be at some event, so he had a shower and kept clothes at the studio. His hair was slightly damp from the shower, but the rest of him looked very good. He had on a black suit with a white shirt, but the shirt was open at the neck and he wasn’t wearing a tie. He’s so handsome when he dresses like that! I could feel myself get a little damp just looking at him. I’d have to be careful or I might leave a puddle on my chair, wherever it was we were going.

I pressed up against him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around me as he opened the door to the backyard and let Amber out. He gave me another kiss and said, “You look fabulous! I’m going to be the envy of every man there!”

“So, where is there?” I asked.

“It’s a secret,” he said. “You’ll find out when we get there!” OK, I just had to be patient for a little while longer.

Amber came to the door and we let her in. Nils said, “Kennel,” and she went right in. I had a treat ready and put it into the kennel as I closed the door. “Be a good girl,” I said, and a moment later, with a warm jacket around my shoulders, we were out the door, heading to Nils’ car. When I opened the door, on the seat were some flowers and a box of chocolates. I was hoping for something more, but I guessed that’s what I was going to get. I knew my present for Nils was going to get a reaction; I just didn’t know what kind!

I made some appreciative noises and said I should go back into the house and put the flowers in some water, but Nils said they’d be OK as they were. As we sat in the car, he pointed out that each of the flower stems was in a little sealed container of water, so I probably didn’t need to get a vase right that minute. I turned and laid them on the seat behind me and then started to open the box of chocolates.

“Don’t eat any of those,” Nils chided. “It’ll spoil your appetite.” I put the ribbons back on the box and set them next to the flowers. “Close your eyes,” said Nils, “and don’t open them until I tell you to, OK?”

I thought about what Grandma had told me earlier in the day. At least Nils wasn’t blindfolding me. I closed my eyes as he had directed and enjoyed the ride. The suspension on Nils’ car was wonderful, and I gently swayed back and forth as he drove. I was starting to drift very lightly asleep, when he brought the car to a halt and someone opened my door for me.

It was a valet, and we were in front of Sarducci’s restaurant, one of the swankiest restaurants in town. Nils produced a tie from his pocket and deftly put it on as he came around the front of the car. He tossed the valet his car keys and held out his arm for me to take and we proceeded into the restaurant. I was glad that Nils had warned me to dress up, that’s for sure. I didn’t feel too underdressed here!

We approached the maître d’s table at the entrance to the main dining area. He wasn’t looking up at us and he said, “Reservations?” He looked up before Nils had a chance to say more than “yes”. The maître d’s face changed instantly from a frown to a delighted smile. “Oh, yes, Nils! Table for two, right this way. He started walking away from us and we followed.

He took us to a small alcove along the side of the restaurant. It was separated from the rest of the diners by a wall on each side. There was even a curtain that could be drawn for more privacy. I don’t think I’d ever been to such a fancy place before. Now, I had heard rumors, but I had always thought of them as just rumors, but here was the evidence that the rumors were based in truth. Boy, what story I’d have for Grandma next time I saw her!

As we were seated, the maître d asked us for our drink orders, which he relayed to the waiter who’d appeared as if by magic. Nils asked for a specific bottle of wine. I told the maître d that water was fine for me, and suddenly it was just Nils and me alone in a rather dark corner of the restaurant.

“Don’t order too heavily,” said Nils as he picked up the menu. “We still have a party to go to tonight.”

It was hard to see the menu in the dim light, but I could make it out, if only barely. There were no prices for the meals on the menu, and I worried slightly if Nils could afford it. Well, I thought, that’s his worry, right?

“Where are we going?” I asked lightly as if it made no difference to me. I also slipped off one of my shoes and reached across to rub against Nils’ leg, sliding higher with each pass.

“Ah,” said Nils, “that would be telling, now wouldn’t it?” I guess I was going to have to trust him still. I fingered my purse in which the small box lay hidden from sight. Nils put his hand on my foot as the waiter approached.

The sommelier was also there with the bottle of wine, the waiter hovering behind him. He showed the bottle to Nils, who nodded his head and then the sommelier poured a small amount into Nils’ glass. Nils dutifully tasted it, pronounced it good enough. The sommelier poured more into Nils’ glass and then poured mine.

Ater the sommelier had left, the waiter came up and we gave him our orders.

While the waiter was gone, Nils slipped out of his place across from me and pushed his way in so that he was seated next to me. This made it very cozy and I didn’t have to reach my foot all the way across under the table to play with him. All I had to do now was drop my hand into his lap. When I did, I found his cock only half-hard, something I was going to remedy!

However, before I could do more than tickle him through his pants, the waiter came with the antipasto and I had to use my right hand for eating. Not so with Nils! He dropped his left hand into MY lap, scrunching the material of the dress higher and higher until he was able to finger my wet pussy and diddle my clit. He let up for a moment or two when the waiter returned with our entrées, but as soon as the waiter was gone, he resumed his assault.

There wasn’t a whole lot I could do except wriggle and take it. Nils seemed to be having a very good time at my expense as he just kept eating as if he wasn’t fucking me with his fingers. He nearly made me cum a couple of times, but backed off when he saw I was getting close. It was very frustrating, but there wasn’t much I could do about it.

vd-03.jpg

I found the food delicious and not too filling, despite the distraction Nils was providing. The dishes were primarily Italian, but not the heavy, tomato-based items you would find in most Italian restaurants. Our orders were for Alfredo-type dishes, light on the sauce with a good balance of meat and pasta. The salads were simple, but when the waiter asked for our dessert choices, Nils told him that he had made other arrangements.

I had only a few sips of the wine, but it was very good, too. Nils seemed to drink sparingly, too, for the bottle was still half-full when we left. Nils spoke to the maître d as we left, and I later found the bottle at home.

Nils once again asked me to close my eyes as we drove away from Sarducci’s. “One more surprise, Naomi,” he said. I closed my eyes and allowed the night to wash over me. When could I give my surprise, my gift to Nils? Once he had the car in gear, Nils resumed stroking my pussy, keeping me on edge.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.