Quarantine - Cover

Quarantine

Copyright© 2023 by Roof Rat

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family looks for was to spend their time during the lockdown.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Before Covid I was leading a normal life as a wife and mother of two. I’m still a wife and mother of two, however normal I don’t believe is still on the table. My name is Carley. I’m 40 years of age and married to my husband Frank, a long-haul truck driver. We have, as I have mentioned, two children, Bobby, 20 and Zoe, 18. Bobby has been attending a local college and Zoe has just graduated high school. Also living with us is Corrie, my little sister of 38 years.

Where do I start? I stand 5 foot 10 inches with shoulder length blond hair. I have 36 C breasts and my legs are longer than Franks, who stands 6 foot 2 inches. He loves telling everybody my legs go all the way up and make an ass of themselves. Both Frank and I are in great shape. He, a former Marine and I was a volleyball player all the way from high school through college. We both workout to stay in shape. Frank too has blond hair as do the children. We are Adolf’s wet dream, blond with blue eyes, the lot of us.

Frank drives a truck but is only gone three to four days a week. I hate it when he leaves, but always excited when he comes home. We have always had a good sex life and have been faithful to each other. We do though have a few kinks that we share, role playing, light bondage and I even dabbled with other occasion but when I feel a little randy for that we stream some girl-on-girl porn and he does his best, but let’s face it, it’s just not the same God love him, he tries.

I’m a travel agent by trade but the lockdown has put a hold on that, and the loss of income has really put a deficit in our budget. I was looking for something I could do online to help with the bills, but so was everyone else. I was really getting discouraged until one night with Frank on the road, I was lying in bed naked checking out some cam girls. One of my favorites was two girls who advertised themselves as sisters and would lick, suck and fuck each other with tongues, fingers and toys until they were squirting, which amazed me cause even though I have great wet orgasms I had never actually squirted.

So, I was watching the sisters when one of them pushed her supposedly sister onto her back pushing her legs up till her knees were up by her small breasts giving complete access to her shaved pussy and little puckered asshole. The one on her back had her arms wrapped around her legs holding them in place. The other sister then began to lick and suck on the exposed pussy driving her to a blissful place. I could tell the sister on her back was approaching her orgasm wen the girl eating and sucking that wet hash slid her tongue down and drove it into her asshole. I love when that is done to me and I watched as that tongue worked that slippery magic.

By this time, I was working my dildo in and out of my own hole with a vibrator working my clit when the girl on her back and I both came at the same time. As mu orgasm took over m body, I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and onto my sheets. As I was coming back to normal breathing, I thought about somebody watching me like I was watching them and for some reason I started to cum again. I pushed m dildo all the way in and drove my middle finger deep into my ass and could feel that rubber dong on the other side of my anal wall and let out a scream as I rocked another wave of juices all over myself.

After I got cleaned up and changed my sheets, I crawled back into bed and started thinking about how much cash those cam girls were making. Could I do that? Could I let the unknown watch me do something only my husband, sister and a couple of girls in college had ever seen me do? According to the wetness starting to flow in my pussy, YES I COULD!

The next morning, my sister Corrie and I were sitting at the kitchen table having a bite to eat. I looked at Corrie who had a big grin on her face. She is 5 foot 5 inches tall, 34 B tits. She has brown short hair, very cute.

“What” I asked. “What are you grinning at you goofy bitch?”

She said, “You know, my bedroom is right next to yours.”

I replied “Yea so?”

Still smiling, she said, “I heard something odd last night, so I got up and went to your room and opened the door to check on you.”

All I could say was “Oh my God, what did you see?”

She grinned and said ‘A disappearing rubber cock and a finger sliding in and out of your asshole, you freak. The funny thing is, it’s been so long since I have gotten any cock myself, I couldn’t stop watching and found myself with my hand in my crotch,”

With my face beat red, I said, “Who’s the freak now? You were watching me?”

“Hell ya.” was her response. “You, big sis, were dripping juices like I have never seen, you were hot as fuck. I came right where I stood in the hallway. I had to check to make sure the kid’s doors were closed. I almost joined you.”

“Really?” I stammered.

Corrie smiled and said, “Oh come on sis, I used to catch you checking me out all the time when we shared a bedroom growing up. You were always coming into the bathroom when I was soaking in the bath or taking a shower. That and I used to play with myself, knowing you were pretending to sleep, but were watching me and touching yourself.”

Flustered, I said, “Why didn’t you say anything?”

“It turned me on. I used to fantasize about sitting on your face and forcing you to suck on my clit. The thought of watching you swallow my pussy juice, used to make me scream.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?” I said, with a dry throat.

Corrie looked me in the eyes and said, “Carley, I love you so much and didn’t want you to think I was perverted and stop loving me. You are my big sister and I wanted to be just like you. I didn’t want you to think I was some kind of a dyke. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll eat pussy and lick some ass, but I like cock as well in every hole I have.”

I got up from the table and walked around the table to Corrie and kissed the top of her head and put my arms around her as she sat and I whispered in her ear, “I will always love my little sister, but it is my clit that would have gotten sucked on.”

She started to argue, but Bobby and Zoe came into the kitchen looking for something to eat. We all sat around talking about the plans for the day. Bobby said he was going to hangout in his room playing video haves and watching movies; Zoe was going to read ad talk to her friends over her computer. Corrie was planning on going out to the garage where she had a small work area for making candles she sold on line. I said I was going to try and find some work on line I got up and started to head up stairs and asked Corrie to come talk to me about an idea I had. Like a football huddle we all broke off in different directions.

Corrie followed me up to my room. I was wearing my nightie and a robe. I can’t be sure, but I could feel Corrie’s eyes on me as we climbed the stairs. I turned to look and she just smiled as we went. Once in my room we sat on the bed and I told her I was thinking about trying to make money as a cam girl.

“You little slut,” she chided. “You would let strangers watch you fuck yourself? Sounds kind of hot. I want to help.”

So, for the next few hours we researched different sites, deciding on the one I was watching the night before. Figured out how to send money back and forth and studying the ins and outs, so to speak of the site. Finally, we got it all set up and were ready to perform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.