Your Wife Is Mine Now - Cover

Your Wife Is Mine Now

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jake was always scheming and dreaming. A few of his bad habits landed him behind bars. After he was released, he cleaned up his life, got a job, and found a beautiful wife. However, his taste for various women never waned, leading him to mistreat one of the kindest souls he ever encountered...Nyla. One day, a stranger walked into the coffee shop where his wife worked and became infatuated with her. Every day, Giovanni visited Nyla. What Happens when Gio propositions Nyla for a night?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was a peaceful drive. Nigel was at the helm with Miriam by his side. Gio sat behind Nigel in the backseat, and Nyla was cuddled close to him as Emilio sat on the other side.

Gio and Nyla held hands. She placed kisses on his neck and chin. He smiled.

Emilio’s phone sounded, He received a text message, “Last night was wonderful.” He didn’t respond. His mind flashed to the night before at the club. Nyla was singing on stage. The crowd enjoyed her energy. Emilio had just finished hugging Nyla after the performance. As he walked away to find the restroom, he was pulled into a little corner of the club.

“Emilio, hola papi, long time no see,” she said with a hint of whiskey on her breath.

“Sky,” he protested, “what are you doing?” he asked as his pants were unfastened and being pulled down below his waist. Before he could object, her mouth covered his curved cock, “Oh god” he moaned. As much as he wanted to push her away, he couldn’t.

After he erupted, she stood to her feet and opened her mouth so he could see his DNA glazed over her tongue. She swallowed and licked her fingers, “I don’t understand why you run around with that weird bunch when you can have a girl like me.”

He shook his head, “They’re my friends.”

She nodded, “I need your help, Emilio. I need to get back in with Nigel. What can you do?”

He scoffed, “I don’t have any say in whom Nigel signs or doesn’t.”

“Please, papi, I’ve cleaned myself up. I promise to behave. Let me at least prove it to you.”

“Are you still dating—”

“No,” she stated quickly, “he’s found someone even younger than me.”

Emilio touched her face with his strong hand, she was beautiful, her fair skin, with pretty freckles and soft brown eyes. Her hand touched his as they stood gazing upon one another. He wanted someone for him. Could Sky be that person? Could his love be enough to keep her clean? He wondered.

“I’ll be gone for a couple of days. I’ll see you when I get back.”

She smiled, “Okay, papi.” She kissed his mouth and strutted off in a pair of fitted sparkly tights.

He cleared his mind and looked out at the beautiful countryside. He recognized that they were getting close to the house. He liked to visit Nigel’s mother’s house. She loved to cook and cooked very well.

The car drove down a rocky path with towering trees on either side until they arrived at a large beautiful bricked home. “This house is amazing,” said Nyla.

“I bought it for Mum five years ago,” said Nigel. They funneled out of the car. The main door opened and this bright-eyed girl came charging toward him, “Papa!” she exclaimed as she jumped into his arms.

He kissed her, “Baby girl, my little princess.”

His mother was on the porch smiling, “Well, don’t keep your friends out on the lawn, come inside.”

Amy smiled, “You brought my godparents and Uncle Emilio.”

He nodded, “I sure did.”

Nyla’s mind swam with questions but she remained poised. The little girl studied her, “And who is she?”

“This is our newest friend; you can call her Auntie Nyla.”

She walked over to Nyla, “Please to meet you.”

Nyla touched her little hand, “Nice to meet you as well.”

Amy hugged Gio and Emilio. Miriam smiled, “Look at you. You’ve grown another inch.”

Amy smiled, “Grandma says I’ll be tall like my papa.”

They went inside and could smell the aroma of something being baked. Nigel introduced Nyla to his mother, “Charmed,” she said as she shook Nyla’s hand.

“It smells so good in here,” Nyla commented.

“I hope you all are hungry; Amy and I have cooked up a lot of Nigel’s favorites.”


After dinner, Nyla was in the kitchen with Nigel’s mother Sarah. She cleared the table and walked the dishes over to the sink. “You’re my guest you don’t have to do that, dear.”

“It’s my pleasure. My mother used to tell me not to just go to people’s houses and take up space. To make myself useful.”

“Where is your mother now?”

“In heaven.”

Sarah nodded, “Oh so sorry.”

Amy was at the counter coloring, “My mom is in heaven too.”

Nyla looked at Sarah. Sarah whispered, “I’ll explain later.”

Nyla nodded. They continued to clean. After Nyla finished, she sat next to Amy and colored with her for several minutes. Nyla hummed a little tune and Amy sang along, “Oh you sing too?” Nyla said with a smile.

She nodded vigorously, “One day I’ll be a famous actress. I want to be in plays.”

“You can do it.”

Sarah smiled as she watched Nyla interact with Amy, “You have such a gentle way with children. Do you have any?”

“No,” she replied sadly.

“I think you would be a great mother. Some women take to it naturally and others.”

Miriam walked into the kitchen, “I’m headed to the pub down the road. Do you want to come with me?” she asked Nyla.

“Not tonight. I’m going to rest. I want to get up early and walk around before breakfast.”

“Okay, darling, see you later.” They watched as Miriam left.

“Okay, Amy, it’s time for you to prepare for bed.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes. You do. I’ll send your father to tuck you in.”

She left the kitchen and Nyla was there with Sarah. She ran her fingers through her long dark locks with silver streaks and whipped her hair into a bun, “I’ll never for the life of me understand why Nigel got himself tangled up with that girl.”

Nyla’s eyes widened. Sarah sighed, “I just think she’s all wrong for my son. He loves being a father. He would die for Amy. She’s never been a mother to Amy. The moment she delivered her, she wanted no parts of her. She didn’t nurse her, hold her ... anything.”

Nyla nodded. Suddenly she understood why Amy was under the impression that Miriam was her godmother and not her biological mother. Sarah took a deep breath, “Nigel keeps trying to turn this woman into something she doesn’t want to be. I know it’s not right but to protect Amy’s heart ... I told her that her mother died giving birth to her. I figured it would be easier to accept death over a mother who simply didn’t want anything to do with loving you.”

Flabbergasted Nyla sat frozen. Nigel entered, “Has anyone seen M?”

“She just left for the pub,” his mother responded. She saw the look on his face, “Go on and tuck Amy in for the night. We have a busy day tomorrow. I’m making bangers and mash for breakfast.”

He smiled and then left the room.


Nigel sat next to his daughter as she lay under a twin-sized pink duvet. The entire room was pink with a ballerina theme. He had just finished reading a book to her. He placed it on the nightstand.

“Thanks, Daddy.”

His lips pressed onto her forehead before he stood. “I like your new friend. She’s nice.”

“Aunt Nyla. Yes. She’s very nice.” Nigel gave a soft smile.

“Do you think I’ll ever be able to move in with you?”

Nigel hoped in his heart that that reality would come to fruition. “I’m sure of it, sweetheart.”

“Goodnight,” she said before pulling the covers up to her chin.

He turned off the light, “Goodnight, princess.”

After Nigel left the room, he sent several messages to Miriam as he walked to his room but she didn’t respond. He grunted, made an about-face, and headed to the front door. His mother was on her way to her room from the kitchen, “Where are you headed?” she asked him.

“Just to the pub for a little bit.”

“Son.”

“I’m going to see if everything is all right. She hasn’t answered my text messages.” He left.

She sighed. The last time Nigel went looking for Miriam ... he ended up in a brawl when he saw a man with his hand between her legs. When Miriam saw Nigel’s look of anger, she protested to the gentleman. He called her a foul name and she insisted that Nigel defend her honor.


The place was busy enough but not so much that Nigel couldn’t scan the room and see the people sitting and having drinks as they spoke to friends. He grunted as he walked over to the bar. There was a pretty redhead who spoke with an Irish accent, “Nigel, how are you, old friend.”

“Emily, I’m well,” he smiled as he looked her over. She had the cutest red freckles on her nose and her green eyes sparkled under the light.

“What are you having?” she asked.

“Oh, nothing.”

She poured him a shot of brown liquid, “Here. You look like you can use a shot of whiskey.”

He took it to the head and placed the glass on the counter, “Ahhh, good stuff. Did you—”

“She was here earlier. Left about twenty minutes ago.” She looked as if she wanted to say more but didn’t want to upset him.

He went into his pocket, pulled out a twenty, and placed it on the counter, “Nice seeing you, Em.”

She smiled, “Maybe we can catch up before you head back.”

He nodded and then turned to leave. He cussed the entire walk to his car and later drove back to his mother’s place.


Emilio was fast asleep in one of the guest bedrooms when Nigel wandered into his room and woke him up, “Bro, are you up?” he said in a drunken haze.

Emilio opened one eye, “Nigel? It’s 1:00 in the morning.”

“Miriam disappeared again.”

Emilio realized he was not going to get to return to slumber any time soon. He sat up, “I’m sure she’ll be back before daylight.”

“I’m so sick and tired bro. Aren’t I a good enough guy? Why the fuck does she do these things?”

Emilio was at a loss. He did not know what to say. Nigel huffed, “I’ll let you get back to sleep. I’m sure she’ll be back before morning. You’re right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.