The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 100

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You hefted the ping pong paddle and tilted her knee a little more open, exposing her soft thigh.

“Daddy?” Sabrina asked, her voice quavering a bit.

“Yes, honey?” you asked.

“Did I do something naughty?”

You smiled and blew her an air kiss, your eyes locked with hers. “Not at all, babe. I just know that sometimes you like being treated like a nasty, naughty slut. And I can do that because ... why?”

Sabrina licked her lips and stared horny heat at you. “Because I’m your nasty, naughty slut.”

You slapped her exposed thigh, the loud clap of the paddle on her skin strangely satisfying. “Yes, you are.”

You gave her a few more slaps with the paddle on her thighs, leaving them a soft pink but nothing worse, then closed her legs around the dildo and tilted them up and back, slapping the underside of her thighs as well until they were the same shade. The dildo fell out on the last slap.

“Well, that just won’t do,” you said, dropping the paddle and unceremoniously sticking the dildo back into her pussy. All the way.

“Ooooh, fuck Daddy!” Sabrina moaned loudly. “Yes! Thank you, thank you.”

You lowered her legs and spread them again, taking hold of the dildo and quickly pumping it into her in firm, hard thrusts.

“Oh- Fuck- Daddy! Yes, just like that. Just like that. Fuck my dirty, nasty, slutty fuckhole, Daddy. Fuck me fucking sideways. Fuck me frontways. Fuck me fuck fuuuuuck meeeee,” Sabrina was quickly driving towards to first orgasm.

You didn’t let up, but you did reach forward with your free hand and grab her little tit, squeezing it hard. “Hold it,” you said. “Don’t you fucking cum until I say so.”

“Oh nooooo, please Daddy, please,” Sabrina whined. “Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck, please.”

“Hold it!” you ordered.

“OK, OK,” she panted, her chest heaving as her muscles started to flex from the effort. She grit her teeth hard, her abdomen scrunching, her toes clenching. Little whimpers leaked through her teeth.

“Who’s your Daddy?” you asked her.

“You are,” she sobbed.

You couldn’t help yourself and you bent your head into the shot, kissing her. She howled into your mouth as she came, her girlcum messily flooding out of her around the dildo you didn’t stop fucking her with. You could feel it splatter on your wrist and arm, but you were busy kissing her and absorbing the sound of her orgasmic cries.

Once it had worked out of her, you pulled your head back and she looked at you with a sloppy smile and glazed eyes, but you weren’t done yet. You were still slowly thrusting the dildo in and out of her, and with your other hand you picked up the ping-pong paddle again and gave her a slap on the stomach.

She gulped in air and her eyes went wide at the sting and shock, coming back to earth from whatever orgasm afterlife she’d been floating in.

You dropped the paddle on her stomach lightly and picked the bullet vibrator back up from where it was still humming on her chest. Then you slammed the dildo back into her pussy as deep as you could and wedged the bullet vibe between her clit and the fake balls of the dildo.

The sexiest part of Sabrina, you’d found, wasn’t her mouth. It wasn’t her pussy, or her butt, or tits. No, the sexiest part of both your girls were their eyes. The way they looked at you. They way they could talk to you through those looks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.