The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 103

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 103 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Dude,” Mosche said definitively once Sabrina was in your room.

“Yeah, I know,” you said.

“No, dude,” he said. “I don’t know whether to be pissed at you for having two girls that look like Gemma and Sabrina, or if I should be paying you for lessons or something. And they both know about each other?”

“Yeah,” you nodded. “They even came up with some rules for us to work by and everything. Gemma is my girlfriend, Sabrina is my friend with benefits.”

“Ugh,” Mosche sighed heavily, running his hands through his hair. “I can’t even get a date and you’re juggling like a master.”

“What about that Tasha girl?” you asked. “She was cute and is in the same scene as you. And she’s Tantric Sex Girl, right?”

“Yeah,” he said, his hands over his face and muffling him as he kept his head back on the couch.

“So have you asked her out?” you asked.

Mosche just shook his head.

“Well, why not?”

Mosche lowered his hands heavily, flopping them to his sides. “Because if I ask her out and she says no, it’ll make things weird. And if I ask her out and she says yes, and the date goes badly, it’ll make things weird and everyone at the club will hear about it. And even if she says yes and it goes well, then everyone at the club will know she’ll date comics and they’ll hit on her even more and she’ll probably find someone better than me.”

“Jesus, Mosche,” you said, then hesitated. “Wait, do Jewish people say something other than ‘Jesus’?”

“No,” Mosche said. “Well, I guess you could say like, ‘Abraham!’ or something, but it doesn’t have the same impact.”

“Alright, well ... Jesus, Mosche!” you said again. “You need to build up your confidence and stop giving so many fucks. Which, I’ll admit, is rich coming from me since I stumbled ass first into this situation. But I’ve learned really quickly that being honest as hell and taking risks is just going to lead to better things.”

“That’s not helpful,” Mosche said. “Do you know how often a kid like I was gets told that growing up?”

“Probably the same amount as I was,” you said. “Look. Ask out Tasha. You have plenty in common, and she’s talking to you about sexual stuff. You do realize that’s called flirting, right?”

“Is it?” Mosche asked. “I don’t even know anymore. She also asked about you and Gemma a lot, especially after she apparently saw your dick from on stage?”

“That ... is not exactly what happened. She asked Gemma how big I was, and Gemma showed her through my pants,” you said. “It’s not like I whipped it out on the table or anything.”

“Well, you might as well have,” Mosche muttered. “Tasha mentioned you and Gemma like five more times during the rest of the night.”

“Well, what was she saying?” you asked.

“She would say shit like how cute you two were together, and how you must have taken Gemma home and were railing her with your ... yeah. And she was talking about how much she could use a good fuck from a guy with the balls to get a girl like her,” Mosche said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.