The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 105

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 105 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey,” you said.

“Oh, uh, hey,” Mosche said.

“Um, hi...” Tasha said.

“Hey, I’m Sabrina,” Sabrina said, stepping forward and offering Tasha her hand.

“Hi,” Tasha said, obviously looking at Sabrina’s outfit, or lack of one, as well as your own. “Uh, sorry, are we interrupting something?”

“Just grabbing some drinks. Netflix intermission,” you said.

Tasha looked back and forth between you and Sabrina a couple more times, clearly wanting to say something. She and Mosche had come in before you or Sabrina could have dreamed of escaping back to your room, so you were stuck with a ‘fake it till you make it’ confidence at literally being caught in your underwear.

Apparently, Tasha decided she couldn’t hold it in. “I’m sorry,” she said. “But I’d want to know if it was happening to me. I saw John out on a hot and heavy date just last night with someone else.”

“You did what!?” Sabrina said, turning to you with an angry face but winking. “I knew it! That blonde slut is back, isn’t she?”

“It’s not what you think,” you said, hamming it up with some stuttering.

“Don’t you give me that bullshit,” Sabrina said. “God, every time I turn my back, you’re off fucking that bimbo again. It’s not my fault I didn’t grow huge tits like her, why can’t you just be happy with mine?” She grabbed her chest through your shirt she was wearing.

“Look, baby,” you said. “I told you, if you let me put it in your butt I wouldn’t go see her anymore. This is really mostly your fault.”

Tasha’s eyes were starting to bug out of her head as she watched us ‘yell’ at each other, while Mosche was just looking really confused.

“Fine! I guess you’re just going to need to break my ass in then,” Sabrina growled. “I was planning on saving that for our wedding night, but I’d rather you take my last virginity now than put a baby into that whore first.”

“Um, actually, I already did,” you said, ramping up the fake tension even more. “She gave birth last year. It’s actually already my daughter’s birthday in a couple of weeks. I wasn’t sure if I should invite you to the party, or...?”

“Of course I want to come to the party! What the fuck, John. You think I would want to miss my stepdaughter’s first birthday?”

“Well, you always said that if I put a baby in your ex, you weren’t sure if you would want to kill us both or watch us fuck. Does this mean you want that threesome?”

“Hell yes I do,” Sabrina said. She was starting to lose her character, biting her lip hard to try and stop from smiling. “I mean if you can’t beat them, join them, right? Come on, let’s get your cock hard so you can fuck my ass. You’ve got olive oil in the kitchen, right? We’ll need to practice cause I assume you and her are going to-”

“What the actual fuck is going on,” Tasha interrupted.

You and Sabrina burst out laughing, Sabrina actually falling to the ground as she heaved from the effort.

“I’m sorry,” you panted, trying to control your laughter. “I’m sorry, we were- Hahah! We were- It’s not-”

“Ugh,” Sabrina grunted, wiping the tears from her eyes. “I know about Gemma,” she wheezed. “It’s- John and I are fuckbuddies. Gemma knows, too. We’re friends.”

“Ooh,” Mosche said, slapping his hand to his forehead. “They were faking.”

“Obviously,” Tasha said. “Jesus fuck. I thought I got sucked into the plot of a soap opera for a second there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.