The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 110

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 110 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You still had Gemma’s shirt and bra pulled back with one hand, her ass pressed to your pelvis as you pulled her shoulder back to your chest. You wrapped your other hand around her waist and spread your fingers out across her stomach, feeling the warmth of her soft skin as you ground your cock deeper inside of her.

“Uuunh,” Gemma moaned, her head still falling back on your shoulder.

You used your hips to pull out a bit and shove yourself back in. It was only a couple of inches of movement at best, but Gemma quivered as her cunt grabbed at you, not wanting to let you go.

“Did I mention that I really like this outfit?” you said quietly to her, continuing to slowly fuck her. “The top is very cute on you, and the athletic bra underneath is such a tease. Plus I love your stomach and back. I’d kiss you there over and over if I wasn’t a little busy doing other things.”

Gemma smiled and rolled her eyes. “You’re such a dork sometimes, John.”

You nuzzled her hair away from her neck and placed your lips there, kissing her softly. “Got a problem with that?”

“Not in a million years, love,” she hummed happily.

Sabrina was still kneeling on the floor in front of you and Gemma, completely naked with her legs spread as she fingered herself with one hand. Her eyes were wide as she took in you and Gemma fucking in front of her, her lips slightly parted as she panted softly.

You started to speed up your thrusting, feeling Gemma’s thick butt slapping softly against your hips. You let go of the back of Gemma’s top, the elastic of the bra snapping back into place, and brought both your hands around to palm and squeeze her breasts through her athletic bra. She began thrusting her ass back at you, her eyes closed as she focused on the feelings.

“I want to help,” Sabrina murmured. “Is there- Gemma, you helped that first time with me and John. Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to try choking you?” Sabrina’s kink for choking had developed quickly from fantasy to reality, and you’d gotten more comfortable with it. That first time you’d tried it Gemma had done some of the choking, too. It was the most she’d taken part in that not-quite-threesome.

Gemma shook her head softly. “No, I don’t think so,” she said softly. “I just- I mean I’ll try it, but I don’t think so.”

“Another time,” you grunted. The effort of our fucking was less about the act of fucking and more about the slightly awkward angle you were in.

“What do you like?” Sabrina asked. “I mean, other than watching. Because I know you fucking loved watching me and John this week.”

Gemma breathed out a nearly soundless laugh. “I hadn’t even - God, yes love, get deep like that - I hadn’t even thought of it like that, but I guess you’re right. Mmmm, nipples please. Yes, yesyesyes. I guess I’m a voyeur, at least with you two. But I’m not that kinky, either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.