The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 111

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 111 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina lowered herself down and flipped onto her back, looking up at you and Gemma from below and getting a close-up view of your cock spearing into Gemma’s pussy. “Fuck you two are hot,” Sabrina muttered. Then she tapped on the phone a couple times. “Damn, you’re going to cream yourself when you see this. Spread your pussy for me, show me your clit.”

Gemma did, reaching down with one hand and spreading her cunt with her fingers. You weren’t hearing the shutter noise of the camera phone, so either Gemma had it turned off or Sabrina was recording video.

“Fuck, you’re such a perfect slut for him,” Sabrina said. “I can see his cock stretching out your hole, and your clit is practically throbbing.”

“You’re such a fucking perv, Sabrina,” Gemma laughed, then turned and kissed you over her shoulder.

Sabrina was laying on her back, one hand holding the phone to get her recording while she was fingering herself with the other.

“Oh yeah?” Sabrina said. “Well, then you shouldn’t be surprised when I do this.”

Gemma gasped in your arms, tensing up suddenly as she let out a little girly grunt. “Sabrina!”

“What is it?” you asked. Then you felt something odd on your balls as you thrust deep into Gemma again. You felt hair.

“Fffffucking slut is sucking my clit!” Gemma gasped.

“Is that OK?” you asked, a little concerned. Not enough to stop thrusting, but a little. Sabrina was pushing farther than Gemma had.

Gemma didn’t answer, instead screwing up her face as she pushed over into a hard orgasm. “Uuuuugh,” she groaned loudly, her lungs exhaling almost entirely. Her cunt tried to clamp down and was mostly successful as you had a hard time thrusting.

“Fuck, Gem,” you said. “I’m close- where?”

Then Sabrina reached up and used her fingers, slickened by her own juices, to massage your balls while Gemma continued to squeeze and come on your cock. That took away your options as you pumped deep, pushing against Gemma’s vaginal muscles to bury yourself and unleash your load.

“Yeeessss,” you moaned. Your hands hadn’t left her tits and you hugged her almost too hard to yourself. You came, and she came.

“So fucking hot!” Sabrina muttered from between your legs. Once you and Gemma trailed off, your orgasms subsiding, both of you panting, Sabrina patted the outside of your thighs. “OK. Now pull out slowly.”

You weren’t really in a mental state to question her, so you did, Gemma’s swampy cunt let you go and you released your hold on her tits as you stepped back.

“Fuuuck, Gemma. Look at his cum oozing out of you. And you’ve got a hickey on your thigh, and on your ass,” Sabrina crooned.

You went and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling off your shirt and tossing it to the girls to use to wipe off the dripping cum. Sabrina ended the recording and sat up, then bit her lip. “You know, if you want ... I’d eat that out of you.”

Gemma flushed all over again. “Um, I don’t know if I’m quite there yet. That was definitely the most I’ve ever done with another woman before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.