The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 121

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 121 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Carol’s office was almost like stepping onto the set of a television show where the HR person was the classic stereotype. Or maybe those stereotypes were based on Carol.

Her desk was covered in stress relief knick knacks and racks of paperwork were scattered around. She had three different calendars going with different quotes of the day. Several posters of various employment law statutes were prominent, but displayed more broadly than all of them was the piece de resistance - a big poster on the back wall of a kitten hanging from a branch with ‘Hang In There!’ in comically bold writing.

Carol was a soft woman with blonde hair pulled back in a braid and even in the middle of summer she was wearing a knit sweater over her blouse. She smiled sweetly as you and Gemma knocked on her door. “Come on in, guys.”

You and Gemma sat down in the chairs across from her desk and she shuffled some papers around before setting both hands on the desk in front of her. “So. You two want a relationship disclosure process, right?”

“How did you know?” Gemma asked.

Carol just shrugged. “I’ve been in the game long enough to know it’s right around this time the Interns start getting frisky. To be fair, it’s a little early in the season for the official forms, but good on you two for not drawing out the process and getting caught doing anything inappropriate on work time.”

“Thanks?” you said. Multiple instances of doing inappropriate things on work time flashed through your mind, starting with you and Sabrina in the restaurant last Monday and culminating with the threesome blowjob that had happened downstairs.

“So, here are the forms,” she said, handing over a single sheet to each of you. “I’m the only person who sees the disclosures unless something inappropriate does occur. Usually we would discourage relationships between the Associates or Partners since it can cause ongoing issues, especially if the relationships end, but you two are fine since you’re temp interns. Do me a favour and just answer exactly what’s on the forms, I don’t need extra details - one couple five years ago thought they would get extra marks for going above and beyond on the disclosure. If I want to read erotica I’ll go find it online. Which, by the way, is not appropriate to do at work.”

“Yes, ma’am,” you and Gemma both said.

“Alright,” Carol nodded. “Here are some pens, you two get started on those and everything should be good before lunch.”

“Actually,” you said. “There was something else that we wanted to talk to you about.”

Carol held up a hand. “Just ... OK. Before you ask the question, I’m going to remind you that I am a Human Resources manager, not your personal or couples therapist. Is this business related?”

“Yes, definitely,” Gemma said.

“Absolutely,” you agreed.

“Alright,” Carol nodded. “Let’s hear it.”

“So, we interns have been working well for the most part,” you said. “But today we just had Joy dropped in our laps and we’re not sure of the, ah, change in dynamics that are going on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.