The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 132

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 132 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Since Joy wasn’t in yet, you made a couple of head motions and over the next couple of minutes you, Sabrina and Gemma all left the conference room and met back up down the hall in one of the paralegal offices that was rarely used since they worked from home. Once you were all there, you shut the door and turned to the girls. “Alright, what did you guys come up with? Because the two main things I could think of was either getting some sort of leverage on her and making her sign an admission of guilt, or trying to record her in the act.”

“We landed on a Honey Trap,” Gemma said. “But I kind of like the sound of finding out her dirty secrets and using them against her.”

“The only problem is we don’t even know where to start with that, and if we get caught we could be in huge trouble,” Sabrina said with a frown. “Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to bend her over and fuck her in the ass, but it’s too dangerous.”

“Um,” you said slowly. “Do you mean that literally or metaphorically?”

Sabrina snorted and smirked. “I mean, I meant it metaphorically but I wouldn’t turn up the chance.”

You and Gemma both smiled as well, but moved on. Joy was that sort of plastic barbie attractive that you could see yourself fawning over if you didn’t have the real deal between Gemma and Sabrina, and you were fucking thankful as hell that you did.

“Alright,” you said. “So when you say honey trap, what are you thinking? That’s the spy thing, right?”

“Right,” Sabrina nodded.

“Basically, we need to pick our timing carefully and leave you open for her to make another advance on you,” Gemma said. “Then we do the same thing as we did with Eric and that night club guy - we record it to the cloud so she can’t refute the evidence, then bring it to Garrison.”

“There’s one problem with that,” you said.

“We’ll be close by,” Sabrina assured me. “There’s no way we’re letting her get anything from you. That’s our DD.”

“I appreciate that,” you said, letting your fingers hook into hers for a moment as she grabbed your hand. “But that’s not the problem I’m thinking of. We’re in a two-party consent state - for a recording to be legal we would need to inform her she’s being recorded.”

“What does that matter?” Gemma asked. “We aren’t taking her to court or filing charges, we’re bringing it to our boss.”

“Our boss, who is a lawyer,” you said. “And Joy is a law student, and her mother is a lawyer. If we do this, it could turn into a lawsuit against the firm. Or even us, if she tries to call libel or slander, and the recording wouldn’t count for shit.”

“Fuck,” Sabrina said. “He isn’t wrong.”

“Well, what are we doing then?” Gemma asked. “Either we need to convince her to do her thing even while she is aware she’s being filmed, or we need to try and dig into her to find her secrets.”

Sabrina frowned deeply again. “I can think of one way to get a recording, but I don’t like it.”

“No bad ideas right now,” you said. “Maybe it can help spark another idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.